WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Zergio
UreshiiQ
YukiAkaneYaoi
mrssabakunogaara
NightKitsuneQ
arashi ryu
10 posters

dark shadows and blood eyes.

NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Empty Re: dark shadows and blood eyes.

Post by NightKitsuneQ Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:29

thank you t-chan ^_^ so how do you think of Jz being the Naitokage hmm?
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:30

a little unexpected~ :o
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:36

well I just couldnt fine any other role that he would fit into you know?
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:37

yeah~ (:

dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 537466 pretty great so far~
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:41

thank you T-chan. ^_^ so that does mean my writting is getting better. ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:42

yesh! :3
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:44

yayz! now I jus thave to figure ut how I want to write chapter 2..
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 10 2010, 18:48

yes. :o
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Thu Mar 11 2010, 00:31

yep......
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Bdqryr
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

Post by Zergio Thu Mar 11 2010, 10:38

*Claps* Well done Nin! Its sounding good so far. just didn't expect you to put members in it! It adds on a interesting twist!
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4445
    What's up Tab : nothing much
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Mar 11 2010, 10:54

Awesome! X3
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Thu Mar 11 2010, 17:19

thank you both!!!! ^_^ you see I had this idea in my head about putting members in a story so I just went with it I'm actually taking reqest to be charaters in my story I'm only taking 5 requests to be in my story. so if either of you want just send me a PM with info on the OC charater.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Mar 11 2010, 19:49

:D nice nina~ (:
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 4115
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Fanclubs : World Domination, DBZ Fanclub, Kisame Hoshigaki
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

AMP
    Natural: 39
    Power: 39
    Instinct: 39

Post by jz-kun445 Thu Mar 11 2010, 19:54

YAY IM THE NAITOKAGE!! NIN, I ORDER YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER SWEET CHAPTER :33
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Mar 11 2010, 19:55

xD haha
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Thu Mar 11 2010, 21:05

Of course Naitokage-sama ^_^ as you wish.
    darkfallenangel
    darkfallenangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    What's up Tab : nothing just reading and trying to beat a game>_> and annoying my cousin. ^_^
    Fanclubs : Zetsu fc, world domination fc,kisame fc,
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100dark shadows and blood eyes. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-25

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by darkfallenangel Sat Apr 03 2010, 11:26

haha its very good ninjanii-chan!!!!!
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Apr 03 2010, 14:31

thank you Darknii-chan!!
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Fri Apr 16 2010, 11:23

I tell you all now I will get to working on Chpt 2 either this weekend or next weekend
    ~thank you~
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Fri Apr 16 2010, 20:52

chapter two!!

Its has been two days since T-chan and me left the village there was only about two days journey from the meeting place where I would send toshii off with the Yamakagture ANBU that would be waiting there. " Hey Yami could we stop for a while? I'm getting tired and I'm hungry..." Toshii asked me out of breath. I stoped on a tree branch and jumped to the clearing below T-chan followed after. " Yeah lets I'm starting to feel those two nights with only 2 hours of sleep.." I replied as I collapsed down next to the tree and I brought out a couple packets of dried seeds and fruits." here you go T-chan." I said with a tiny smile. she nodded her thanks and began eating. I decided to rest my eyes for a moment hiding my chakra I let it snake its way through the trees to search for any danger. It seemed only moments later when I felt a powerful chakra heading towards the clearing I stood up and motioned for Toshii to hide in the trees I masked her presence using my own chakra. I stood there waiting tense as a lioness ready to pounce. The two of them entered the clearing both wearing black cloaks emblazened with crimson clouds. ~Akatsuki~ I thought to myself I knew I had to protect toshii at any cost form these two. " Hey danna,un you think shes the one gaurding that jinchuriki,yeah?" asked the taller of the two. the other one just looked at me for a moment. " Of course she is you moron, you take care of her while I look for the jinchuriki and make it quick Deidara you know I dont not like to be kept waiting or keep others waiting..." the shorter one replied grouchily. ~hmm Deidara missing nin of the stone village uses clay bombs a long range fighter S-ranked missing nin.. and if I'm correct Sasori of the red sands missing nin of the sand village uses human puppets and poison long to mid-range fighter best watch out for Sasori and his puppets but I shouldnt let my gaurd down with either of them~ I took a defencive stance. " If your looking for the jinchuriki your looking at the wrong person she is already half way to the mountain village." I said trying to make a fake out. " no she's not,un I can clearly sense her chakra in that tree behind you,yeah." the blonde one said smirking cruely. Out of nowhere I heard a rustling and a scream. ~TOSHII!!~ I saw her being drug out of the tree caught by the tail of hiruko(cant spell sorry T.T) ~damn it how could I let my gaurd down like that!~ " let her go.." I told them in a deadly calm. " let me think about that,hmm uh no,un." Deidara smirked. " but we will let her live if you come with us to the Akatsuki base it will make our mission so much easier." Sasori replied in his puppet emotionlessly..~damn it~ " No! I will never betray the night village!!" I shouted bravely. " fine then lets go Deidara our mission is complete.." Sasori ordered as he turned Toshii still in his grasp. " PLEASE YAMI HELP!!" Toshii screamed helplessly before deidara knocked her out. I stood there diliberating. " fine I'll go just dont hurt Toshii..." I told them defeated. Deidara walked over to me with a smirk on his face. " good choice,un" he said knocking me out as well. I dont know what happened after that but I knew I was on my way to becoming a Missing ninja and closer to the one thing that will sway my loyalty to my village. I just hope I will make it out before that happens.
    ~rate and review again sorry for spelling errors T.T~
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:06

Yay! It's got good story, however, it's all clumped in a big paragraph. D:
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:09

I know I cant write any other way my computer atumaticly puts it in one paragragh and I cant change it I've tried. so sorry about that....
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:10

ninjakid23 wrote:I know I cant write any other way my computer atumaticly puts it in one paragragh and I cant change it I've tried. so sorry about that....

What if I edited it? :D
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:12

sure hey if you want you could be my beta of sorts for my story.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:13

I would do it, because I am a grammar nazi. : )

But I would censor all the swearing, because I'm like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 05:53