WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Journey through WOTN Part 1

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Empty A Journey through WOTN Part 1

Post by amaterasu Mon Sep 21 2009, 21:13

A Journey through WOTN part 1 By: Amaterasu

I was just finishing Grade 9, one of the better
    school years of my life. My sister had introduced me to many things the year
    before, including Naruto and DDR. I was pretty good at DDR, I could only play Standard
    at that time, and was starting the Heavy mode. I wasn't that far into Naruto,
    at first my sister showed me the first couple chapters of Naruto. I wasn't too
    big into anime, or manga at that point, but throughout my life, my sister has
    had the biggest influence on me, she is the reason I started the age of empire
    games, and anime, and DDR to name a few activities. I thought that she had really cool friends,
    who all liked Naruto, so Ii figured I had better start watching it to fit in
    with them. I started watching Naruto, and when my sister found out, I was on
    episode 4 or so, and she didn't want me to get past episode 10, because that is
    what she was on, and she wanted to watch it with me. Of course, as a little
    brother I ignored her and continued on my own. Coincidently my sister's friends
    had also talked about how bad one piece dubbed was, and one night I saw one
    piece English to see what it was, although at the time I didn't know it was one
    piece. I was also intrigued by the web series called Red versus Blue, and tried to recruit others into the funny series.

I started
    searching the internet (something I didn't use very often) for a Naruto site I
    could go on and do new things. When I found wayoftheninja.org (as it
    was called back then) it was early June, around the 10th. I looked around for a
    bit, thought it was cool, then I clicked sign up. I didn't realize a couple of
    things. One was a username, and secondly I had hockey later that night, so
    quickly I saw one of my dad's old shirts hanging on the pile of junk in my
    basement and it read Ron Jon surfing. So I put that as my username, ronjon89 (I
    added the 89 for some reason). Now I really liked the show at that point, and
    had only started the chuunin exams, so logically when I saw the Leaf Village,
    I thought "yes, I will be apart of the leaf Village". I joined,
    singed off and went to hockey. I bookmarked the page, but had forgotten about
    the site for a month, when after watching the episodes in Naruto where Jiraiya
    saves Naruto from Itachi and Kisame while trying to find Tsunade, I looked into
    my bookmarks and re-found the site.

So I though
    (dumbly actually) that I named my profile Itachi something, so I searched for a
    hour or so, before giving up. I decided to just make a new profile. Since my
    old one had taken up my msn which I used frequently, I made a new msn which I
    don't use, and made the profile named amaterasu. My adventure had begun. I
    chose the name amaterasu, because it aws a cool move that itachi used, and it
    was the best thing I could think up. I remember that when I joined as
    amaterasu, three people pmed me right away. Quater from the Sand (known as Q),
    SilverLegionnaire from the Leaf(known as Silver) and Jose from the Mist (known
    as Jose). Each of them wanted me to join their respected villages. I thought
    for a moment, I wouldn't join Leaf, my old forgotten profile was in there, I
    wouldn't join Sand, because mist intrigued me and Jose had the best pm. Q later
    told me they were franticly trying to get people to join their respected
    villages. So I joined mist; and I joined people such as Spyke543 (known as
    spyke) and Haku pwns yur face. I was a bit of a noob at that point. So I was,
    unknowingly, being a fool of myself in the mist chat section. But that was
    okay, because it was fin times. I posted in the Ramen shop, but at that point
    it had barely 1 page of topics, a contrast to the amount it had now. many of
    the major people from the WOTN of today, such as Dei, Death, Sabaku, Keya,
    Yoyo, and others were not yet members, and Draco was the fifth kage, although
    he was barely on, and his village was dead. Cloud was ran by Punkfilter, and
    the other three I mentioned before. mist and Sand were the dominant villages,
    and we were constantly trying to up each other. Also Jose and Q were the top
    posters with around 2400 posts, Punkfilter and Spyke had over 1000, or close to
    that number, and this one user Kanbei had around 700 I believe. To become
    Genin, it was 150 posts instead of 250 posts as it is now. There was no such
    thing as a chuunin exam, bar, and the video thread had three topics. But it was
    really really fun, I would enjoy coming on day after day. That summer, nothing
    could go wrong it seemed. I quickly became Genin, after complaining that I
    would never become one, that 150 post was too much, and thus spammed the last
    20 posts or so in the Mist chat when no one was on. But it was accepted, the
    FIRST chuunin exams were in the planning stages by then. Nothing else had gone
    on, the bar was made up and the Akatsuki was a group, run be Dei, and had
    sasori and Furaiigon as members. Titan, Airelement, Dei, Death (the Hobo ninja)
    and some older less active users were the most active posters, along with me
    and Q and Jose.

The chuunin
    exam was a huge hit, however I didn't participate in it, I had to go to camp
    for the week before it was on, and I had two days at home and it was done, or
    already underway before I could get on. So first chuunin exam was done, and I
    was stilla genin, but Mist had some
    Chuunin, and that was awesome, because Mist and Sand were really bashing heads
    by that point. Although we never had a battle system, each user had 3 evades
    and you just did whatever you wanted basically. About that time, I saw a thread
    called are you a Christian, and it was then that I learned that this site had a
    good amount of Christians, including Silver, and Q and Dark Raptor, among
    others. I didn't know Q that well, but I liked Silver, and since I myself am a
    Christian it made me feel more comfortable in the site, knowing others were of
    the same faith as me. just after that, we found another site called
    wayoftheninja2.0 and the name of this site was disturbing for us, so we as the
    site decided to take action. We formed a special society of members who were
    dedicated to taking down this site who seemed to have declared themselves
    better than us with their title. We formed the Elite anbu group. Each member
    created a new profile under the name colour_anbu_elite. My colour was blue, but
    there was red, and gold and so on and so forth. We infiltrated the other site
    and tried our best to spam and take it down. We were partially successful. And
    we rejoiced. I remember felling awesome when i was under the other profile,
    because the states of the and were 45 each and that was bigger than my stats. But
    good times always have endings, and for me, it all started at the end of the summer
    of my first year on WOTN. When school started, my second year of high school
    year high school. It would lead to the recruitment of some members such as
    Sabaku no Ketsuki (Sabaku) and Nightmare (as then Darkflame) and others.

Continued in part 2
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Empty Re: A Journey through WOTN Part 1

Post by quater Mon Sep 21 2009, 23:12

This may freak you out, but I actually remember the username ronjon89. I thought it was a cool name because Ron and Jon rhymed.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Sep 22 2009, 16:48

quater wrote:This may freak you out, but I actually remember the username ronjon89. I thought it was a cool name because Ron and Jon rhymed.
    really?

how weird?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Tue Sep 22 2009, 17:31

I don't know ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Sep 22 2009, 17:57

oh well
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Sep 24 2009, 22:34

Where's part two? :O
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Journey through WOTN Part 1 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Nov 02 2009, 21:16

Ahahaha! Amaterasu, I remember thinking you were awesome for having 1000 posts. That was epicly heroic and your sagacious words of wisdom. And how great Cloud was.

But calling your friend a older less active user? Why, I'm agonna have to give a knuckle sandwich, double decker, ham, salad, mayo

A Journey through WOTN Part 1 918536 Not accurate! Not accurate! Die heathen

By the way, I anticipate a star Part 2 anti-climax! The spin! The suspense!, the anxiety!, the irony, the...(Gets locked in a closet)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18 2024, 06:32