WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a moment of great understanding

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    This is a moment of great understanding Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This is a moment of great understanding Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

This is a moment of great understanding Empty This is a moment of great understanding

Post by amaterasu

Okay, so out of boredom, I go to read the news on cbc.ca because I live in canada, and this is our average news station and all.

but this article appeared
    http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/12/10/h1n1-pandemics-study.html#socialcomments

Now, if you're like me, and find the comments to be the most interesting part of the page, then maybe you will see how many people just knew it all along, or something like that, also, This is a moment of great understanding 2552 <- I did not get a needle for this Virus/pandemic/flu

Did you guys?
    Share this post on: reddit

sabaku no ketsueki

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 21:32 by sabaku no ketsueki

Shall I make an immune system joke?

No. Not this time.

Haha, of course the British figure it out. Though a 2% fatality rate for the 1918 pandemic seems very low.
    quater

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 21:39 by quater

It is very low.

I've been ignoring this H1N1 crap for a year now~

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/local_greenbay_swine_flu_in_the_70s_20090501_rev1

Oh look. H1N1 was around 30 years ago, too ^
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 21:46 by sabaku no ketsueki

It's not that bad. The media made a huge deal out of it, too. I only got slightly worried during those 2 days when half the school was out sick.

Ama, you were one of them! Irony!

And then they get the vaccine to our school AFTER the whole mess is over. Makes sense? Not really.
    quater

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 21:50 by quater

Its government for ya, Saba.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 21:54 by sabaku no ketsueki

Very true.
    amaterasu

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 22:04 by amaterasu

But I wasn't out because I had the swine flu.

Not officially anyway, I had flu like symptoms that were not that bad, but my mother made me stay home because there was a threat to being infected on the last day there where there were hardly anyone at our school. Looking back, it makes less sense now
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 22:22 by sabaku no ketsueki

Still! Irony!
    amaterasu

Post Thu Dec 10 2009, 22:26 by amaterasu

wait, how so?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:55