WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Noble Uchiha 6+

Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 367
    What's up Tab : i'm at school, what do you think?
    Fanclubs : Kisame Hoshigaki FC
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 40
    Power: 40
    Instinct: 40

A Noble Uchiha 6+ Empty A Noble Uchiha 6+

Post by Kura-Uchiha Sat Mar 20 2010, 23:37

Kura smiles sadly as she looks back at Suna. They're leaving, but she wishes she could stay a bit longer. Then again she has things to do, and hopefully she won't have any more problems on the way back. She sighs, knowing she needs to concentrate on her work instead of worrying about anymore of the akatsuki showing up. They should know better then to come out with her around, it would screw up alot of things for them if she got in trouble, whether its from people realizing her affiliation with them or from her failing to do her job.
    "Did you three enjoy your time there?" The hokage asks. They nod.
    "It's always good, getting to visit the other villages for a bit." Kura says, speaking for the rest of the group. "Keeping on good terms with everyone is important, and it's always fun to have some friends wherever you might go."
    "Well i'm glad you think so." He smiles and kura sighs. Despite the fact that she knows she should be keeping an eye out for anything dangerous she begins to daydream of her happy past, between when he family 'disapear' and itachi had to leave. Her only happy days, she's had alot of different experiences in that time. All the training with Jaccan and Itachi, all the crazyness and trouble they'd always get themselves into... if only she could relive all that.....
    "Kura." She looks at Jon. He's still troubled after his 'dream' a while ago. They're already set up for camp, and again kura and jon are taking the first watch. She'd been daydreaming, obviously to jon since everyone else was asleep and kura hadn't budged from her seat.
    "huh? oh... sorry." She sighs, looking at jon.
    "What were you thinking about?"
    "Oh, its uh..." she smiles as she stands, watching his eyes. They're the only thing either of them can see through the masks of each other. "it's nothing jon... just some old memories..." she looks out at the forest, wondering why she never saw itachi or kisame in suna if they were heading there... maybe they had to turn around for some reason. well, it made things easier for her at least.
    "So, um... ready to go out?"
    "Yeah... i'll see you in an hour or two, whenever we happen to meet for a check in." she starts walking away.
    "wait!" She stops and looks at him.
    "what?"
    "uh... i..." he doesn't know what to say. what if she goes out and that dream wasn't a dream? it seemed real... he sighs. "N-nevermind..."
    "Don't worry Jon, everythings okay... if you're tired again you can go ahead and sleep. i can take care of everything on my own."
    "N-no! I'm fine!" He says. Kura giggles.
    "Okay, see you in a bit..."
    "see ya..." She heads out, just running around. Everything seems to be in order... As kura lands on one branch a three-blade scythe slams into the truck, and is inches from her. She twitches, then takes off her mask and turns, glaring at her attacker.
    "HIDAN! YOU ASSHOLE!" She yells. Hidan smirks.
    "Didn't expect to see you. thought i'd see if i couldn't get a hit in."
    "annoying bastard..." she mumbles. "what are you doing here? If all of you keep showing up someones going to catch on. Jon already suspects my involvment with you guys."
    "Then why are you letting him live?" Hidan asks. Kura sighs, hopping down from the tree.
    "Cause explaining his death and dealling with that isn't worth it." she smacks the back of hidans head. "baka."
    "HEY!" She smirks and jumps back as he lashes at her with one of his other weapons. He yanks his scythe back.
    "That's what you get for attacking me you idiot." She looks around. "Where's kakuzu?"
    "i dont know. the asshole just wandered off."
    "Not surprised. i can't believe he's able to be around you for more then two minutes. you're so aggrivating."
    "tchh, better then being stuck with you."
    "Yeah, that's why i get along with everyone better then you." She sighs, running her fingers through her hair. "Now why are you here?"
    "Apparently to take itachi and kisames place."
    "What happened?"
    "I dont know. i'm just being dragged along."
    "Yeah, you arn't really much help to anyone. wondering why YOU had to come here." He throws his scythe at her and she laughs as she dodges it. They always fight when they're around each other.
    "Kura..." Kuro sighs as he watches from the branch above. He gets so tired of babysitting these two and making sure that kura doesn't die or get out of hand.
    "yeah yeah kuro." She smiles up at him. "Just make sure jon doesn't come by. I really don't think i can fool him twice. and if he dies i'm gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble." Kuro shakes his head and runs off, going to keep tabs on the only one in the group who may discover the truth about his master. "Now, you should probably be leaving." Kura says, looking at hidan. "I really don't want to deal with this crap right now. i got alot of my mind."
    "Tchh, you can't tell me what to do."
    "Fine, will you PLEASE leave? there, i asked instead of telling you. but if you don't go i will make you."
    "Go ahead and try..." He smirks and she rolls her eyes.
    "baka..." She grabs her sword. "How about in pieces? kakuzu can put you back together." She smirks. "Head first?"
    "We'll see about that..." He throws the scythe again and kura jumps above it. She dodges it as it comes back, then is surprised when she realizes hidan is right behind her. She spins to block his attack, then grabs some kunai and after she kicks him away she throws them after him. He blocks them with his scythe, then throws it again.
    "Damn it! Learn some new tricks!" she yells as she jumps above it. He smirks and she's surprised as a kunai slices threw her arm. She winces and glares at him as she lands back on the ground. "baka..." she mumbles. As the scythe comes back she grabs it, refusing to let it return to him.
    "LET GO DAMN IT!" Hidan yells. She smirks.
    "Nahh... i can't usually catch this stupid thing with the way you throw it. I think i'll keep a hold of it." She says. He smirks, yanking hard on it. Kura is pulled off her feet, so she lets go. "damn... forgot to be ready for that..." she sighs, hating it when hidan does something right against her. She stands then looks at the smirking hidan, then she looks at her hand and winces. "oh God no..." She quietly says as she watches the blood drip from it. "didn't get my hand out of the way quick enough...."
    "That was too easy." Hidan says.
    "DONT YOU DARE!" Kura yells. "Kill me and you know you'll piss of kakuzu and everyone else!" Hidan smirks.
    "I piss them off anyways." He says. She twitches, hating when he wins.
    "Hidan!" she yells. "Don't you dare! I swear i will get you if you do!"
    "Tchh, i'll make sure your little kitty can't save you this time..." He smirks and licks her blood off the scythe. Kura groans, knowing whats comming. She runs at hidan, not waiting for him to make his design. She tackles him before he can finish.
    "Like hell i'm going to let you win." She growls as she pins him down. He glares up at him. "I will cut off your head if you don't stop it now." she threatens.
    "Fuck you." He says, then smiles. He's stronger then kura, and they both know it. if she lets even one arm go to grab her sword or a kunai, he can easily get her off and complete his design.
    "Baka..." she says, trying to figure out what to do. she's not physically capable of taking hidan on, she has to have something else if she's going to win. unfortunatlly for her, he knows better then to look into her eyes. She can't control him if she can't make eye contact. "damn it..." She gives up and hopes that her superior speed is enough as she tries to grab her second sword, but she isn't fast enough. hidan throws her off and stands, quickly finishing his design. Once kura recovers from hitting the solid trunk of a tree hard she glares at hidan.
    "This time you arn't comming back." He laughs. As he's about to stab his arm he's smacked on the back of the head.
    "OW!" kura and hidan yell in unison. They both glare at the intruder. "KAKUZU! THAT HURT!" they then glare at each other.
    "Hidan..." Kakuzu says. "We need her alive."
    "Her cat thing can bring her back then." Hidan says. "Just let me have my fun."
    "You heard him hidan!" Kura says, still greatful for kakuzu. he's managed to keep her alive when kuro was there to revive her.
    "like hell i have to listen to him!" He yells. "just stay out of this kakuzu!"
    "Fine then..." he starts walking away.
    "WHAT?!" Kura panics. "KAKUZU! GET BACK HERE! HEY!" hidan smirks and kura looks at him. "shit..." she bites her lip, waiting for hidan to get on with this. It isn't the first time she'd been caught by him. Many times their fights have gone both ways. she'd been caught and sometimes kakuzu would let hidan kill her, knowing she could be revived easily. Other times kura's managed to dismember him and even control him and use that to piss off kakuzu and get hidan in trouble.
    "Kura..." They both look to see kuro. kura sighs with relief and hidan glares at him.
    "great, she will live." he says. He stabs his arm and kura yells, she wasn't paying attention. She glares at him, holding her arm.
    "damn it..." she mumbles. He laughs and stabs his leg, but this time she just bites her lip. as this goes on it's as if he refuses to actually kill her. Finally he aims for his heart.
    "ready to die?" He asks. Kura just glares at him, waiting for it. "tch, fine." he always wants her to say something, she always finds it stupid and stays quiet. He finally stabs his heart, and kura coughs up blood. she glares at him, then her eyes close as she falls down. Kuro shakes his head, hating having to revive kura. it drains him. he walks over to her, then transforms into a human, he puts her on her back, then leans down and kisses her. After a few minutes kura's eyes open. Her wounds have knitted themselves together again. She sighs.
    "baka..." she says, looking back at hidan. "go catch up with kakuzu before i take you apart." He smirks.
    "see ya." He says as he walks away. kura sighs and sits up, looking at kuro who becomes a cat again, curling up in her arms.
    "im sorry i let him catch me kuro..." she says, petting him. "I guess i really need some sleep..."
    "you didn't get any in suna..."
    "yeah, i know..." she looks up at the sky. "everythings tiring me out... i can't even beat hidan in a fight..." she sighs.....
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

