WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+54
Lunami
Meika-Chan
RuinzOfBlood
Toshii
UreshiiQ
PeinQAkatsuki
Fate's Desire
sasusaku08
KaiCaps
Angelic Harmony
Ikazu Raiken
SickSelfishSyQo
Sapphire Dragon
fridayfaye
tsuki_uchiha
sabakunogaara
KatannaSan
Takara Uchiha
Gaara's Lover
Dusk^Strife
AkiQ
Shadowsoflife
Kagamiko
azuki_dashi16
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Aichu
Sayge Kitsune
teikiatsu
Temari_21
mung kuan
knssquad
Titaniumxvx
SilverLegionare
Sasuke'sXEmoXAngel
KarateKeyaQ
Yoyo
Keyleb
yondaime2
Soutourou
soulja boy
Kiami
rocknrolljunkie989
zen like lemons
LyricalM
theBOSS.
Itachifan
TanukiRen
quater
sabaku no ketsueki
SacredHate
amaterasu
left.me.behind
Choushi
Friesenator
58 posters

Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing?

Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Empty Re: Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing?

Post by Takara Uchiha Thu Jul 10 2008, 18:02

NejiHina is perfectly plausable! The Hyuga clan would be trying to keep their kekkei genkai, not to mention the fact that that first cousin marriages are allowed in 26 of the United States! Here's a couple of facts for you: No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada and Mexico to marry your cousin. The USA is the only western country with some cousin marriage restrictions. The frequency of cousin marriages in the USA is about 1 in 1,000. The frequency of cousin marriages in Japan is about 4 in 1,000.

I have more facts and the like if you want to tear down one of my favorite pairings!

Thanks and sorry for the rant.
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Empty Re: Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing?

Post by KatannaSan Tue Jul 15 2008, 14:31

But their cousins!

Sure in the past eras, clans did use cousins to produce offsprings in order to ensure pure blood, but with today's standards, I cannot imagion that the writers or publishes of this would agree.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Tue Jul 15 2008, 14:40

KatannaSan wrote:But their cousins!

Sure in the past eras, clans did use cousins to produce offsprings in order to ensure pure blood, but with today's standards, I cannot imagion that the writers or publishes of this would agree.

There is a suprising amount of incest in shojo manga >_>
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Tue Jul 15 2008, 19:37

I have no problem with NejiHina but if you do, then oh well. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45

Post by KatannaSan Tue Jul 15 2008, 23:46

That's just what I'm saying is most probable. I'm not saying it's what is going to happen, and my opinions always tend to be what I think the outcome would be...
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Wed Jul 16 2008, 10:43

Sure in the past eras,
    clans did use cousins to produce offsprings in order to ensure pure
    blood, but with today's standards, I cannot imagion that the writers or
    publishes of this would agree.

I'm sure if you look at the right shojo series, you will find quite a bit of incest. So if shojo authors can use incest, I'm sure the publishers wouldn't mind a shonen manga with incest. (Besides, I think Kishimoto is building up the plot just right so NejiHina will happen, but I've been wrong before...)
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Wed Jul 16 2008, 15:06

Takara Uchiha wrote:

Sure in the past eras,
    clans did use cousins to produce offsprings in order to ensure pure
    blood, but with today's standards, I cannot imagion that the writers or
    publishes of this would agree.

I'm sure if you look at the right shojo series, you will find quite a bit of incest. So if shojo authors can use incest, I'm sure the publishers wouldn't mind a shonen manga with incest. (Besides, I think Kishimoto is building up the plot just right so NejiHina will happen, but I've been wrong before...)

