WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxes

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Taxes Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taxes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Taxes Empty Taxes

Post by Destinykil

Im not sure how this really affects anyone but it makes me sad inside...whenever i get a big check from work almost 1/3 of it is taken away from taxes which i think is complete BS!. Im sick of the government taking away my money.. I dont care if i get it back at the end of the year i earned that money and i demand it stay in my check.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 15:55 by quater

Then go tell Congress.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 15:57 by Destinykil

Well....someone like me who doesnt make a lot of money is a blip on the congress radar. I barely show up. It wouldnt make a lickin difference
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 15:58 by quater

Yes it would. And if you feel like your vote doesn't matter then get some more people together.

1 is a drop. 10 is a splish. 100 is a splash. 1000 is a puddle. 10,000 is a bucket.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:00 by Destinykil

i havent even registered to vote yet. Havent had a chance with work. /Eventually i will. Although ppl in my citry dont feel as strongly as i do about this kind of stuff. They are a little backwards
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:03 by quater

Then change their opinions. You like to fight, huh? ^_^ Then fight where the country is on the line.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:05 by Destinykil

I see your point. Instead of fist fighting...have a verbal conflict to sway people onto my side of the table. I like the way you think Q. ^_^
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:07 by quater

Well, yeah. ^_^ I mean, you can beat up a hundred people but that's not nearly as powerful as a good politicist can do. Plus, when you beat them up all you've done is beat them. If you change someone's opinions you could get them to change other people's opinions and your reach grows.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:10 by Destinykil

Very true.. but most ppl dont see things at the intellectual point. They are like zombie voters.. Whatever happens they go with the general flow of the world...

"Obama is a bad president" <---people hear this a lot and agree..in my town at least
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:17 by quater

President Obama is a bad president. Go read my "Name Which" Blog if you think he's been good on foreign policy.

I don't think people are Zombies, I think they are just uneducated.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:26 by Destinykil

i didnt neccessarily say hes a bad president it was just a sentence ppl tend to follow as uneducated followers.

Personally i havent really been following him because im more of a republican but still...ill check it out
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:28 by quater

You should. Just cause you're a Republican, you gotta know what he's doing to our country. And its not good.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:42 by SickSelfishSyQo

You know, you can fill out a form from your work place so that the gov. doesn't take as much out of your check. I think it's something like you won't have federal taxes taken out or something...
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:46 by Destinykil

i just went for direct deposit
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:50 by SickSelfishSyQo

O_O The form I'm talking about is something to do with your w2
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 21:09 by KarateKeyaQ

I know nothing about taxes except that all prices on tags are wrong!
    They are all actually sneaking in more money for you to pay when they ring up everything.

I learned that hard life lesson at age ten?
    five?
    I don't know. Long time ago.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 10:54