WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spontaneous Outing

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Spontaneous Outing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Spontaneous Outing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Spontaneous Outing Empty Spontaneous Outing

Post by Destinykil

So yesterday, my original plan was to go cuddle with my girlfriend at her house and piss off her mom a little bit >:( mwahaha, but things went awry. Her mom decided to bitch at her so i kidnapped her from her house and we started walking around. We didnt know where to go, next thing we know, we are in the graveyard fooling around. Jumping over stones, jumping in piles of leaves, hiding and whatnot. Then nighttime came around, so beautiful due to the fact that the graveyard has no lights to hinder the beautiful glow of the moon and the stars.

We found a large stone to lay on and cuddle as we gazed up at the sky. It was a night we didnt expect, then we got goofy, and we exchanged clothes, i wore her paramore shirt, it was like a belly shirt on me lol, she said it showed all my muscles and i laughed, funny thing was a cop drove by and saw us stripping lol.

Needless to say, we ran from him and ducked in some shadows lol still wearing each others clothes XD. then we decided to do something weird and funny, we streaked in the graveyard, lol twas so awesome, the cold air made me a tad bit nipply XD. i know you didnt need to hear that but it adds to the level of fun-ness.

As we switched back clothes she got kinda tired, so i picked her up on my back and i carried her all the way home(like 5 blocks away). ^_^

my day went from cuddling to spontaneous action in a graveyard with some cuddling, so all in all it was pretty fun!
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:08 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Too much information Dx
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:11 by Destinykil

ohh jeez, pay attention to the whole story
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:33 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I did.
    I read it all.

But seriously, tmi.
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:37 by Destinykil

i dont think it was tmi, i mean i didnt tell you about like specific details and stuff like that
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:49 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Yeah.. but who wants to know you got nekkid and streaked.. or even switched clothes with your girlfriend and it was a 'Paramore crop top that showed your stomach and muscles' ...uhh...
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:50 by Destinykil

??? ok
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 09:56 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Cowboy
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:00 by Destinykil

it was just somethin fun to blog about dont complain that i got a little to PG-13 for you
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:08 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I have no problemo with tmi info most of the time, but that was just a lil weird for me ^_^
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:12 by Destinykil

right ok?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:13 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Okay! We're good Cowboy
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:15 by Destinykil

indeed we are, i look so hott with snakebites lol
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 25 2010, 10:47 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Sobbing