WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i go by the name JAN! or COOKIE. or CAKE! or BREAD! OH BREAD!!!!!

Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    i go by the name JAN! or COOKIE. or CAKE! or BREAD! OH BREAD!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i go by the name JAN! or COOKIE. or CAKE! or BREAD! OH BREAD!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

i go by the name JAN! or COOKIE. or CAKE! or BREAD! OH BREAD!!!!! Empty i go by the name JAN! or COOKIE. or CAKE! or BREAD! OH BREAD!!!!!

Post by Mikel

HAPPY VALENTINE'S! XD

heehee. although "technically, it's not valentine's anymore here" mikel said XD

BUT I THINK IT IS STILL THERE!!! XD

AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TOO! Ace Student Knssquad Winners Noobie! Don\'t reject me Jake
    LAST EMOTE IS CALLED JAKE!? OH I SEE KNSSQUAD NAME TOO =OOOOO THE EMOTES ARE NAMED AFTER THEM!? DDDDDDD: I WANT. ..FOOD. and that. BUT BREAD! and that. D:

wait, uhm, yes, i am mikelalo! HYPERACTIVE MODE! XD just kidding!~ heehee. but if you believe that, it's okay too! XD

Chocolate < BEST EMOTE EVER. XD

anyway! it's 3am and mikelalo wants me off the compy because i'm in his room and he wants to sleep and he's throwing a tantrum and he's getting mad and i'm leaving now! XD *runs away*

please give me bread and chocolates cause i miss you all to bits! XD

*GLOMPS EVERYONE*

i spent valentine's with mikelalo, faifai and chris! =O but we got separated for an hour and then we got back together and ate dinner and dessert and it was a lot of fun XD

BUT THIS IS THE BEST PART! i really just want to annoy mikelalo xDD mikelalo won't tell me if it's a girl or boy but someone gave him a red rose, just a single one which he threw in the garbage >______>

XD VALENTINE'S FUN REALLY. because it's as if the world conspires to annoy mikelalo on this day XD

I GOT CHOCOLATES! Happy

XD mikelalo wants to thank rinchan and clairchan for ideas on what to give faifai =3 she was really happy with mikelalo's gift XD

okay, i feel like i'm gossiping. like always XD

ew.

=O

SO I NEED TO GO REALLY !!!

SO I GIVE YOU THIS VIDEO KNS NEECHAN SHARED TO US XD AND I LOVED IT.