WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTN Video Contest

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN Video Contest Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN Video Contest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTN Video Contest Empty WOTN Video Contest

Post by quater

So! I know I am kinda late to the game, but I've been paying more attention to youtube lately. As you may have noticed by the WOTN Taco Scrubs vids and jazz.

And I saw Amaterasu about a year ago had made a video that advertized WOTN.

I also remembered that some others had done this in the past.

So my offer is 100 stats divided however they like and 10,000 Ryo to whomever can make the best vid. Runner ups will get stats too.

You can make it any way you'd like. It can be just a slide show of pictures, avatars put together awesomely, pictures of the site, you in real life talking.

It doesn't matter to me. ^_^ By the way, less than 20 to the ultimatum. Let's do our best! #1

Please PM me to let me know if you'd like to try this. I know a lot of people on here can make AMV's, so it'd be awesome if you tried to make a WOTN advertizing AMV.

You don't even have to do much. Make an AMV celebrating anime and put links to WOTN all over it and you are good. ^_^

Anywho. Good luck!
    Share this post on: reddit

Yoyo

Post Sat Apr 25 2009, 01:43 by Yoyo

*nods*
    Nice.
    Must deprive self of sleep for sake of WotN!
    *is beginning to wonder about my priorities*
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Apr 26 2009, 01:39 by PeinQAkatsuki

I could so make a talk show with KashiHat and video tape it about WOTN XD
    UchihaAyame

Post Tue Apr 28 2009, 12:11 by UchihaAyame

Ah! Finally a reason to use my Youtube account. Does this have a time limit? O__O
    quater

Post Tue Apr 28 2009, 16:07 by quater

No real time limit, but the sooner the better. Once submissions start pealing in we will pick the best.
    quater

Post Wed Apr 29 2009, 00:08 by quater