WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do You Mean It? Chp. 1

Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Hit
    v.v ah, memories of a great luetienate
    Fanclubs : Kisame
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Empty Do You Mean It? Chp. 1

Post by Ruri-chan Thu May 27 2010, 09:01

I sighed. What was I, a nine-year-old non-ranked ninja, doing taking the voyage from Konoha all the way to Suna? Sure I was with my father, but he wasn't much company. He wasn't really making conversation, and most of the questions I asked went unanswered. He was a Jonin of The Leaf, of course, so I knew I was protected, but I didn't have the slightest idea why I had to come with him.
    I had three older sisters. The eldest, Keime, was participating in the Chunin exams while we took this trip. The twins, Shinzi and Mi-ho, were staying with our uncle and cousin.

"Why am I going again?" I asked. "How come I didn't stay with cousin Gontei like Shinzi and Mi-ho?"
    Nodo, my father, glanced at me from up ahead. "Popori, the twins need to be in Konoha so they can stay and attend the academy. You know that."

Indeed I did. The two of them hadn't stopped talking about it since they started.

"So . . ." I began. "If we were reversed, age-wise, I would've stayed and they would've gone with you?"
    My father nodded. He definitely was a man of few words.

I tried to remember what my father had said about his mission. He'd mentioned something about the relationship between The Leaf and The Sand. Apparently, the bond between the two lands needed to be stronger. My father, loosely being known as "The Persuasive Ninja" had been entrusted with this mission because of his mad persuasion skills. I agreed that he was perfect for the job. He always managed to get my sisters and me to stop fighting.

This still didn't answer why I had to go. I was nine for crying out loud. What if this was dangerous or something? I voiced my concern.

"The Hokage advised it." He answered simply.

So the old man was behind this was he? Seemed likely. I was most definitely going to have to prove that our villages could get along – children style.

I looked up from studying the sand beneath my feet while I was walking. I gasped at the sight that was bestowed upon me. I thought the statues of all the Hokage's in The Leaf were amazing. I just hadn't seen The Sand village yet.

After my father authorized us, we were free to roam about. Just as I thought he would, my father told me to go play with some of the kids.

I walked around, just looking at everything like I had just received new eyes. I was marveling at everything when a pain hit the back of my head, and my face met with Earth. For a second, I just sat there shocked. I gathered myself then sat up. I could hear a boy's laughter and the shouting of a girl. I turned to see who my attacker was so I could pop them in the mouth.

"Kankuro! Watch what you're doing!" A blond girl yelled at a brunette boy. She looked to be about a year older than me, but the boy seemed to be my age.

"Shut up Temari! It's not like I meant to or anything!" The boy, Kankuro, yelled back.

I stood and brushed myself off as they approached me. As I turned I asked Kankuro while I rubbed the back of my head, "So you hit me?"

He smirked, "Yeah. Want a kiss to make it better?"

I glowered at him. "No thanks." Then, I proceeded to tackle him to the ground.

He grunted as I pinned him, "What the heck are you doing?"

The blond, Temari, was laughing at him.

"It's impolite to hit girls." I informed him.

"Get off!" He replied, trying to push me off.

I responded by promptly punching him in the face. Temari's laughter only grew after that.

"I like you!" She said between giggles. "What's your name?" She helped me up off of Kankuro who was mumbling at me while rubbing his cheek.

"Popori Ikame. My dad, Nodo Ikame and I are visiting from the Hidden Leaf." I said smiling at her.

Kankuro stood up. "You're a lil' feisty, but I think I like it. The name's Kankuro."

I glanced at him, stuck my tongue out, and turned back to Temari as she said, "Yeah, that's my brother. I'm Temari by the way." She smiled.

Someone put their hand on my shoulder. I was ready to turn and punch Kankoro again, until I saw it was only my father. I lowered my fist and smiled up at him. "Hey dad!"

He looked at me while frowning then glanced at Temari and Kankuro. "You're fighting?" He asked.

I blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah." I admitted. I scratched the back of my head. "But Kankuro started it!" I said pointing to him.

Kankuro's mouth flew open. "Wah? Did not!"

Temari rolled her eyes them pointed at him, "Yes you did! Don't lie Kankuro!"

He was about to protest when my father held up a hand to stop him. "It's alright Kankuro. None of you are in trouble. I was just a little surprised to see that Popori was in a lil' squabble already." He looked at all of us. "Now, I want you guys to try to get along. My daughter and I will be staying here at Suna for a few weeks. I don't want any trouble."

Kankuro's and my mouth's fell agape.

"What?" We both exclaimed.

I glared at the boy and whined, "But dad, that means that I'm gonna have to start the academy next semester! I'm gonna be a year older than everyone!"

My father chuckled, then left me with the Sand siblings.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Empty Re: Do You Mean It? Chp. 1

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 03 2010, 18:04

Another story!
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Thu Jun 03 2010, 18:49

Nice, very nice. Can't wait to read the next chapter to it.
    Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Hit
    v.v ah, memories of a great luetienate
    Fanclubs : Kisame
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Ruri-chan Fri Jun 04 2010, 10:19

Thanks so much Sweet!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 10:53