WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTN IS AWESOME

neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : WOTN IS AWESOME Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN IS AWESOME Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100WOTN IS AWESOME Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

WOTN IS AWESOME Empty WOTN IS AWESOME

Post by neon kun

XD I was thinking a bit about WoTN and how fun it is and more recently. XD I've been to lotsa sites before but I never really, really liked forums because I never really understand what to do. XD People there are also mean and stuff sometimes and I was really intimidated and stuff, I think. XD

But I like WoTN A LOT! XD This is the first forum site thingy I've ever really stayed in for so long! XD I usually just post at ffdotnet but but but I never really go to the forums there. XD *thanks to deathy chan, i found out about the site because of her* XD

XD For me, even if most of the time, there's no one online (due to my timezone thingy, I think), I still really like it here. XD I have fun a lot and people are really nice! I also like the concepts for WoTN! XD Like the ranking, missions and all those stuff! :3 It's sooo awesome. XD Qlala is very nice too; I used to think Kages were scary XD XD XD

I like the best here though, is that everyone who can, does their best to contribute to WoTN's growth. XD It's true, sometimes WoTN really struggles and everything but but but! WoTN always resurface XD And it makes me happy a lot each time. :O Yesh, I ish sorry I ish not always on, especially when Mikelalo hogged the computer months ago, and I know only little of what has happened. x3 I only find out when Mikelalo remembers to tell me stuff. XD

XD I'm sure WoTN will be much more awesome! I don't know what to do to be able to contribute lots but I want to be able to help when I can. XD Puppy Dog Eyes So I will definitely do my best!

*I SURVIVED THE WRITING WITH THE PROPER FORMAT THINGY XD I REMEMBERED TO DO IT!

If I'm asked to rate WoTN... I'd say 20/10 XD and more. and more. and more. AND MORE!
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 14:46 by quater

Aw, thanks Jan!
    neon kun

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 15:18 by neon kun

XD nuu, it's: thank you, qlala!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 15:43 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Yay, wotn :3
    Banouin

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 18:10 by Banouin

Yes. Yes it is.
    Toshii

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 18:27 by Toshii

WOTN rocks. ^_^
    neon kun

Post Thu Jan 07 2010, 06:50 by neon kun

XD yesh! wotn ish awesome XD
    Mikel

Post Sat Jan 30 2010, 03:25 by Mikel

remind me more to tell you about what's happening.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 15:21