WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Topic Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Topic Empty Topic

Post by Banouin

Ok, I have been making a few topics here, maybe more then Q.

Anyway. I have to ask you, WotN. Why are none of you recruiting? We have at best, like 3 people that have ever gave it a real try. It's not hard to understand that without new blood WotN will fail.

1: Go to a site, look up anime.

2: Pm the people that come up, tell them things about the site.

3: Wait.

4: Win.

This works 90% of the time. I made a topic like this for only the kages to see, but then I thought, why not all of WotN. We have told you all this before. I don't see whats so hard to get about it. Do you want WotN to die?

Also, Missions. Are they so hard to do? We have one for just playing a game.

And the only ones that have said anything about them to me are. Des. *WHO DID the fing mission. You all are being outdone by someone that does not get on much.* and Q. Yeah. Q. Who runs wotn and so many sidejobs for fun that the line "I have things to do, my life is so busy" Just does not cut it people.

So, I have come up with one thought. You people just don't want to do the fun stuff we give you. Don't know how. Or you just don't see them.

All of them are just. Mih. So.

1 - Get out and do some recruiting

2 - Do some missions. Game ones or not.

3 - You win.
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 17:54 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Cowboy
    quater

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 19:41 by quater

Yay for this. This is yay.
    theBOSS.

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 19:45 by theBOSS.

If this was a fb note, I'd like it 100000000 times.
    quater

Post Sun Oct 04 2009, 13:17 by quater

Its kind of sad but I've gotten most of this month's recruits. And I am the world's worst recruiter.
    Yoyo

Post Sun Oct 04 2009, 20:18 by Yoyo

Clearly not. The worst wouldn't get any responses whatsoever. ^_~
    But for being in charge of the site....the fact that you did most of this month's work means that WotN needs to get it's butt in gear. -__-;
    quater

Post Sun Oct 04 2009, 20:32 by quater

You took my message of hope and motivation for Ninja that felt inadequate and turned it into a guilt trap.

I'm totally okay with that. Oh Yeah!
    Banouin

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:30 by Banouin

Q, do you have a pm that you send to everyone? Or do you just wing it with every new pm? ^_^; can I see yours. Mine sucks.
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:36 by quater

I have one PM I send to people that I modify. I usually pick out something about them and mention it to them in the PM so it seems less standardized. "Like, way cool profile, too! You must be cool!" or "Your name has Naruto in it so I thought..". Its full of love, rainbows, and friendship!
    Banouin

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:47 by Banouin

Ok, thats a good idea. ^_^ I will have to start doing that as well.
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 14:51 by quater

Yes! I think it helps! Mention friendship, too! And also mention how you're new and need some help.
    Yoyo

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 18:16 by Yoyo

I should mention that I'm new and need help. :D
    quater

Post Mon Oct 05 2009, 23:52 by quater

You're actually quite old on WOTN Xp
    Yoyo

Post Tue Oct 06 2009, 13:28 by Yoyo

I am! :O
    Does that mean I get to act all crotchety and get mad at people who are on my lawn?
    Like TFK? :D
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Oct 06 2009, 18:17 by KarateKeyaQ

Bano! Bano!
    These directions are much too hard. Try dumbing (my spell check says this isn't a word? o_O) them down for me?
    Meika-Chan

Post Tue Oct 06 2009, 19:35 by Meika-Chan

Just for the record, I'm sorry that there aren't many [coughatallcough] new missions. x.x I'm just so overly busted with things to do that I have no time at all. I'll try to put some up later today, if I can manage to get more than two seconds to myself.

*is totally exausted*
    Darkflame

Post Tue Oct 06 2009, 20:42 by Darkflame

i've been recruiting

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 10:09