A Noble Uchiha 6+ Empty Re: A Noble Uchiha 6+

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Mar 20 2010, 23:59

oh that was good
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Sun Mar 21 2010, 16:18

thank you. ^-^ i really wanted to put hidan in to show kura's violent relationship with him. XD they have never gotten along, it's fun.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : A Noble Uchiha 6+ 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ A Noble Uchiha 6+ 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : A Noble Uchiha 6+ Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 21 2010, 20:19

nice kura~ :3
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Mon Mar 22 2010, 00:09

Thank you! ^-^ I feel so loved now that people are commenting!!
    i'll try to get 7 up soon. promise! <3
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : A Noble Uchiha 6+ 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ A Noble Uchiha 6+ 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : A Noble Uchiha 6+ Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Mar 22 2010, 17:31

Kura-Uchiha wrote:Thank you! ^-^ I feel so loved now that people are commenting!!
    i'll try to get 7 up soon. promise! <3

take your time~ A Noble Uchiha 6+ 986690
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Mon Mar 22 2010, 21:29

A Noble Uchiha 7

Kura falls onto her bed. She's been unable to sleep, and she has had to continue to work with Jon, convicing him she wasn't a traitor. Kuro curls up with her, looking up, into her eyes.
    "Kura, you need to give this up." he says. She sits up.
    "No way..." She leans back on the head of the bed. "I... i refuse to give it up... i am a ninja, and i will not stop..." she holds her head. "I just... i just need some actual rest for once..."
    "All of this is putting too much stress on you kura. you can't handle all of this. Now you'll have your team watching you. it'll be too much."
    "no..." She pets him. "I'm... i know that i probably wont be able to stay here much longer... but then i'll just join akatsuki." She says. "As long as i keep on good terms with them i'm fine." She smiles. "And i am friends with... most of them."
    "most, but not all."
    "Well... it's not like i CANT work well with hidan..." she giggles. "It's just that as soon as we finish a mission we'll try to kill each other. i'll win next time though." she winks, then sighs and lies back down. She jumps up though when a knock comes at her door. she hops down the steps and opens the door, it's Jon.
    "Kura..." She looks into his eyes, and she sighs.
    "Jon, you..." She pulls him in. "You are so annoying!" she yells once she locks her door. "Are you still insisting that you saw me with akatsuki?"
    "I... i know what i saw... y-you can't fool me kura." He's rethinking this, but he just can't let this go. if she's a traitor then... then something has to be done!
    "Jon..." She looks sadly at him. "If you refuse to believe me then... i guess i have no choice. I have to."
    "Wait, h-have to what?" He glances at the door. this is going the exact way he didn't want it to. Kura turns and opens a closet door, pulling out a sword.
    "I really did like working with you Jon... you had alot of potential..." she sighs, but knows if he refuses to stay silent this is her only option. She looks back at the terrified Jon.
    "K-kura..."
    "What did you expect jon? for me to let you leave when you refuse to shut up?" He runs for the door. He knew it, why didn't he just stay quiet? Kura grabs his wrist and throws him into a wall, then pins him there, sword to his neck. "You really thought you could get away from me knowing all of this?"
    "K-kura... i..."
    "You shouldn't have been an ANBU Jon... you really weren't ready for anything..." she locks eyes with him, her eyes the sharingan. He goes silent, still. She sighs and pulls the sword back. "You are too young... i..." she runs her fingers through her hair. "Denying you your chance at a good, long life...." She shakes her head. "You're lucky im a softy." She starts walking, and unwillingly he follows. She opens her door. "Kuro."
    "what?" He hops off the bed and walks over, then looks at Jon. "Oh..." he looks up at kura. "Arn't you going to kill him?"
    "Kuro, i really can't stand the idea of killing him... he has too much left in his life."
    "Kura... you know that trying to change his memory would nearly kill you when you're at full health! In this state.... I couldn't even revive you! It'll drain me too!"
    "Kuro, please, i really don't want to kill him." She looks back at Jon. "He deserves his chance."
    "Fine..." Kuro sighs. "This is going to be bad..." He transforms into a human, and kuro smiles.
    "Alright." She looks at Jon. "You're lucky, kuro absolutely hates doing this when we're in perfect health and able to." Jon just watces her, still unable to do anything. kura grabs kuros hand and he sighs, knowing he's going to have to drain himself in order to give kura the energy she needs to do this. why does she have to care so much for all these people? she's too soft...
    The group of three is out of the village, away from anyone who might spy on them. Kuro, in order to remain in physical contact with kura, transforms into a cat again and stays on her shoulder as she releases Jon from her jutsu. He tries to run but she grabs him and pins him to a tree.
    "Do you want to live or not?" She growls.
    "I-i..."
    "Just behave and this will be better soon." She says. Jon closes his eyes, worried she's just going to kill him still. After a minute he opens his eyes, wondering what he's doing there. He looks around, he's alone.
    "what the..." he shakes his head, making his way back to the village. kura is breathing in gasps, kuro trying to comfort her.
    "I told you it was a stupid idea." he says.
    "It worked though. he doesn't remember anything..." she smiles. "Everything is better now. and i didn't have to kill him." kuro shakes his head.
    "It's a wonder you are in the akatsuki, and an ANBU captain." She giggles.
    "Yeah, i guess.... but i am where i am, so, for now i'm doing SOMETHING right." Kuro continues to shake his head. After using all their energy to change the memories of Jon, neither has the energy to head back to the village. They don't mind sleeping out there though. So they relax, but kura still doesn't get the good nights sleep that has escaped her for so long now....
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Tue Mar 23 2010, 22:31

