WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America, Oh, America...

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    America, Oh, America... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100America, Oh, America... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

America, Oh, America... Empty America, Oh, America...

Post by UreshiiQ

Now, personally...I think Obama might be the 'Anti-Christ'. People think he's a GOD! He won a friggin Nobel Peace Prize, for NOTHING! Personally, i think Michael Jackson would be a better candidate, especially since he died!

Also, our economy is just...-_-...But that's also our faults. If we want anything to get better, we have to at least spend a little! Not like a WHOLE lot, but if we don't, we'll probably end up like Guatamala...You know, 12 families there have ALL the money.

There's also the fact, that I think, Obama is going to try and take down America from the inside. I'm not against Muslims, but as someone posted in their blog here, Obama says they should
    Slow down their investigations
    I dunno about you, but that sounds pretty fishy to me. And another thing, that someone also posted... If you don't like the way Obama does things, or don't think he's best for America, YOU'RE RACIST! Now, not literally, but if you say that to some people, they're retort with, you're RACIST! I know, pretty damn well, I am no racist, neither are 1.5 million other Americans!

Also, they want to close Guantamo Bay down. Why? Because President Obama says so! They want the military..to GIVE THOSE SCUMBAGS RIGHTS!
    Not just any rights...AMERICAN rights! Let's recap here...isn't Gauntamo Bay for TERRORISTS?! And...don't TERRORISTS kill AMERICANS?!
    I would like ONE GOOD REASON why we should give them AMERICAN rights! They killed our people, try'd to bring America DOWN. And yet, they 'deserve' the same rights, American people have.

Sorry for the long, rant thingy guys...But some things just piss me off, to no means! America, Oh, America... 928396
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Dec 12 2009, 18:29 by quater

Its like, 50 million/60 million people that disagree with President Obama.

Also, the idea that you need to spend money to make money is outdated and isn't true.

President Obama is not the anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be really intelligent and smooth. President Obama seems to be neither of those. He's certainly not classy like President Bush was.

But other then that, yeah. Sucks what he's doing to our country.
    UreshiiQ

Post Sat Dec 12 2009, 18:40 by UreshiiQ

quater wrote:Its like, 50 million/60 million people that disagree with President Obama.

Also, the idea that you need to spend money to make money is outdated and isn't true.

President Obama is not the anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be really intelligent and smooth. President Obama seems to be neither of those. He's certainly not classy like President Bush was.

But other then that, yeah. Sucks what he's doing to our country.

True, and yeah...XD But I mean, he is in a sense, and though most people call him the 'Messiah' most other people call him 'the Anti-Christ'.
    amaterasu

Post Mon Dec 14 2009, 17:43 by amaterasu

I don't think it says anti-Christ in revelations does it?

I will look it up, but I know Obama is A Anti-Christ

because he has denied Jesus as Christ
    But yeah, no mention of Anti Christ (those specific words at least) in revelations
    quater

Post Mon Dec 14 2009, 17:57 by quater

Nope, no specific mention of the words Anti-Christ. Just a ten-headed beast that wages war against God.
    amaterasu

Post Mon Dec 14 2009, 18:07 by amaterasu

Well yeah, that is true

revelations say the 10 heads are 10 kings, and in Daniel it is said that a beast is a kingdom or governing power.

I don't think the "Anti-Christ" is anything like what is shown in the left behind or anything like that
    quater

Post Mon Dec 14 2009, 18:10 by quater

Well, okay. That's good for you.

No one's arguing that a governing power will come, but that there will be a leader of it.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Dec 15 2009, 16:15 by KarateKeyaQ

LMAO Anti-Christ.
    I picture that as a little boy with red eyes or not at all.
    xP
    UreshiiQ

Post Sat Dec 19 2009, 00:16 by UreshiiQ

Thanks to S.K. I picture a guy with dusty boots. His hair is long, but you can't really see it's face. It's blacked out, but all you can see is red eyes. >.> <.< And maybe a snarling grin >.<
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Dec 20 2009, 13:18 by KarateKeyaQ

It's always red eyes! xP
    neon kun

Post Wed Jan 06 2010, 15:09 by neon kun

:O OH. WOW. XD I really know nothing much about him >__>

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 12:25