WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
AkiQ
quater
LyricalM
7 posters

Our World Is Decaying And Growing

LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6355
    What's up Tab :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Fairy_Tail_Stamp_by_TaigerLily
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Fanclubs : All Of Them! Not really but i do like a lot of them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-06

AMP
    Natural: 74
    Power: 74
    Instinct: 74

Our World Is Decaying And Growing Empty Our World Is Decaying And Growing

Post by LyricalM Sun Aug 24 2008, 11:27

I just have to get something off my chest. This World that we live in is decaying and growing at the same time...... but we are decaying too fast for the growing to be equal.
    Things like murder and Drunk Driving are becoming more and more common. They are destroying our world. The war in Afganastan and Irak aren't helping either. The US is a prime example of obesity and death. There are more murders each year and the weight of the overall population is increasing at an alarming rate. There is also alot of stealing and natural disasters. As well as us using up our natural resources WAY too quickly.
    Things like human rights and biodeisl are helping but not much. There are peace activists but they are fighting a losing battle. Healthy foods are becomming more and more expensive and people just don't care about their bodies anymore.
    I'm not saying that this is everyone but a large portion of the population in "First World" Countries arerich and the rest of the world is suffering. "Third World" Countries such as Africa are slowly becoming wastlands. But There is still hope for the world. If more and more people become heathier and more physical, use less oil when possible, try to be a better country and if there is the will in people left to do this then please post your comments and concerns.

Here is one of my favorite songs for human rights. It has really got me through hard times.

Thanks for reading and listening ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Our World Is Decaying And Growing Empty Re: Our World Is Decaying And Growing

Post by quater Sun Aug 24 2008, 14:39

Interesting.

You know whats interesting? They are taking Baseball off the Olympics. It's interesting because the United States was too Good at it. We were beating countries with scores like 55 to 2. Not even joking.

We have won many gold medals, silver medals, and bronze medals in the Olympics too. We are defeating them like there is no tommorrow. And Anorexia and Bulimeia are on the rise.

And yet you are talking about America becoming obese?

As for all that hulllajabab.

Do you really think the world is worse now then when we had Slavery, killed indians, beat women into obscurity? Do you really think the US is worse then ever then when we hung people for being "witches" and when we .2% reading rates? (They weren't that bad but they were punitive)

I don't know I am just asking.
    AkiQ
    AkiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 26747
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!
    Homie Purp && Homie Blue ghetto since 2009
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-19

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by AkiQ Sun Aug 24 2008, 14:43

now thats messed up.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 17:02

quater wrote:Interesting.

You know whats interesting? They are taking Baseball off the Olympics. It's interesting because the United States was too Good at it. We were beating countries with scores like 55 to 2. Not even joking.

We have won many gold medals, silver medals, and bronze medals in the Olympics too. We are defeating them like there is no tommorrow. And Anorexia and Bulimeia are on the rise.

Do you really think the world is worse now then when we had Slavery, killed indians, beat women into obscurity? Do you really think the US is worse then ever then when we hung people for being "witches" and when we .2% reading rates? (They weren't that bad but they were punitive)

there is about 27 millions slavces in teh world today Quiater, more then there was during the height of the slave trade era

also we didn't kill indians, they live in india, we killed native americans which migrated most likely from russian and parts of asia
    americans pursecute midle eastern people, even though they don't burn them at stakes or anything
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:00

also, you listen to prozack?

i haven't heard of them in a long long long time like 8 years
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:09

amaterasu wrote:

there is about 27 millions slavces in teh world today Quiater, more then there was during the height of the slave trade era

also we didn't kill indians, they live in india, we killed native americans which migrated most likely from russian and parts of asia
    americans pursecute midle eastern people, even though they don't burn them at stakes or anything

Not at all there were at least 45 million slaves in South America alone (Well they were all there actually I mean north America had like 500,000)

That's SO EXCITING! They are called indians and don't bring up stupid points Mr. Amaterasu. I am well aware of India being one set of indians and American indians another. I just make this difference, then pick to go the other way. They were called Indians quite often. Still are.

Again. Stupid points Amaterasu. That's not even a point I must say. That's just saying Total BULLCRAP and getting away with it. I mean seriously. You always go around talking as if you are so high and mighty and then you say utterly offensive words like that is nothing but straight up Lies and stupidity.

So knock it off. It's old, and tired. We get it you hate America. >_> But that doesn't give you the right to say that.

Usually I am not one to say Offended.

But that was just to far for me. That was to far. It was pathetic and UNCALLED For.

Now an on topic post would be that it says in the Bible things will only get worse, and it's right.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:23

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

Not at all there were at least 45 million slaves in South America alone (Well they were all there actually I mean north America had like 500,000)

That's SO EXCITING! They are called indians and don't bring up stupid points Mr. Amaterasu. I am well aware of India being one set of indians and American indians another. I just make this difference, then pick to go the other way. They were called Indians quite often. Still are.