-_-" not the best, or the longest, sorry
    i was a bit rushed....
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Tue Mar 30 2010, 23:52

A Noble Uchiha 8

Kuro looks back one last time, then heads off. kura leans on her front door, watching him go. she sigh, running her fingers through her hair. She just got a letter from Jaccan, and she hasn't sent him one in years. it's almost his birthday. she sigh starts walking the opposite direction of kuro, hoping he gets to jaccan soon. She doesn't know why he wanted to do this alone, probably had something else to do... but being alone for so long... she hasn't been so alone for a while.
    "Kura!" She turns to see a few children running to her.
    "Uh, h-hello kids." she says, wondering how they know her name. They all smile at her, all around 7 years old... 7... wait a minute....
    "Kura! Kura uchiha!" She grab her hands and shirt and begin pulling her away.
    "W-wait, where are you kids taking me?" she asks, not liking this feeling she's getting... but they're kids... she can't say no to children... They drag her to an empty building, then run into another room. "kids?" She looks around, nervous. whats going on...
    "Kura." She jumps and spins around. She twitches.
    "M-madara... what are you doing here?!" she says. His one revealed eye just stares at her... she hasn't seen him too often before, only on rare occassions, but he was there to talk to itachi every time, not her. what could he want with her?
    "you seem tired."
    "huh?" He starts walking into another room, and she hesitantly follows. She doesn't know much about him... just that he always makes her nervous, even when he is pretending to be someone else.... "M-madara... why am i here? You've always talked to itachi, not me..."
    "Because i need your help." She doesn't like this... itachi has never been happy with him, he just never explained why to her....
    "What do you need help with?"
    "You hate konaha, right?" she looks down at her feet, arms crossed. "well?" she sighs.
    "i... dont exactly..."
    "Be honest now kura..." she bites her lip.
    "yeah..." she sighs. he had her. she had a deep, bitter hatred for this place and the people here, ever since she was young... when no one came to save her... and at 7 she had to....
    "Then you'll help me destroy it."
    "NO!" she looks at him. "No! i can't! Itachi would hate me for it!"
    "Do you really need itachi's approval? it he replacing your parents approval? or the villages approval?"
    "SHUT UP!" she glares at him, now understanding why itachi was never happy around him. "you don't know anything. i won't do anything against itachi's wishes. He's the only reason i havn't become a demon."
    "But you never have been. it's not like you killed your family..." she looks back down at her feet. "I know what happened kura. you were hurting, and no one was protecting you. the village had abandonded you, the clan had abandonded you, and you just couldn't stand it. you'd been putting up with all that abuse for years, watching your sister go free from the pain and misery you had to endure. and then when she betrays everyone you were punished for her leaving by your parents, even though they let her go..."
    "SHUT UP!"
    "you killed everyone. even those poor children."
    "I SAID SHUT UP!" She throws kunai at him, but they go right through him.
    "Now that isn't very nice."
    "I wont help! I don't care who abandonded me in the past! Itachi never did! And i won't betray his wishes! whatever you want, don't bother asking! Get help somewhere else!"
    "how about from sasuke?" she freezes. sasuke, no, she's supposed to be protecting him...
    "Don't go near him!"
    "Itachi's plan will hurt him."
    "Don't! Madara don't you go near sasuke!"
    "If you won't help me then...."
    "STOP! Don't you touch sasuke! i'll..." she stops, thinking about what she is about to say... thats what he wanted, to piss her off and to make her feel like she doesn't have a choice... she does though, and she trusts itachi has planned for this... if only he was here, in the room... a little reassurence from him would be nice... "I will not help you destroy the village madara... i'm... sorry... but itachi has worked too hard for konaha, and i had too..." she turns to leave. "Just... i wont let you live if you touch sasuke. i swear on my life that as long as i am protecting him, you won't get near him."
    "we'll see." she quickly leaves. that was all meant to shake her up, and to help him... she runs her fingers through her hair.
    "He just wanted to freak me out.... and he did a damn good job..." she quietly says as she goes to a dock and sits on its edge, watching the water. she'd lost a precious gift at these docks, a ring. it was supposed to be an engagement ring from Jaccan before he left, but he just gave it to her as a present, so she'd remember him. he knew she would refuse. he loved her so much... she just couldn't love him back, not like that.
    "Kura." she looks back at sasuke, and smiles.
    "Sasuke, hey." he goes and sits next to her, and the two look out at the water together. "how have things been going for you?"
    "Okay i guess..."
    "Are you ready to move on in your training?" she looks at him.
    "definatly." she can't help but feel her heart break. she knows what really happened with itachi and the clan, and she knows parts of itachis plan... but she doesn't like them. especially not what they're doing to sasuke... his soul is so dark...
    "sasuke i..." he looks at her, and she sighs, and fakes a smile. "I'm really proud of you. you've become so strong." she looks out at the water again, wishing she could change something about this... but she cant...
    "Kura..."
    "Hmm?"
    "why... do you still... care about itachi?"
    "oh well..." she looks at sasuke. she's never made it a secret that she still loved her second cousin, she's only hidden that she still talks to him, and works with him. "i guess... its just impossible for me to hate one of the only people to accept me for who i was..."
    "But he killed our clan!"
    "sasuke... to be honest..." she looks sadly at him, wondering how angry he's going to be with her. "I... really hated the clan..."
    "WHAT?!"
    "I hated my family, i hated the clan..." she shakes her head. "there's alot of stuff behind it but... i didn't feel bad when everyone died... i would of felt bad if you had died but... thats just because you're my little cousin, and i actually care about you."
    "Why would you hate everyone?! why weren't you upset when he killed your parents?!" He yells, standing. she stands and sighs, then looks him in the eye.
    "Sasuke, my family died long ago, by someone elses hands... you and itachi were my closest living relatives when i met your brother, and he treated me better then anyone but jaccan and kuro had ever treated me." She looks out at the water. "I was alone before itachi found me, and he saved me from..." she shakes her head. "i just can't hate him sasuke, hes done too much for me." she goes to walk away.
    "You're an idiot if you don't hate him! how could you not care about out clan?! How were we all so unimportant to you?!" He yells. She runs her fingers through her hair.
    "I'm too tired for this..." she mumbles, walking away.
    "KURA!" she stops, sighing.
    "sasuke... they weren't MY clan..." she says, then walks away as he tries to understand what she means. she walks through the village, her eyes on the ground. "he knows nothing about what happened, about what my life was like..." she sighs. "Then again i have never told itachi the full details of what i did."
    "What did you do?" She looks back at someone in a red and black cloak, and smiles.
    "you just love risking getting me in trouble, don't you?" she asks. Itachi smiles from under his hat.
    "Possibly." kura giggles.
    "well, you people do a great job of risking my life here." they then walk in silence to her house, to find kisame waiting there. they go inside and kura sighs. "you two know i've already been caught once, right?" she asks. "after our last talk."
    "we heard." Itachi says. she smacks the back of his head. "OW!"
    "then why are you here? and what happened to you going to suna? i ended up having to deal with hidan on my way back!" she says, glaring into itachis eyes. kisame smiles as he watches, and she looks at him. "Don't think you're out of trouble here kisame." She looks back at itachi again.
