WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry New Years Eve :)

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Merry New Years Eve :) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Merry New Years Eve :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Merry New Years Eve :) Empty Merry New Years Eve :)

Post by UreshiiQ

Happy New Years Eve~
    I feel refreshed...probably cuz I actually got sleep this morning. No seriously, I did. My parents went to renew their phone conract yesterday, and for internet and email and I can send pictures~ Best part, I can upload pic from my phone!
    And by the way...This is the first time in a while I didn't feel bleh, bleh, with a side of bleh in the morning. Thank you phone~
    And I guess my dad for kicking me off the computer~

Also, I might not be on WOTN tonight~ Mew Years Eve, and all. I'm going over to my aunts and uncle's house~ I get to play the Wii, and watch the ball drop, and if I can persaude my dad enough, play Sims 3 from my phone~ (Take THAT Shiro-san~)

So what is everyone else doind for New Years Eve, besides watching the ball drop at NY~ (DO people in other countries do that, too? I would figure not, but I dunno~)
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Dec 31 2009, 09:00 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

We get the fireworks from London on TV at NYE.

I think I'm going to my friends house to celebrate it, and play Band Hero :3
    UreshiiQ

Post Thu Dec 31 2009, 11:45 by UreshiiQ

XD Have fun, Fairy~ And that's something I haven't heard before, sounds cool :D

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 16:59