WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twisted mind part 1

BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    twisted mind part 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100twisted mind part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

twisted mind part 1 Empty twisted mind part 1

Post by BlackRain Thu Feb 11 2010, 03:46

Yusuke: I've had it with this damn place!! *teelekineticly crumbles his steel table into a ball of scrap*

Silvia: Yusuke! calm down! i hate it when your like this

Yusuke: i have no freedom i can't go outside for christ sake! *punches the wall*

Silvia: im your friend...id give you all the freedom you want

Yusuke: no your not my friend your my handler! you get paid for this!

Silvia: but

Yusuke: your not supposed to get attached Silvia

Silvia: but...

Yusuke: what do you see me as?

Silvia: someone who needs to open their eyes and see the good in the world i will agree you have it rough here but don't i atleast make it a little easier?

Yusuke: hahahahahaha well now that i look at it you could be a bitch

Silvia: thanks i think lol

Commander: *looks in through the door* he's getting unruly

Vice-Captain: what should we do

Commander: well lets see what silvia can do

Silvia: Well its time for some shut eye

Yusuke: yea i guess...hey...silvia

Silvia: yes

Yusuke: thanks...i guess

Silvia: your well come *blush*

silvia leavs and is stopped by the commander

Commander: Silvia here at Blitzkrieg we want to raise an army to defend our homes if that means useing telepaths like him...

Silvia: you mean Yusuke?

Commander: no #342

Silvia: no his name is Yusuke

Commander: as long as he is here you WILL refer to him as #342 is that understood #672? i made a mistake calling you by your name i won't slip again

Silvia: were human why reffer to us as numbers?

Commander: don't question me

Silvia: ...

the commander walks away

Vice-Captian: Silvia you would do well not to rebel against the commander he may not be a telepath but he is still a very large threat

Silvia: i know but that man needs to learn that there is someone out there stronger than he is

Vice-Captian: i hope so but im not too sure he has beaten 7 telepaths unarmed

Silvia: so

Vice-Captian: so!?! you work with him and he's a rookie and you see the power he is capable of... look at his table!?!

Silvia: he needs a break

Vice-Captian: *sigh* i'll see what i can do maybe 2 days off...tops i guess you can take him out to the court yard and eat meals together

Silvia: thank you

the vice-captain leaves

Silvia: sleep well Yusuke im sorry that they hurt you...three more scars on your back...its a wonder you haven't killed anyone yet i'll be back tommarow

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 06:45