    "It wasn't our choice." itachi says, rubbing the back of his head. "you hit way too hard."
    "well i have to be able to defend myself." she sighs. "I was looking forward to seeing you while i was there."
    "well we're here now."
    "Yeah! In a town where ANBU can be expected at my door any time!" she says. "I'm a captain so they come by all the time for whatever..." she sighs again.
    "Only a captain?"
    "Oh shut up. i havn't cared to try for anything more. i have enough attention on me..." she shakes her head. "well, you guys can make yourselves comfortable. go pick out some rooms and relax." kisame stretches.
    "I think i'll take that offer." he says, heading upstairs. when he's gone kura looks into itachis eyes, worried.
    "Itachi... madara was here and... he really shook me up... i'm not used to dealing with him so i didn't know what to expect." itachi sighs.
    "Alright..." she looks down.
    "I dont know how much of this i can take itachi... i hate your plan... i really hate it..."
    "Kura, i know but..."
    "Itachi!" she looks back into his eyes. "Sasuke is so torn apart and... and i wont... when he..." she looks away before she could tear up at the thought of what will happen soon enough. "i hate it so much itachi. you've asked me to help you... but its such a horrible plan... i dont even know everything about it. why wont you tell me everything?"
    "You havn't told me everything though..." she winces, knowing she's caught. she sighs.
    "yeah... i know..." She sits down and holds her head in her hands. he sits down as well.
    "Kura, why don't you tell me everything?" she shakes her head, looking into his eyes.
    "Itachi... i can't..."
    "why not?" she looks away and sighs.
    "do you... really... want to.... know?"
    "yes. it's the only thing i dont know..." she sighs again.
    "well... you know my parents disapeared.... and... you know.... i killed them..."
    "yes. and the rest of your family."
    "yeah i know..." she thinks back to that day, her memories from it still vivid...
    Kura sighs as she wakes up, her entire body bruised from the beating she had received last night. Not even with her ability to heal and kuros help could she fix all the problems. she managed to heal her lung which hhad been punctured from ta stab in the chest. her father had taken a knife to her. and her leg wasnt broken anymore, her mother had snapped it. Kura weekly sits up and tries to breath. she may have healed the puncture in the lung, but she hadnt healed all the bruises on them. it hurt to do anything. her door is thrown open and kura finds herself thrown across the room. she screams, the pain from these past few weeks too much to handle. her arms had been broken twelve times within the past two weeks, her legs nineteen. her lungs have been pierced fourty-seven times.
    "Get up you worthless brat!" her mother yells. Kura weakly stands. "We are going to celebrate your birthday even though..." her mother gets teary. "Even though my daughter isnt here." Kura glares.
    "I am your daughter!" she says. she's smacked.
    "Shut up you demon! you are in this family only because your father didnt want to leave you in the cold like he should have!" her mother yells. kura doesnt try to get up, her body wracked with pain. her bruises and injuries are so severe that even the slightest touch from just kuro is enough to make kura scream. "Get up." her mother spits. after a few moments her mother goes over and kicks kura in the stomach. "I said get up!" finally kura does. she weakly stands and looks at the floor, feeling so broken both physically and mentally. her life has been nothing but abuse after abuse, her mere existance a reason to be hated. "You better be ready for the family within five minutes!" her mother spits before leaving the room. kura goes over to her bed and falls onto it.
    "Kuro.... it hurts." kura whimpers. "how much longer?" kuro sadly watches kura, knowing even his soft and comforting touch would hurt her more.
    "I dont know." he says. Kura whimpers again as she quickly changes and heads downstairs, kuro walking next to her. when she gets down she's met with harsh glares. she sits in her usual seat, leaving tenshis open. her father stands on the other side of tenshis chair.
    "Thank you for coming today. kura will take an honor much higher then she'll ever deserve. Seeing as her beautiful twin sister left us two weeks ago kura will blow out her candles and open her presents for her." He smacks kura on the back of the head. "Now do it right." he growls. kura looks at the flames, her heart aching. she looks at the cake and sees only tenshis name on it, not her own. "Now demon!" her father growls. Kura blows on the 7 flames and they all disapear. she is then handed box after box to open, but she isnt aloud to play with any of the toys. nor can she have any of the cake. once the rituals of the party are over with her father throws her into a wall, and her family laughs. "Demon." he spits. kura weakly stands, her heart torn apart by this, by all of the hate and abuse she has attempted to endure since she was a baby. she's kicked into the wall, and everyone laughs more. finally kura snaps, her eyes turn red as she growls.
    "You asshole." she says as she stands. she turns and glares at her family.
    "What did you say!?!" her father yells. Kura smirks and looks him in the eyes, and he freezes.
    "I said you're an asshole, and i'm done with this." she then smiles viscously at her family. "You people will die." she says as she ensares all of them by looking into their eyes. kuro looks at kura, not sure whats going on or how to react. "Lets start with you, my mother and father." she grabs a knife and smiles, looking it over. "How many times has this hurt me by your hands? oh, how many times have i wished to take it from you and plung it into your own hearts." she smiles as she watches the fear in their eyes. she may control their bodies, but she has let their minds remain. she takes the knife and slowly slides it down her fathers arm. she can hear the screams in his head, she can see the pain he's feeling, and she laughs. its dark and sends chills up all of their spines. she goes to her sisters room and returns with a slow acting poison her twin had made. "This will make sure who i dont kill dies, painfully." she says as its passed around, each one drinking it against their will. kura grabs a lighter and uses it to catch her mothers shirt on fire. "I love flames, they can easily destroy." she says as she watches her mother be engulfed in flames. she releases her grip on her, and her mother screams.
    "water!!!!" she yells as she runs for the shower and hops in, the water putting the fire out. kura laughs.
    "Now how fun is it? it sucks when it's you being hurt doesnt it?!" she glares at everyone. "Every last one of you deserves to die the worst death possible. to drown, to burn, to bleed to death. none of you deserve peace!" her eyes darken. "I will make sure your deaths are painful, that they are what you deserve!" and she does. she takes sonbon and kunai and use them in whatever way possible. she nearly drowns everyone several times in the pool. she takes many different torture tools from her sisters room and enjoys using every one of them one every member of the family. finally, when she's done, and cuts and bruises cover everyone, she leads them outside of the village, to a dark field. its late. she laughs as she sets fire to her father and mother, and watches it spread to her uncles, and her cousins. she frees them so she can watch as all of them scream and cry out in agnoy, none of them able to move on their own anymore, too weakened by their torture. she watches as they scream and burn, as they die, slowly, painfully, the way she wanted. when their ashes are spread out over the forest she heads home. kuro waits for her, his tail waving back and forth.
    "They dead?" he asks. kura smiles viscously.
    "yes." she says, happy with it. "slowly, painfully."
    "Finally gone...." he says, not sure whether or not he's happy. "And will you be normal again soon?"
    "Normal? kuro this will be my normal now." kura laughs. she heads to her room, tired. she smiles and replays the deaths of her family over and over again in her head. kuro crawls into bed with her, not sure what to think of this.

