WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature Attacks! As well as that one window pane

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Nature Attacks! As well as that one window pane Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Nature Attacks! As well as that one window pane Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Nature Attacks! As well as that one window pane Empty Nature Attacks! As well as that one window pane

Post by Destinykil

Rising up! Back onto my feet. 6:30am. Off to the nicer side of dartmouth i didnt even know existed to d some construction/carpentry. I start by having to dig window trenches 2 feet deep by 3 feet in length. WHY? So the rain gathers inside and doesnt leak through the basement windows. The house belongs to a surgeon who teaches out of it, so he needs the best. While digging those trenches, i had worms, beetles, and yellowjackets trying to attack me. Just because 3 of the windows were by some honey bushes doesnt mean you have to attack the honest man getting hisa hands dirty.

When i was finishing up my last window, i went to stand up and i cracked my head against the window pane pretty hard it dazed me for a second, got a big ole goosegg on my head, didnt hurt me just inconveinent.

Then we head to job site 2! Some old lady has me and 13 travel to her backyard, im thiking ohh yeah thisll be easy. Her backyard is 2 acres! Here is what she says

"Well boys, have fun! Pick up all the logs and carry them over to that shed"

We look around and the shed is all the way at the end of her backyard, so for the next like forever hours, me and 13 threw logs on our shoulders and traveled back and forth. Needless to say it was tiring.

Now im home talking to you all blogging about it and im dirteh as all hell. My hands up to my forearms are full of dirt and stuff. My pants are full of dirt as well. I need to shower!

Happy blogging WOTN
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Apr 05 2010, 17:31 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Nice.. o_o
    Destinykil

Post Mon Apr 05 2010, 20:19 by Destinykil

whoot! back from the gym!
    Toshii

Post Tue Apr 06 2010, 11:25 by Toshii

WATCH OUT FOR WINDOW PANES! :O
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Wed Apr 07 2010, 15:26 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

o_o
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Wed Apr 07 2010, 15:29 by SickSelfishSyQo

Cracking your head did not hurt you because you are Des the Buff!
    Destinykil

Post Wed Apr 07 2010, 20:36 by Destinykil

yeah, today was killer, worked from 6am until 7pm...13 hours painting a house, carrying stuff everywhere, im covered in paint and i feel awesome
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Thu Apr 08 2010, 15:50 by SickSelfishSyQo

Doesn't sound too bad ^^
    Destinykil

Post Thu Apr 08 2010, 22:06 by Destinykil

its awesome, we finished painting the exterior of the house, we have the guttrers to remake and paint and the porch

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 22:57