WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Bleach and Naruto~

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The newest Bleach and Naruto~ Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The newest Bleach and Naruto~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The newest Bleach and Naruto~ Empty The newest Bleach and Naruto~

Post by quater

Well, for Bleach I would guarantee that very soon, if not the next chapter, we'll see Urahara show up. The Bleach author has been slowly picking off the captains, but he's now exhausted all the Shinigami in Soul Society, pretty much, and he's also exhausted the Vaizard. The author of bleach always waits till things are horrible, then someone jumps in and saves the day. That's how he writes.

Urahara has a personal reason for being against Aizen, too. And since the Vaizard seem pretty much defeated as well as Soul Society, with half of them still in Hueco Mundo, seems like little is left.

Of course someone really unexpected, like Ichigo's dad, could show up. Still, I think Urahara is the more likely choice. Yourichi, too. Slight chance of Byakuya and them showing up, too. But I wouldn't hold my breath for them. What's the point of saying they can't show up if they show up? Also, that medical captain lady might fight some soon~ She hasn't done anything really so far, aferall.

That's all I really have to say about that. Ichigo will go all mask and Aizen will surely kicks his butt. Not much left to say bout it.

For Naruto, seems Sakura about got slizziced. She's so weak and stupid. But at least we know that Sakura isn't joining Sasuke anymore. Kakashi seems to be doing his best with Sasuke. Considering he's an actual ninja, I expect something pretty awesome from him. Also, Sasuke's favorite move, Chidori, was invented by Kakashi. If anyone can counteract it well, he should be the one.

And Naruto showed up, getting a teeny cut on his cheek. I love that manly pose of him carrying off Sakura. Too bad he hasn't been that cool in, ever, so he hasn't earned the Pose.

Still, if he actually kicked butt and decided to just straight up keel Sasuke, that'd be beautiful. I am so sick of this, 'Save Sasuke' junk~ Sasuke's a Villain, beat him down. Afterall, Naruto talks about killing Sasuke ASSUMING he can, which is pretty unlikely since Naruto is a complete pushover by all ninja standards.

But Sasuke is near dead, so then he miiiiiight be able to handle it. And he's also going blind. Yay, Naruto can kill an inch from dead going blind ninja. Woot woot?

Anywho, I would honestly not be surprised if Sasuke was able to take them and they had to be rescued by Kiba, Rock Lee, and Sai. With Kakashi dying.
    But if Kakashi dies before he fights Kabuto I'll need respirators.

Last edited by quater on Thu Feb 25 2010, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

mrssabakunogaara

Post Thu Feb 25 2010, 23:04 by mrssabakunogaara

lol.Wow Uncle Q.I really think Naruto needs to end Sasuke.
    quater

Post Thu Feb 25 2010, 23:06 by quater

Eh? Liked it?
    mrssabakunogaara

Post Thu Feb 25 2010, 23:13 by mrssabakunogaara

quater wrote:Eh? Liked it?
    liked what?
    Toshii

Post Fri Feb 26 2010, 07:09 by Toshii

the blog runo XD

OH THE HORROR OF THAT NEW CHAPTER OF BLEACH!!!!!!!!

The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491 The newest Bleach and Naruto~ 761491
    quater

Post Fri Feb 26 2010, 14:26 by quater

^ Um?
    amaterasu

Post Fri Feb 26 2010, 18:30 by amaterasu

I think the big three are coming to an end soon (one piece, naruto, and bleach) just a feeling, mind you.

But Naruto is well, probably going to say something like, is there no way around this? fight and then something else happens, madara will step in.

Urahara will come in and die, but expose Aizen's weakness, adn ichigo comes and beats him, series is done
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 00:03 by sabaku no ketsueki

Sakura. Oh, Sakura. Just kill the bastard and put him out of his misery. Although I don't really want Sasuke to die. He's been carrying the plot for...a while.

Though I actually think Sasuke has gone completely bonkers. He's just...nuts. I think I prefered his cold indifference to this scary stuff.
    quater

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 00:23 by quater

I agree. Cold indifference > Sasuke the Kisame crazy wannabe.

Naruto won't be done till Madara dies. And Naruto still has to be Hokage. And Kabuto still has to kill Kakashi.

Bleach still has years in the making, even after they defeat Aizen.

Remember those history chapters? Where he 'turned back the pendulum of time? Remember the chapter titles were called -120 -119 -118 (If you don't remember, go back and check) that means he has another 90 chapters at least planned from these negative chapters explaining the history of Soul Society.

I'm actually pretty interested in how those negative chapters come out. The story of Soul Society has been far more interesting than anything currently going on. Plus we still need to learn about Ishida's dad, Ichigo's dad, and dozens of other plot holes. I don't think Bleach will be ending anytime soon.

Luffy has yet to even make it halfway to One Piece, he doesn't have the Strawhats together, he hasn't been to Merman Island, he hasn't even finished the Whitebeard battle. There's absolutely no reason for them to end One Piece soon, and one thing the author has been great at it's prolonging the inevitable end of something. (How long did it take to end the Alabasta arc, or the Skypeia arc, or the Thriller Bark arc? Foooorever.)

So, although Naruto may be coming to a close within a year from now, the other two have no good reason to end anytime soon. Unless Bleach just did that negative chapter thing to make no sense.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 00:29 by sabaku no ketsueki

Kabuto. Almost forgot about him.
    quater

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 01:09 by quater

Which is hopefully the author's plan! Forget about him, bring him back and make him full of evil!

If not, I just hate him.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 01:24 by sabaku no ketsueki

We haven't actually seen him in a while. So that would be a nice little plot reviver.
    quater

Post Sat Feb 27 2010, 01:30 by quater

It would. It really is needed, too.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sun Feb 28 2010, 00:09 by sabaku no ketsueki

And you know, when I started reading this chapter, I was all excited for a Sasuke vs. Kakashi fight. A real one.

AND did it happen? Noooooooooo. :(
    quater

Post Sun Feb 28 2010, 00:13 by quater

That's how I felt when they botched the Gaara Versus Sasuke fight! :(
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Sun Feb 28 2010, 00:21 by sabaku no ketsueki

Ah! I want a real fight!
    Naruto vs. Sasuke better happen. Or I'm going to be unhappy.
    AND IT HAD BETTER BE EPIC.
    mrssabakunogaara

Post Thu Mar 18 2010, 14:32 by mrssabakunogaara

well Q sounds like Masashi Kishimoto heard ya.^_^ Kabuto's back. Evil

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 00:18