Kura doesn't look Itachi in the eyes after she finishes her story. "that when you came in and... and after a week you saved me. You helped to make me myself again... and saved Jaccans life..."
    "Kura... why didn't you tell me before?"
    "Because back then you would have turned me in!" she yells, looking into his eyes, tears ready to overflow from them. "I was... i was scared. i had to hide it... and..." she looks down. "and i didnt really regret what i did, except when i hurt jaccan.... and... the kids..." she holds her head in her hands. "all my poor little cousins. they were innocent, they didn't know, and i still murdered them. they were the ones i should have let go! everyone else deserved to die but..."
    "Kura..." she looks back at itachi. "I think you should get some rest." he stands. she stands as well, knowing he's right... and that he needs her to keep control.
    "I-i'm sorry itachi..." she quietly says as she walks over and leans into him. "I'm so stupid sometimes.... i should have told you long ago what happened.... i was just so scared..."
    "I know kura..." he holds her, wishing that he's little second cousin hadn't had to go through so much. he always hated seeing her hurt.
    "Itachi... i wish things had gone differently.... for both of us..." she quietly says. "If we had happier lives... that would of been better." she looks up at him. he's not that much taller then her, but he is taller then her. "I wish that you at least could of had a better life..." he smiles and ruffles her hair.
    "Kura... we are who we are, and we have to work with that. and if i was someone else... had a different life... then we wouldn't be talking right now, would we?" she smiles.
    "I guess not...." she hugs him tightly, then the two make their way upstairs. "you know it's still pretty early in the day. it's only like... i dont know, 7?" itachi yawns.
    "Yeah, but it's been a long day." he smiles and she smiles back. "i'll see you in the morning kura."
    "Okay... sleep well itachi..." she says. He goes into his usual guest room, and kura goes into her room. as she lies on her bed she feels a bit better, not hiding anything from him anymore. after a minute she sits up. "ITACHI YOU CHEATER!" She yells. she just realized, he never told her the rest of his plan even though she told her shoulder.
    "guess she remembered." itachi chuckles as he tries to sleep....
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Tue Apr 06 2010, 16:42