Again. Stupid points Amaterasu. That's not even a point I must say. That's just saying Total BULLCRAP and getting away with it. I mean seriously. You always go around talking as if you are so high and mighty and then you say utterly offensive words like that is nothing but straight up Lies and stupidity.

So knock it off. It's old, and tired. We get it you hate America. >_> But that doesn't give you the right to say that.

But that was just to far for me. That was to far. It was pathetic and UNCALLED For.

Now an on topic post would be that it says in the Bible things will only get worse, and it's right.

whatever Quater, believe what you want
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:25

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I am a man for facts. So I will believe in those.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:30

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

I am a man for facts. So I will believe in those.

except I don't really hate america, i just dislike it, it's not my country. Also it's perfectly okay for me to say the fact about middle easterners because that is who all the terrorists seem to be, you staters can say all you want about other countries but if someone as so much as say the united states is a B.O.S. then you get all mad even if you said the exact same thing about their country
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:32

Well all I got to say is this Mr. Amaterasu

I have never called another country a B.O.S or really any name in particular. Let me know when I do. I don't call countries names. Staters. Man Amaterasu, you are so full of hate for one who is always quoting Bible Verses.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:34

quater wrote:Well all I got to say is this Mr. Amaterasu

I have never called another country a B.O.S or really any name in particular. Let me know when I do. I don't call countries names. Staters. Man Amaterasu, you are so full of hate for one who is always quoting Bible Verses.

i haven't quoted the bible yet!

also staters is more fitting then americans

since america is actually three contenents

north, south and central

teh United states of America are just 50 states united in america, they could be considered their own country, they are all independed states like ancient greece's city states. ALl united under a name but pretty much their own littel thing
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:37

Did you know Mexico is actually 40 something states? No one says it's independent. Washington has WAY to much Federal power for America to ever work independent as 50 seperate states.

But gee whiz Ama we are 50 states do go on Ama I had no idea not like I was born in America or anything! Do tell more.

I said you are someone full of hate for someone who quotes the Bible all the time. Didn't say you were now.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:47

you can't judge me Quater, you only see a fraction of who I am and what has happene dto me, you have your faults as well, and I am not full of hate excpet hate for what i've done in the past so don't assume
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:35

The world is decaying quickly, partially due to us but mostly because it was not made to last (that's a great bit of young earth evidence right there for you- the rate at which things are declining now are much to rapid for a world that's been around for millions of years).

I can't say I really agree with your so selection. Sure, we can do whatever we want to, but aren't we better off just doing the right thing?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:37

Aichu wrote:The world is decaying quickly, partially due to us but mostly because it was not made to last (that's a great bit of young earth evidence right there for you- the rate at which things are declining now are much to rapid for a world that's been around for millions of years).

I can't say I really agree with your so selection. Sure, we can do whatever we want to, but aren't we better off just doing the right thing?

how do you tell the right thing today?

so many things can be labeled as the right thing like drugs or something
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Aichu Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:41

amaterasu wrote:
    Aichu wrote:The world is decaying quickly, partially due to us but mostly because it was not made to last (that's a great bit of young earth evidence right there for you- the rate at which things are declining now are much to rapid for a world that's been around for millions of years).

You're right, unfortunately Sigh... But if you want to look at the faults from the song in the simplest way possible, doing whatever you want isn't always healthy for others. So some people say drugs are right- that doesn't mean they're right. (at least, that's how it used to be until the enlightment T_T Not one of humanities brightest moments).
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:44

Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

You're right, unfortunately Sigh... But if you want to look at the faults from the song in the simplest way possible, doing whatever you want isn't always healthy for others. So some people say drugs are right- that doesn't mean they're right. (at least, that's how it used to be until the enlightment T_T Not one of humanities brightest moments).

human history if full of faults, every year, age, day, era have had their own black marks, buit we can tell one thing is absolute good
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by LyricalM Mon Aug 25 2008, 07:50

Ok....
    Q, There may be some people who are more athletic than othersbut there are roughly 301,139,950 people in the US. The olympics only has about 200 people from the states. You do the math...
    And it's not just health that's destroying our world. It's war and slavery and murder and theft and corruption. There's alot more to this than health. Maybe you should talk about that too.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Aug 25 2008, 16:13

we must kill the cows
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Mon Aug 25 2008, 16:33

amaterasu wrote:we must kill the cows

Lol, that's what my mum says. Eat more steak, people XD
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:27

Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:we must kill the cows

Lol, that's what my mum says. Eat more steak, people XD

no, we should just go on a cow killing rampage
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:28

I'll help you! I got the guns!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:29

but it is Gilligan to do so
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:32

hun????
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:34

it's true

it's Gilligan to kill cows in Canada

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 03:07