WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas! ...Ish.

Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Christmas! ...Ish. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Christmas! ...Ish. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Christmas! ...Ish. Empty Christmas! ...Ish.

Post by Meika-Chan

Weeellll. Everyone knows it's almost christmas time. If the weather outside is anyting to say for it.

I dunno about everyone else, but this time for me is like... WORKWORKWORK time. I have an enormous pile to make up, it's... >_>; Growing. At an exponential rate. Not to mention I want to help make this christams the best one WotN has seen, so I'm sure we'll all be working hard for it!

But school really tires me. I'm drinking anywhere from 8~12 cups of coffee a day, and I really wonder if it's stunting my growth even more than I'm already short. Does that mean I'm shrinking? Musical doesn't help any either. Rehearsal until 7 or 9 or 10 or whatever every night for the next two weeks. Really, Really? We have stuff to do. I feel bad for some of the bigger leads, they have even more work than I do. Not to mention we have weekend stuff too. 10~8 on saterday, 2~10 on sunday. Ugh. I'm gonna be so behind.

But I really think it's worth it. I mean it's the holidays, right?

And plus. I'm almost level 25 in farmville. I think that's something for celebrating, hahaha.
    Share this post on: reddit

amaterasu

Post Tue Dec 01 2009, 21:52 by amaterasu

Are you really 13?

If so, 8-12 coffee's a day is bad for you, actually 8-12 coffees a day is bad for anyone, not to mention it is money spent.

But it seems your schedule is full
    Meika-Chan

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 19:49 by Meika-Chan

I'm not 13! D:

I just turned 16 not long ago.

My ageish messed up. And I likkkeeee coffee.
    quater

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 19:57 by quater

I always thought it was weird that it said 13 too.

Yes, 8-12 cups of coffee is bad for you. And yes, it greatly reduces your ability to grow.

It'll also alter your body's ability to cope without caffeine, as caffeine is an addictive substance.
    Toshii

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 19:59 by Toshii

exactly why i don't drink the stuff. >_<
    Meika-Chan

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:01 by Meika-Chan

Really? O_O'

I never knew that caffeine was an addictive substance.

I just... really really really need it to get through the days though. Without it I'm like... Ugh. T___T' =__________='

the entire day and I get nothing done.
    quater

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:05 by quater

Caffeine is actually a drug! Obviously a low scale drug, no different than many others, but still.

^ That's how we know you're addicted. When your body 'really needs it' then you know you're addicted.

In September I was horribly addicted to coco cola. Must of drank it something like, 5 large cokes a day.
    Meika-Chan

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:07 by Meika-Chan

Actually, I only started drinking coffee lately. Before I started it, I was all zombie ish all day, and then I was like... Oooh. Coffee...

And it takes me through to about 3:00.
    quater

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:14 by quater

That's probably cause you need more sleep. ^_^
    Meika-Chan

Post Thu Dec 03 2009, 20:18 by Meika-Chan

Probably. D:

Ah, if only there were the time.

Soon, soon. I will be done with Musical and I can have more than 4 hours of sleep a night!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 11:15