A Noble Uchiha 9

Kura yawns as she pays for the food she just bought. It's early for her, but she forgot to go shopping the other day, so she was low on food. And that isn't good with guests. As she heads home she stops by the academy, going to Iruka's class. He's alone in the room, reading.
    "Iruka, hey." He looks up from his book.
    "Kura! Good to see you!"
    "You too Iruka. Hey, do you know where sasuke got to?"
    "Kakashi is probably training with him and the rest of squad 7 right now."
    "Oh, he got kakashi, that's right." she giggles. "Poor sasuke, he's going to be so annoyed." she smiles. "thank you iruka, i'll see you around."
    "Alright, bye kura." She sighs, and yawns again.
    "Wahh! It's too early!" She whines as she looks for her little second cousin. Soon enough she manages to find the group, and she waits, watching the training. When the kids are exhausted she walks over. "Kakashi, are you being mean to these students?"
    "Kura, how are you?" They all look at her.
    "I'm fine, now don't avoid my question." She goes over to sasuke and pulls him up to his feet. "I am so sorry, you got the crazy sensei."
    "Hey!" She smiles back at kakashi, then again looks at sasuke, handing him a muffin from her stuff.
    "I made this last night and thought i should give you one."
    "No fair! Sasuke gets food!" Naruto yells. Kura sighs and turns around, handing each of them a muffin.
    "Don't work them too hard kakashi." Kura says as she leaves. Sasuke looks at his muffin, then runs after kura. Kakashi sighs.
    "I guess we're done..."
    "Kura!" She stops and looks back at sasuke.
    "yeah?"
    "Whats this for? You don't just randomly come by when im training to give me stuff."
    "Well, why can't i?" she continues to walk and he follows. "Why are you stalking me?"
    "Why can't i?" She sighs.
    "You are so annoying sometimes."
    "Whats the muffin for?"
    "It's just a muffin, it's not like it's the end of the world, relax." She looks at him. "Just eat it and be happy i thought to bring some along for you and your squad."
    "Why did you make them?"
    "Oh... uh..." she doesnt know what to say. he knows she doesn't just randomly bake stuff very often.
    "Just um.... i made them for kuro."
    "Why?"
    "He's... because he had to leave."
    "Where?"
    "To go deliver a letter to Jaccan."
    "Jaccan... he's been gone for a while now."
    "Yeah.... i miss him." She sighs. "I wish that your brother and jaccan were both here, and things were still like they used to be." she smiles. "Those were such fun days. remember? Like when we took you camping and jaccan got lost." She laughs and sasuke smiles slightly.
    "I remember... that was funny." Kura sighs.
    "Yeah well... i think you should go home and relax or something. i need to get home."
    "Why don't i come over?"
    "no!" he looks confused.
    "Why? is something wrong?"
    "Uh, no... just..." she doesn't know what to say. why did she have to yell?!
    "Kura?"
    "uh... you just... you can't come over."
    "why not?"
    "you just can't!"
    "I'm going to."
    "Why are you so defiant?" She sighs angrily. He smirks slightly and she runs her fingers through her hair, wondering how she's going to make this work out so that sasuke won't see itachi. As they reach the front door Kura glances up at one of the windows, itachi's looking down at them. She silently sighs with relief as they go inside. Sasuke begins his inspection of the house, trying to figure out why kura didn't want him to be there. "sasuke, stop it." Kura sighs.
    "Why?" He asks. Kura smacks the back of his head. "Ow! What the hell was that for?" He yells, rubbing the back of his head.
    "For being nosy, now go. I have plans." Sasuke grumbles, angry he got hit. She sighs then smiles. "Come on sasuke, maybe in a few days we can hang out. Alright?"
    "Fine." He sighs. They walk to the door and kura ruffles his hair.
    "Bye sasuke."
    "Bye." He leaves and she sighs as she closes the door.
    "He's more of a trouble maker then i thought he would be." Itachi chuckles as he comes down the stairs. Kura smiles.
    "Yeah, he is." She goes into the kitchen and starts working on cooking breakfast. "So, itachi, are you ever going to tell me the rest of your plan?"
    "Maybe."
    "Itachi!" She points the knife she's holding at him. "Either you tell me, or i'll read you. got it?" He holds his hands up in defence.
    "Uh, o-okay kura. got it." He says, backing up a few steps. She giggles and goes back to cutting vegetables.
    "Wow, you really think i'd hurt you itachi?"
    "You are violent." He says, walking back over.
    "Only when my emotions are out of control." She says.
    "Arn't they always?"
    "itachi!" He laughs and steps back as she lashes out at him with the knife. She sighs. "You are so annoying..."
    "I take after my little cousin." He says, ruffling her hair.
    "Itachi!" She puts down the knife and tackles him. He laughs as they wrestle for a few minutes. Kura finally gives up and goes back to cooking. "I got stuck with the most annoying clan." She sighs.
    "Yet you love us." He says, placing his arm on her shoulder as if she were an arm rest. Kura twitches.
    "Yeah, by some miracle..." She shakes her head. "You are lucky that i do love you." She walks out of the kitchen and he follows. "Where did kisame go?"
    "I dont know."
    "Itachi..." she sighs. "He always disapears when you two visit. what is with that? him and kuro are always gone."
    "Well, that means that we get to hang out together." Kura groans.
    "Hang out with you? that's so horrible though." She smiles at he smacks the back of her head. "hey!"
    "You knew that was coming." He says. She giggles.
    "So, itachi, what are you going to do if i'm suddenly called on for a mission? My squad gets dragged out alot without more then a half hours notice."
    "Well then, i guess we'll just have to take care of your house for you."
    "Well, i guess not. you arn't staying in my house. you'll get me in trouble." She sits down and he sits across from her.
    "We'll behave."
    "You never behave."
    "Hey!" She giggles and he sighs.
    "I miss being like this." She smiles and he smiles back.
    "Yeah, this used to be a regular thing. Jaccan and I would be here with you every day, laughing about something."
    "Yeah..." She sighs. "Those were the days. My family was gone, and my best friends were always with me." She looks out the window, and is shocked.
    "kura?" Itachi looks out the window too. There is Jon, he was going to the front door, but stopped when he saw the guest through the window.
    "Crap..." Kura stands and Jon takes off. She sighs. "I'll be back, get upstairs." She says, running out the door after him. "Jon!" He doesn't turn to look at her, just runs. "That might have forced a memory back too..." Kura bites her lip. This is the final straw. She can't control his memory, she doesn't have that kind of strength or ability to be able to. If she wanted to completely erase a memory it'd kill her and kuro. And since she can't keep him under control... "Jon!" Kura uses her wings and flies up to him, grabbing his arms and taking off into the air.
    "Let go!" He yells, knowing what she's going to do. Kura flies out of the village and drops him in a clearing, where she also lands.
    "Damn it Jon!" She yells. "Now i really have to kill you! Why couldn't you just stay away! Why the hell did you come to my house?!" He's looking around, wondering if he has a chance to escape. "Jon, you arn't getting away." She growls.
    "I... i was.... something was bothering me... i had to talk to you..." He says nervously. Kura sighs angrily, running her fingers through her hair.
    "Damn it..." She shakes her head, grabbing a kunai. "Jon... i can't just erase a memory now... i really do have to kill you."
    "K-kura, please..." He steps back, into a tree. She looks sadly at him.
    "You didn't mean to, but you've pushed your luck Jon. I'm not very social for plenty of reasons, so why did you think i'd want to talk to you because some little thing was bugging you?"
    "Kura, i-i'll stay quiet! I promise! Please!" He yells.
    "Jon, you won't. you're a good ninja. You want to protect the village, you won't stay quiet." Kura sighs. "I wish you would."
    "I..." He tries to run. Kura shakes her head, then chases after him. Jon runs as fast as he can, and he doesn't pay attention to where he's going. He trips and is too slow to get back on his feet. Kura throws him into a tree and pins him against it, kunai to his throat. She looks into his eyes.
    "I'm sorry Jon... please understand... i have to do this." Kura uses her sharingan, and takes control of Jon's soul. He closes his eyes and she sighs, then quickly slits his throat. She looks at the blood on her hand, sighing again. "I wish i didn't have to do that." She then begins to clean up the mess, wondering how she is going to explain this away....
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Sun Apr 11 2010, 17:29

