WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legend of steel: chapter one.

Poll

Should I continue this?

[ 0 ]
    The legend of steel: chapter one. 2HwAlpQ0%The legend of steel: chapter one. ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The legend of steel: chapter one. 2HwAlpQ0%The legend of steel: chapter one. ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The legend of steel: chapter one. 2HwAlpQ100%The legend of steel: chapter one. ORIszmu [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    NinjaPleez
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The legend of steel: chapter one. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100The legend of steel: chapter one. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The legend of steel: chapter one. Empty The legend of steel: chapter one.

Post by NinjaPleez Fri Feb 06 2009, 17:32

This is an old story I wrote for WotN, and it's still sitting here, way back on page 9.

I'm reposting it for the new peoples as well as starting a poll for where I should go with it.

Chapter I:

I guess I'll start at the beginning or, my beginning at least.
    My parents were among the few shinobi in our village. We led a normal life, up until my fourth birthday.
    On that day, a terrible demon scourged our world, under the name of the Nine-Tailed Fox.
    As most people who were around then know, each of the fox's nine tails was strong enough to tear down mountains, and send out great tsunamis.
    One such tsunami was launched directly at our village, sending the villagers into a panic.
    The shinobi of the Land of Steel were never the strongest of the collective countries' ninja, thus, they had no hopes of attacking the Nine-Tailed Fox directly.
    They instead turned their attention to protecting our village, and a plan was made.
    All the metals in the village were brought together and piled up in a long line, separating the tsunami and our village.
    All the shinobi worked together to mold the metal into a wall tall enough to withstand a tsunami.
    This included myself and my parents, although I did little more than place protective tags along the wall.
    When the tsunami drew nearer, we could tell that our wall would not hold on its own.
    The shinobi decided to infuse the wall with their own chakra, using their strength to hold it together.
    As the first surges of the tsunami hit the wall, I could tell by the look on my parents' faces that they could not hold it for long.
    Being four, I couldn't fully understand the pure force of the tsunami, but I had to do something to assist my struggling parents.
    I sprinted back to our home, and gathered all my metallic toys, and placed them in a steel wagon my father had made me.
    As I rushed back to the wall, I found many shinobi lying dead at their positions along the wall, their chakra fully consumed.
    My parents were among the few still alive, but they were not strong enough to hold the wall on their own, and holes began to appear along the wall.
    I thought hard and focused on the hand-signs I had seen my father perform so many times before, and my small hands struggled to keep up.
    Somehow I managed to seal a dozen or so of the larger holes before I heard a scream. The same scream that still haunts my dreams today.
    I rushed back to my parent's position, only to find my father kneeling with one hand still pumping chakra into the wall, and the other cradling my dead mother.
    Tears welled up in my eyes, as I realized I would never speak with my mother again, and that the village would soon be gone as well.
    My father looked at me with intense wisdom in his eyes, and said:
    "Son, I'm giving you one last mission; a mission that must be completed no matter what happens."
    I wiped the tears from my eyes and did my best to hold back the sobs, and nodded my head.
    "Son, there is only one way to save our village, and when it is complete I won't be here to train you any longer. The final mission I have for you is this: You make sure your mother has a proper burial, and then you must train. Train until you can learn no more from this village, then travel, and train in the greater hidden villages. This is the only way to become strong enough. Strong enough so that you will never have to give this mission to your own son."
    My father then stood, and laid my mother down beside me.
    He turned to the wall, and uttered his last words:
    "For the Land of Steel, and for my son! Forbidden jutsu: Sacrificial Metal-meld!"
    I watched as my father sunk into the wall, his body itself becoming steel. The wall leaned back towards the village, then slung the gathered water back into the tsunami with intense force. The water cancelled out the last surge of the tsunami, and, at last, everything was still.

Last edited by NinjaPleez on Mon Feb 09 2009, 10:43; edited 3 times in total
    NinjaPleez
    NinjaPleez
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1430
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The legend of steel: chapter one. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100The legend of steel: chapter one. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The legend of steel: chapter one. Empty Re: The legend of steel: chapter one.

Post by NinjaPleez Sat Feb 07 2009, 18:42

Okay, poll's up, and I'm looking for ANY comments anyone has. I haven't decided on the exact storyline for any sequels I make, or if I'll make any at all. I'm also looking for an idea man/woman, as I am horrible at thinking of new plots...

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 13:30