Yays! *brick'd*
    sabakunogaara
    sabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 338
    What's up Tab : nothing
    Fanclubs : gaara? >.> i no kno wat goes here
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-29

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by sabakunogaara Mon Nov 10 2008, 12:22

personally i think naruto and hinata are better togehter, hinata doesnt seem interested in neji, and in my opinion i dont agree with insest (sp?) but again, thats just my opinion
    everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Takara Uchiha
    Takara Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Takara Uchiha Mon Nov 10 2008, 13:57

Well I doubt Hyuga Hiashi would allow his daughter to marry outside the clan, so that's why I think Hyugacest will happen, but that's just my opinion.
    tsuki_uchiha
    tsuki_uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2256
    What's up Tab : Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 A15
    Fanclubs : neji and kiba FC, deidara FC, Pretty Boy FC, the official NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU FC,FMA FC
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

AMP
    Natural: 7
    Power: 7
    Instinct: 7

Post by tsuki_uchiha Mon Nov 10 2008, 18:10

i think neji and hinata is just gross. their family, thats incest. -yuck-.
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 170
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 11

Post by fridayfaye Sat Nov 22 2008, 20:53

personally, I would rather shove an elephant up my nose than marry my cousin (the fact that they are all girls adds to this I think) but hey, like someone said earlier - that's one hell of a byakugan child...
    Sapphire Dragon
    Sapphire Dragon
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1730
    What's up Tab : The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Fanclubs : blah, so many xP
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-13

AMP

Post by Sapphire Dragon Sat Nov 22 2008, 21:15

they r cousins 4 god sake!whats with the sick mind?? Darn...
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by fridayfaye Sat Nov 22 2008, 21:17

Sick mind?? Hehe, you all have yet to see sick Evil Plan
    Sapphire Dragon
    Sapphire Dragon
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1730
    What's up Tab : The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Fanclubs : blah, so many xP
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-13

AMP

Post by Sapphire Dragon Sat Nov 22 2008, 21:27

sorry Oh Man...
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by fridayfaye Sat Nov 22 2008, 21:34

I don't like that particular pairing myself.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Feb 21 2009, 14:34

NO!

*attempts to bring back Chaos Theories*
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Mar 18 2009, 14:13

This has, of course, been said before. Neiji and Hinata, barring the fact that they are cousins, would make a good pair physically. But I think mentally it might not work out so well.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-12-15

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Thu Mar 19 2009, 02:08

I agree.

But it would make a good twist.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 LjDo You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Mar 19 2009, 20:45

One word:

NEVER.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-12-15

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:49

Two Words:

Never Ever.

Though there is nothing wrong with it, and it would be pretty cool, imagine the kiddy, he'd be like, an awesome kiddy. Happy
    KaiCaps
    KaiCaps
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

AMP

Post by KaiCaps Fri Apr 03 2009, 23:31

If you are into incest, then yeah sure.
    sasusaku08
    sasusaku08
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 677
    What's up Tab : is going cos-playing on saturaday and has pocky
    Fanclubs : sasusaku and naruhina fc
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue63 / 10063 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-09

AMP

Post by sasusaku08 Fri Apr 10 2009, 10:55

well i don't think it is incest since in some countires people are allowed to marry their cousins but i still don't think it is a good idea, she calls him her brother so there is no way that i will ever think they are a good pairing
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sat Apr 18 2009, 11:44

It would be really weird to call your lover 'brother'...
    Fate's Desire
    Fate's Desire
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    What's up Tab : Currently working on my next Naruto story (and trying to survive in school!)
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-22

AMP

Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Empty Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing?

Post by Fate's Desire Fri Apr 24 2009, 21:26

YES!! I personally think that they are very cute together! I've written stories with them as the main couple. And before anyone starts yelling at me and says that it's gross, please keep in mind one thing: it is a CARTOON!!! Besides, when you think about it, how else are they supposed to keep the Byakugan alive? They deserve each other! And Neji is MINE!Love
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Think Neji X Hinata is A Good Pairing? - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Apr 24 2009, 21:33

Well, actually the Byakugan isn't in danger of going out.

Technically cousins can procreate without any bad effects. Whatsoever. That's pretty much how it was done in Europe till the late 1800's.

But I prefer NarutoxHinata. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 19:12