A Noble Uchiha 10

"Kura, i'm sorry... i know how much you loved Jon. You always said he was like a brother to you." The Hokage says. Kura smiles sadly at him, then looks at the body in the coffin. They're at Jon's funeral. He had been ambushed while following someone suspicous out of the village, thats what they thought anyways.
    "He was a great guy and fun to work with..." She sighs and looks down at the ground, the guilt heavy on her conscience...
    "Well, don't worry, we're going to find who did this!" Says one of the other guys on her squad, Alex. Kura smiles at him.
    "Yeah, we will." She says as she wonders what they'd say if they knew the truth. "I think i'm going to go home..." She quietly says, leaving the gathering. When she gets inside her home she sighs, leaning on the door.
    "Kura, you alright?" Itachi asks. She shakes her head.
    "I still feel terrible Itachi... Jon was a great guy and we had alot of fun together. If he hadn't come by when he did..." She sighs and itachi places a hand on her shoulder.
    "Come on, you can't take it back now." They head upstairs to kura's room and she looks through her clothes.
    "I hate funerals..." She sighs. "especially when they're my fault..."
    "Well, we're leaving tomorrow, so you wont have to worry anymore." Kura sighs again and sits next to itachi on her bed.
    "Yeah, but i don't want you to leave. I'll miss you too much." She smiles at him and he smiles back, then ruffles her hair. "HEY!"
    "You'll be fine until we meet up again." He chuckles. She smiles, then yawns and falls back onto the bed.
    "I guess...." she closes her eyes, and after a moment she squeaks and jumps up onto her feet. Itachi laughs. "ITACHI!! YOU KNOW I'M TICKLISH YOU JERK!!!" Kura yells as she holds her sides. He doesn't stop laughing, so she grabs a pillow and starts whacking him with it. "You jerk i will get you for that!" She yells. After a few minutes they calm down again, and kisame walks in.
    "What's this? a party without me?" He asks, smiling. Kura smiles.
    "No, it isn't a party without you kisame!" She giggles. "I've just been teaching itachi a lesson."
    "You have?" Itachi raises an eyebrow, then pokes kura's side. She squeaks again and jumps up, grabbing the pillow and continueing her attack on him.
    "YOU JERK!!! STOP POKING MY SIDE!!!" She yells. Itachi and kisame both laugh, then smile at each other. Kura takes a few steps back. "Oh no, don't you two dare gang up on me. I swear i will hurt you both if you...." She starts running as itachi tries to tackle her. "ITACHI!!!! KISAME!!!!" She yells. Kisame's blocking the door, but kura smirks as she dives under him, and safely slides out of the room, then runs downstairs. As she looks for somewhere to hide, itachi and kisame run downstairs too. Kura panics and continues to run away, but itachi tackles her and pins her down.
    "Got you..." He smirks.
    "GET OFF GET OFF ILL KILL YOU I SWEAR I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!!!" kura yells. The door opens, and all three look at the intruder. Kuro looks at the scene, and shakes his head.
    "Kura, getting in trouble?" He asks.
    "Kuro!" Kura yells. Itachi sighs and lets her up, and she picks up the cat, hugging him tightly as she closes the door.
    "Jaccan liked the letter." Kuro says. Kura smiles.
    "That's good."
    "Funeral?"
    "Huh?" Kuro looks at kuras clothes, and she looks down. "oh, yeah... I had to get rid of Jon..."
    "I told you it was pointless to bother with his memories."
    "I know, but i really didn't want to kill him." She sighs.
    "I know kura..." Kuro hopes down and walks over to Itachi, hopping up onto his shoulder. "Hey Itachi, it's been a while." Kuro says. Itachi pets him.
    "Yeah, it has." Kuro purrs, then moves on to Kisames shoulder.
    "It's the fish." Kuro chuckles.
    "It's the hairball." Kisame replies. Kura and itachi smile. Kuro and Kisame were always fun to watch. Especially when kuro was hungry and tried to eat kisame, of course failing.
    "I'll make lunch." Kura says as she goes to the kitchen and begins cooking. As she works she begins to sing. "As the night goes on, all i see are the stars, shining brightly above, the fields of war. As the moon rises high, i can feel the wind, and i can hear that voice whisper my name. It sings softly to me, and whispers of days of love, it sings of new things, and whispers of when we were young..."
    "Kura?" Kura jumps and realizes what she was doing.
    "Shoot..." She runs out to the livingroom, it's empty. Confused, she heads upstairs, sasuke is there. "Sasuke!" She yells. He jumps and looks at her. "You didn't even knock!"
    "S-sorry..." He rubs the back of his head. She sighs.
    "What do you want sasuke?"
    "I was just coming by to talk..."
    "Not today sasuke...."
    "But you've always said i can always come over." Kura sighs, running her fingers through her hair.
    "I guess i did..." She places a hand on his shoulder. "But sasuke, can it please wait until tomorrow?"
    "Why?"
    "Just please sasuke. you know better then to ask questions..." He sighs.
    "Yeah, sure..." He yawns. She smiles.
    "tired?"
    "Yeah..."
    "You know you came in while i was singing."
    "No wonder..." He yawns again, and she walks him downstairs and out the door, then looks for the guys. She ends up finding them downstairs, hiding in the closets. She giggles, they're all asleep.
    "I should stop singing..." She picks up kuro and he wakes up.
    "Huh?" He looks into her eyes and she smiles.
    "Wake up sleepy."
    "Oh, we fell asleep..."
    "Yeah..." she sets him down. "I'm almost done with lunch. get the guys up." She goes back to the kitchen while kuro goes to wake up itachi and kisame.
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:35

