WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do You Mean It? Chp. 2

Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Hit
    v.v ah, memories of a great luetienate
    Fanclubs : Kisame
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Empty Do You Mean It? Chp. 2

Post by Ruri-chan Thu May 27 2010, 09:06

I awoke the next day to the sound of a loud thud against my door and rapid footsteps. My father had already awoken and left the apartment for the day. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. My dark hair was out of my normal high bun and was swinging around everywhere. But I was far too curious to take the time to put it back up.

I opened the door and peered down the hallway with my pale blue eyes. I saw two kids tripping over each other and themselves as they ran away. I turned my head in the other direction and saw what they were running from – or who rather.

A boy, maybe a year younger than me, with red hair and sea green eyes walked horror-movie slow down the hall. I wondered why the two were running from him. He didn't look very scary at all.

I started towards him, but was stopped by something wrapping around my waist and mouth. I struggled, reaching out towards the redhead with both my arms. My screams were muffled but audible enough for him to look up at me with pained eyes.

Nothing but excruciating pain. So much in fact, that I stopped screaming and my arms went limp. I wanted to ask him why he was so sad. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to make him happy and see his smile.
    As I was thinking about this, I was dragged into someone's room. When the door shut, I saw that Kankuro had brought me here.

I didn't sound the least bit angry as I asked, "Who was that boy?"

Kankuro looked surprised, like he had expected me to want to kill him at the moment. "Uh, that's Gaara. He's my and Temari's lil' brother."

I stared at my hands as I went to sit on his bed. I didn't look up again until I asked, "Why did he look so sad?"

He looked dumbfounded; maybe it was because he hadn't expected me to care.

I opened my mouth to ask again, but he stopped me by saying, "He's dangerous, Popori."

I shook my head, not agreeing in the slightest. "No one that devastated looking is dangerous."

He sat beside me and put an awkward hand on my shoulder. "Everyone is scared of him, Popori. Don't you think if everyone ran away from you, you'd be devastated too?"

I nodded, "That's my point, Kankuro." I looked up at him with a tear stained face, "He's hurting inside. I can see it. Everyone is scared of him. Even his own brother. I bet if one person talked to him like he was somebody, he wouldn't be dangerous at all." I started sobbing for Gaara. I wanted to be that someone. I wanted to be his friend. I wanted to make him feel better.

Kankuro was shocked I was crying. He just stared at me for a few minutes, and then put an arm around me. Another awkward gesture from him.

I was so upset, that I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly as I sobbed into his chest. Startled again, he didn't do anything for awhile. Finally, he put an arm around me while the other stroked my hair.
    When I was able to control myself to a degree of sniffling, he said quietly, "You should leave your hair down like this."

I broke the embrace and looked up at him. I wiped tears from my face asking, "Why?"

He blushed, "It's really pretty. I didn't even notice the color until now."
    I took a handful of my dark blue hair and looked at it. It was almost so dark it looked black, but in the light you could see the blue tint. I had the same hair as my father and my sister, Shinzi. Although, mine was the only one with such a blue tint.

I blushed realizing he had just complimented me. "Thanks, Kuro-kun. . ."

"Kuro-kun?" he asked about the pet name I had given him.

I nodded then smiled at him, "Yep!"

I jumped up from the bed to my feet. I looked at him and grinned.
    "Thank you, Kuro-kun." I said before quickly kissing his cheek, startling both of us.

I blushed then turned to leave. He caught my wrist then spun me around so I could see his smirk.

"What was that? You can't just leave me hangin' like that. I need the whole thing, babe."

I giggled, thinking he was such a pervert sometimes. I pushed his had away then said, "No thanks."

Then, before he could grab me again, I ran out the door to find Temari. I couldn't believe it. Kankuro and I had been getting along. Well, until he ruined the moment.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Instinct: 26

Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Empty Re: Do You Mean It? Chp. 2

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Jun 07 2010, 20:18

awww Happy
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Mon Jun 07 2010, 21:36

Cute really cute ^_^
    Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Ruri-chan Tue Jun 08 2010, 10:43

I know, the chapters where they're younger are really light and just cute.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 08 2010, 10:44

this is good ruri :3
    Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ruri-chan Tue Jun 08 2010, 15:46

Thanks a bunch Toshii! ^.^
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Wed Jun 09 2010, 16:10

So cute and fluffy~ ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 09:13