WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday

rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 394
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-11

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Empty Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Wed Oct 10 2007, 18:14

Sakura sighed as she fell back onto her bed. It was her seventeenth birthday, but it seemed like no one cared. Sasuke was back but he ignored her. She hated her life.

Sasuke walked down the street. Sakura had mentioned her birthday was today, but it's not like he cared. He continued walking. God Sakura is so annyoning! Why can't she just go die, but it's not like that's happening anytime soon. Sasuke smirked as an idea crossed his mind. Maybe I could speed it up a bit. Sasuke turned around and headed for the local library.

Sakura got up and headed for the living room. No one was home. She decided to take a long walk through the forest.

Sasuke's hands shook as he pulled down the book of deadly drugs in the medical section of the library. He opened it and flipped quickly. The book was thick, so Sasuke randomly flipped the pages and landed on page 681. Cyanide. This deadly drug made the victim unable to take in a breath. It was so harmful that even getting a small sniff of the nutty smell could kill you. Sasuke smirked and placed the book back on the shelf and left. Now that I know what I want, where do I get some? Sasuke's mind went blank. Then it hit him. Tsunade! No, she'll never let me buy it. She'll ask why. But what if I stole it? This was almost too perfect.

Tears fell from Sakura's eyes as she headed back from her walk. Yes, she got presents, but Sasuke hadn't even made himself known that day. Sakura began running until she ran into something. Someone is more like it. Sakura looked up to see Sasuke on the ground in front of her.
    Sasuke: Sakura, meet me at the big tree stump in the forest; seven o' clock.
    Sakura: O-okay Sasuke...
    The rest of the way home, Sakura was in a daze. A date! With Sasuke! I can't wait for it!

Sasuke went to the bakery to find the perfect cake for Sakura. He could refrost it; no problem; as long as it was big enough. Then he saw it. Three layers that decreased in size with each layer.
    Sasuke: How much for the cake?

Sakura sat in her room staring at her clock. Six thiry. . . six thirty one. . .

Sasuke made it back to his house, cake still intact. He looked at the clock. Six thirty one. He needed to hurry, but not carelessly. It could cost him his life. He sprinkled the cyanide between each layer of the cake. Then he refrosted it a light pink with a darker pink in the creases of each layer. He wrote Happy Birthday Sakura on the top. But Sakura did train with Tsunade, she'd be suspicious of the smell. He placed nuts on it as well, to hide the smell. Perfect. Now I need to go. Sakura will be waiting.

Sakura heard footsteps. She turned and saw Sasuke with a cake. Oh, Sasuke, you made that for me?

Sasuke set down the cake on the stump. He sat down and looked over at Sakura. Okay, now for the big moment.
    Sasuke: Happy seventeenth birthday Sakura.
    Sakura: Oh, Sasuke. I love the cake, but...
    Sasuke: But what?
    Sakura: I'm on a diet.
    Sasuke: Couldn't you go off your diet on day. Just for me?
    Sakura: I would but...it's just...it's not healthy to eat sweets after six o' clock.
    Sasuke was losing his patience.
    Sasuke: But Sakura, you're already very skinny. Why not just one small piece.
    Sakura: No, I'm sorry.
    Did she know there was cyanide? How?
    Sakura: Well, I guess one day wouldn't kill me would it?
    Hah. If you only knew.
    Sasuke cut a piece for both of them. Of course he wasn't eating any. Sakura took a bite.
    Sakura: This is really good S-s...*gasps*
    Sasuke: I hope you like it.
    Sakura: You *gasp* you
    Sasuke: I what?

Sakura gasped for breath. She was dying. She grasped her throat. Sasuke's laugh...was like cyanide.

~Next Day~
    ~~~~~~~~~

Naruto: I wonder where Sakura is?
    Sasuke: Last night I saw her heading into the woods.
    Good thing I cleaned up
    Naruto headed for the woods. Sasuke left and went home; disposing the last of the cyanide

Sorry if you like Sakura. Thanks to Guns N' Roses for making the song Used to Love Her. It inspired the whole thing.
    zen like lemons
    zen like lemons
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 7
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Empty Re: Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday

Post by zen like lemons Mon Oct 15 2007, 17:09

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Empty Re: Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Mon Oct 15 2007, 17:59

Yep. Yummy cake. lol
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kiami Tue Oct 16 2007, 10:34

OH YEA!
    *Hugs rock-chan*
    Thank you so much!
    You killed the damned pink haired fool!
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Tue Oct 16 2007, 17:50

Well, in my opinion she deserved it.
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1317
    Happiness bar :
    Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sunsets and Cyanide; Sakura's Birthday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-10

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 11
    Instinct: 10

Post by Friesenator Sun Oct 28 2007, 21:29

well rock and roll junkie... want a piece of cake *gives cake*
    soulja boy
    soulja boy
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 210
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-24

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by soulja boy Sun Oct 28 2007, 23:59

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh i waant some
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Thu Nov 01 2007, 19:49

i don't eat cake. it's after 6
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Friesenator Thu Nov 01 2007, 19:52

Who cares, just eat the darn cake!
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Sun Nov 04 2007, 18:22

Okay! Yumyum!
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Friesenator Sun Nov 11 2007, 15:01

*laughs like a cyanide*
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Tue Nov 13 2007, 20:33

STFU!!
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Tue Nov 13 2007, 20:33

Just kidding!
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Friesenator Tue Nov 13 2007, 21:04

Sure... *runs to emo corner*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 15:29