A Noble Uchiha 11

It's raining as the small group says it's last farewells. Itachi and Kisame are leaving. Kura and Kuro have escorted them out of the village, and out of sight of any prying eyes.
    "I'm going to miss you two." Kura sighs. She doesn't care that she's soaked ot the bone already.
    "We'll miss you too Kura." Itachi says. She smiles slightly.
    "Just don't get in any trouble okay?" She giggles, and the guys smile.
    "Don't worry Kura, we'll stay out of too much extra trouble." Kisame says. Kura sighs, hugging them both tightly.
    "Okay... bye itachi, bye kisame." She quietly says. They both leave, and Kura sighs.
    "Kura..." Kuro, in his human form, grabs her hand, gently squeezing it. "Please, lets go home. You'll get sick. I don't want to have to take care of you if you get sick." Kura smiles and looks at him.
    "Alright..." He pulls his hand away, then the two walk back to the village. As they make their way to Kura's house, she is spotted.
    "Kura!" Sasuke runs over. She smiles at him.
    "Sasuke, hey." He holds his umbrella up high enough for Kura to hide underneath it with him.
    "What are you doing in the rain?" He asks.
    "What are you? My dad?" She smiles, then looks out at the few people walking around. "I'm just... taking care of some stuff..." She looks at him. "Oh, do you still want to talk? I can have you over again."
    "Yeah..." She smiles at him, then the two walk to her house, where Kura whimpers.
    "I am so wet..." She whines. Sasuke smirks.
    "Thats what happens when you go out in the rain."
    "Oh shut up." She sighs. Kuro returns to his cat form, and is perfectly dry. Kura glares momentarily at him, then heads up to her room to change. Sasuke waits on the other side of the door. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Kura asks through the door.
    "Our clan." Kura pauses, not sure how much detail she can put into any explanation.
    "What about the clan?"
    "You know already..."
    "Sasuke, no, i told you before when you asked about it, i know nothing about that. I never wanted to know."
    "I know you know!" Kura sighs angrily, opening the door then heading to a closet to grab a towel for her hair.
    "Sasuke, no. I don't know anything about the mangekyo sharingan."
    "Kura, stop lying to me!" He's glaring at her. She sighs, looking sadly at him.
    "Sasuke..." She looks away, mumbling under her breath how she'll owe itachi for leaving her to deal with this. She looks back at him. "If you don't already know everything you need to know, then i can't help. I know as much as you."
    "But you still talk to him..." Kura looks surprised.
    "S-sasuke, wh-what are you t-talking about?" He looks angry.
    "I saw him kura! I saw itachi!"
    "Sasuke, i... i don't know what you saw, but i havn't seen itachi in years..." She grips her towel tightly. "Now... if you're going to be unreasonable, then leave."
    "I saw him kura! When you were leaving the village today! I would of gone after you but i couldn't!" He yells. Suddenly he's pinned to the wall, kunai to his neck.
    "Damn it, why the hell didn't i see it before..." Kura growls. Sasuke smirks. "I swear, i am going to kill you one of these days." She slices through his neck, and he disapears.
    "It took you long enough to recognize me Kura." She turns around, glaring into those eyes she has learned to hate.
    "How dare you come here Orochimaru." She growls. "I've had enough of this. I despise you, so get out of my home."
    "The home you got because you were a murderer?" He asks. She throws her kunai at him, and he easily dodges.
    "Fuck you. Like hell you know what I've done."
    "Ahh, but the rumors are so sure. You killed your own family, you got rid of them."
    "Shut up!" She wishes she could do something more, but annoyingly, some of her strongest jutsus don't work well with him.
    "Come now Kura, no need to yell. The neighbors might hear."
    "You son of a..."
    "Now now, watch your language." She growls, pissed off.
    "What the hell do you want Orochimaru?"
    "There are several things i would like."
    "And you arn't getting any of them." She turns and heads downstairs, angry she can't do anything right now. One of his most common threats was that he'd reveal to the entire village who she was, who she worked with. Unfortunatly, with their bitter and violent history, she knows it's a realistic threat.
    "Come now Kura, why so cold?" He asks as he follows her downstairs. She grabs a pillow and hugs it tightly, trying to control her anger. Worse then when she's with Hidan, she can barely do anything without hate filling her actions when she's with Orochimaru. His twisted ways disturb even her, and his narcisistic views make her wish she could strangle him.
    "I want you out of my home, now." She growls, nearly ripping the pillow in half.
    "Now Kura, I can't leave just like that." She spins on her heels, glaring into his eyes.
    "I have nothing to say to you! I will not help you with anything! And I will never work for you!"
    "So angry..." He shakes his head.
    "Get out of my house..." She growls, ripping the pillow in two. "And don't try your damn threat on me. I'd rather the village know then help you with anything."
    "You should know, I won't give up on you Kura." He says. She growls.
    "I don't care. Get out." She points at the door, and he smiles as he leaves. Kura locks her door and goes up to her room, falling onto her bed. "Damn it... why the hell do i have such horrible luck?" She sighs and curls up. Kuro hops up and curls up with her. "I attract all the annoying freaks..." She mumbles. "Mom and dad were right, weren't they?"
    "No Kura, they weren't right. Don't start thinking like that." Kuro says. He licks her cheek, and she smiles, petting him.
    "It's hard not thinking they were right Kuro... i was told the same things over and over again as a child. That kind of leaves an impression."
    "Kura..." He looks upset, wishing he could do more for his friend. "You arn't a demon, you don't bring bad luck. You just have bad luck. Come on, cheer up. You will never be what they said, okay?" She nods, smiling more.
    "Okay..." She pets him more. "Thanks for putting up with me kuro..."
    "I love being with you kura... everyone does." He smiles. "Why do you think everyone who needs someone finds you? Because you can be that someone." He again curls up, and kura sighs.
    "I guess...."
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A Noble Uchiha 6+ Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A Noble Uchiha 6+ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Tue Apr 20 2010, 11:43

You're just writing away, huh Kura?
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Tue Apr 20 2010, 17:28

XD yesh!!!!!!!
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Wed Apr 21 2010, 22:27

very nice kura-san
    Kura-Uchiha
    Kura-Uchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Itachi Uchiha is mine FC
    Zetsu FC
    Jesus Freaks FC
    Hidans Immortal FC
    Tobi FC
    Pein FC
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kura-Uchiha Sun Apr 25 2010, 19:45

thank you!!!!!
    i should get my next chapter out soon, shouldn't i? XD
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sun Apr 25 2010, 20:25

*shrugs* Eh I dont know really

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 03:31