WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation

jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 4115
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Fanclubs : World Domination, DBZ Fanclub, Kisame Hoshigaki
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

AMP
    Natural: 39
    Power: 39
    Instinct: 39

Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Empty Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 27 2010, 19:24

Well, in bleach, most people would ask, what the hell happens to the souls that die. Well, thats easy; they are reincarnated.

My theory: see Senna. When her spirit died and passed on, she was turned into a little girl. of course, she didn't know Ichigo, but that was her.

Another theory: Rukia constantly acknowledged how Ichigo looed like Kaien Shiba. Kaien died MANY years before Ichigo was born, and as a result; was reincarnated as Ichigo Kurosaki.

Proof: Aaroniero Arruerie, the 9th Esapda, PRETENDED to be Kaien. Aaroniero takes the persons bodies, memories, feelings, voice, and appearance and "becomes" that person... but Kaien's spirit died long ago, and his body was used by Aaroniero.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Empty Re: Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation

Post by quater Sat Mar 27 2010, 19:31

Senna is filler. She has no importance in the storyline.

She saw Kaien in Ichigo's resolve. His spirit to protect his friends, no matter how hard it was. His strength, his convictions. But really they aren't a lot alike. Ichigo is always serious, while Kaien is always goofing around. So they wouldn't make sense as a 'reincarnation'

I do agree the soul goes somewhere, but I am not sure it gets reincarnated.

Although I have heard the reincarnation, these evidences don't prove it necessarily for me. Nice topic though!
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Happiness bar :
    Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 27 2010, 19:34

thnx dude... but yeah, thats how i felt...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Mar 27 2010, 19:36

It's fine, though, do you mind if I move these threads to the Theory section?
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Mon Mar 29 2010, 01:02

hehehe, sorry. really didn't know we had a theories section ^_^;;
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bleach Theory: Soul Reincarnation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Mar 29 2010, 06:31

xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 11:42