WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dates!

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dates! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Dates! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Dates! Empty Dates!

Post by quater

Something a lot of you need to get. Oh snap.

Anyway, April 3rd (or the weekend that starts around there) will be the Chuunin Exam and Jounin Exam dates!

For the Chuunin Exam, instead of making you recruit 5 users before it starts, just try and get 1.

1 user = splendid. If you get more, splendid as well. But, there's a new catch. If you wish to participate tell your kage, then give them your post count. What, why's that? :O Because you'll have to get at least 500 new posts between now and then.

It's actually really easy to get 500 posts. And if you'd like to trade those posts for instead, 2 recruits. It can be done. Easy peasy. And this is on top of those posts for an acad student to get to Genin (Though we will be merciful here)

For the Jounin Exam: Have at least 2 recruits. You should be able to do at least 1 better than a Chuunin. Otherwise you are quite pathetic and hardly the leaders of the site we hoped you would be.
    Share this post on: reddit

King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:26 by King_Of_Blades

Q ill sign up for the exams
    quater

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:28 by quater

Tell Death ^^
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:29 by King_Of_Blades

kk i wish i could start now lol ill death right now
    amaterasu

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:31 by amaterasu

man, it looks like I'm pathetic, i'm terrible at recruiting, you guys were easier earlier on, that is for sure
    quater

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:32 by quater

amaterasu wrote:man, it looks like I'm pathetic, i'm terrible at recruiting, you guys were easier earlier on, that is for sure

Not true.

For a while we had insane rules like recruit 20 users for the Chuunin Exam (PF) but we changed it to 1 user and 2 for the J exams.

I think that's easier.
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:35 by King_Of_Blades

true hes got a point
    amaterasu

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:41 by amaterasu

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:man, it looks like I'm pathetic, i'm terrible at recruiting, you guys were easier earlier on, that is for sure

Not true.

For a while we had insane rules like recruit 20 users for the Chuunin Exam (PF) but we changed it to 1 user and 2 for the J exams.

I think that's easier.

oh, well that is true, but look at bar post
    quater

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:43 by quater

I did.
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 20:45 by King_Of_Blades

yeah the bar and the number thingy posts are the ones that get the mosts post i think
    Yoyo

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 21:17 by Yoyo

I'll sign up!
    XD
    quater

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 21:28 by quater

For what? You are a jounin...^_^
    Yoyo

Post Sun Mar 22 2009, 21:30 by Yoyo

I wants to take the Chuunin exams. Just 'cause they were fun. (So was the JE, but I just took that.)
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 02:18 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Uhh, Sun Kages are hardly ever on, but thats still cool to pm them right? ....I dun wanna be left out xD

Ah, I dunno...2 recruits for Jounin, do we have to get the 500 post count as well? :3
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 10:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

And the 2 recruits between now and then??
    quater

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:17 by quater

You don't need posts if you are taking J-Exam.

I don't understand the question, there SSS.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:36 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I think she means do we need to get recruits before the 3rd of April, or is that when the exams start?
    naruto13227

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:37 by naruto13227

hey you know how you said you can see if you make accounts just to say you recruited.. in my exception my friends don't have internet and they get on a lot at my house. so are they aloud to make accounts on my computer...
    quater

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:40 by quater

You need em before the Exam Starts.

Not really, Naruto12337. It's too easy to cheat.
    naruto13227

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:44 by naruto13227

my friends don't have internet.. i swear.. what if i get them to pm you to tell you who they are and any ? you want them to answer.. there are only two.. dalton and dustin.. dustin has a myspace if you want to send him a message.... both of them are here now watching me and they are liked totally bumed...
    quater

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:46 by quater

Dude, most Libraries now have the internet.

Have them sign in from a library.
    naruto13227

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:51 by naruto13227

i'm at home our school is really gay.. it has all forum websites blocked.. like gaia myspace this websites.. and alot of other ones... the only website i can get on is narutofan.com for some reason it's not blocked so can they just make one here...
    quater

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:54 by quater

You know school libraries aren't the only kind, right?
    naruto13227

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 16:56 by naruto13227

yea but there would be no where else for them to go... they are technologically impared.. ok they have t.v.s and cell phones well dalton don't but no one in their families.. so can cut these guys a break and let them join.. your pretty much saying they can't join this website..
    quater

Post Mon Mar 23 2009, 17:06 by quater

I'm pretty much saying they can use your computer to get on but they should register on a Public Library or at another friend's house to ensure fair deals.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 20:03