WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
KarateKeyaQ
Darkflame
Banouin
theBOSS.
neon kun
Titaniumxvx
quater
11 posters

The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes)

Poll

Well?

[ 0 ]
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) 2HwAlpQ0%The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) 2HwAlpQ0%The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) 2HwAlpQ9%The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) ORIszmu [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) 2HwAlpQ9%The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) ORIszmu [9%] 
    [ 9 ]
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) 2HwAlpQ82%The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) ORIszmu [82%] 

Total Votes: 11
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Empty The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes)

Post by quater Tue Jun 03 2008, 21:27

I had to write this for school with a friend. I decided to get opinions on it. So take a sit and read. It's fast reading so no big deal. Give me your opinions.

Detective Harris and the Hoss Muffin File

Characters:

Jonjon Hoss A man with domestic troubles. He is frustrated by everyone around him and does not enjoy people
    Detective Harris The Archetypal 50's detective. He talks slowly and is completely oblivious to those around him
    Jenny Hoss Jonjon's abnormally cheery wife
    Trixie Fixwilliams Harris's ditzy assistant who finds herself in utter amazement at anything her boss does. She may have a history
    Police chief Ted A typical if not slightly oblivious police chief
    Waiter A poor chap caught in the antics of Harris and company
    Random Man 1&2 Alarmed neighbors at sight of a fallen painter
    Setting During the 50's in an urban Jacksonville setting

Act 1 (If it is well liked may be an Act 2, otherwise no)

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:24; edited 4 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Empty Re: The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes)

Post by quater Tue Jun 03 2008, 21:27

Scene 1: The mystery awakes from the darkness
    At Rise: A desk and chair (Harris sitting). Dim lighting and the office is rundown. There are pictures of windows hanging up covering almost all the walls and they dip into every crevice of the office and Jonjon enters

Jonjon: Hello are these the offices of Detective Harris?

Harris: Indeed these are my offices, what can I do for you mister?

Jonjon: Hey I am Jonjon Hoss and I have a case I would like you to look into for me

Harris: Just like they all do and I always accept. People always come in here needing problems solved. Maybe it's just the human condition. Things are hard now. Used to be a man could walk into the candy shop and strike oil, if you know what I mean?

Jonjon: I very much do not know what you mean. Alright, well, I have good reason to believe my wife is trying to kill me

Harris: Knife in the muffin eh? Used to be a man could eat his breakfast without finding cutlery in his baked goods. Those were the days. Back when the twenties were roaring, booze was cheap and the women were classy. Now the women are cheap and the booze is classy. I just don't know anymore.

Jonjon: Yeah, good stuff detective really, so you are helping me?

Harris:
    Well I am pretty busy but I think we can squeeze you in

Jonjon: Your receptionist was thrilled to see me, said you hadn't had a case in month

Harris: Well naturally after solving every case in this criminal corrupted Jacksonville the dark side of justice learned to fear my detective brilliance

Jonjon: So you are helping me, excellent! My murderous wife will be jailed and I will live a life free from fear of my blueberry muffins. A good quiet life every man deserves.

Harris: That reminds me want a twizzler (Points to a dish bowl full of the stuff) I'm not running out, no one's running out of anything these days. Not like it used to be, during the year of 35 we lived in Shacks and ate fried dust with a hint of grass, when the seasons were good

Jonjon: No, I don't want a dang Twizzler. You have absolutely ridiculous public relations. So are you helping me with my wif or not Mr. Harris?

Harris: I had dame troubles once. First name, Charlotte. Last Name, Trouble. She blew in like the dustbowl and was dry as...

Jonjon(cutting off Mr. Harris)
    You're an idiot. I will find another detective in this Town to do my job!
    (Jonjon Exits scene angrily)
    (Enter Trixie)

Trixie: Mr Harris what happened? That young man just threw a chair at one of our windows.

Harris: Oh he was all to thrilled to take on my inquisitive \ mind for his case. I will retell you the tale and I want you to get his file ready.

Trixie: Oh good boss! You always know how to handle people

Harris: He walked into my office, like they all do. He was having some dame problems, a knife in the muffin. I'd seen it before. And I'd see it again. As long as there were evil people in this world there would always be the temptation for man to kill using the knife in the muffin style. It's been used since the beginning of time, and I sure foresee it being used till the last one of us good Americans has been blown up in a Communist Holocaust.
    (Jonjon reenters scene)
    Jonjon: Yeah hey Mr. Harris. Apparently you are the only detective in town, private, something about all the others running out of business in fear of you or leaving town. I didn't pay attention. So, let's do this again, I am sure you remember my case?

Harris: I remember lots of cases very well. More then a few I'd like to forget. You don't know the things I've seen, but I remember your case like it was only a week, maybe three ago.

Jonjon: I was here five minutes ago. Here's the deal, I'm gonna hire you but this time none of that sassy jibber jabber action of yours. We do things my way. Got it?

Harris
    (ignoring him):
    Now enough small talk Mr. Hoss, I have lot's of cases and can't waste time. Time is money. So onto your case. Trixie bring me the Hoss Muffin File.

Trixie: Here you go Mr. Boss!

Harris
    : Thanks Trixie you're a doll. So you see Mr. Hoss, you came in complaining about finding a knife in the muffin (Pulls out muffin and places on top of file) Thought it was the wife, this is a case I will never forget, the kinda case I can solve in a minute or two, just need to narrow down the suspects

Jonjon: How on Earth did you get that muffin and write a file on it? (Picks up the muffin) The freedom this isn't my muffin this is a croissant rolled up like a muffin.

Harris: I once suggested to a Burger Salesman he should sell Croissants, then tell people they could have them their way, and we mean their way, even shaped as a muffin. Now about how got your muffin, secrets of the Trade Mr. Hoss

Jonjon: That's not my muffin, and there is no trade, I am your only customer in a town with only one detective, bah forget it Harris I am willing to pay 500 dollars to have my case solved and no more nonsense. But the more nonsense the smaller the numbers.

Harris: Well well, Mr. Rockefeller I think we've got a deal

Trixie: Did I hear 500 big ones? We can finally afford to put in real windows instead of these pictures of windows boss!

Harris: Don't get to excited Trixie, we aren't millionaires. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a millionaire...-

Jonjon: You two are so stupid. And you are no dang millionaires! So I we have a deal I am leaving this joint, and this mishap cost you twenty bucks off the top.

Harris: Hold up Jonjon old chum, I have got your case just about wrapped up

Jonjon:
    Solved? Good man there is nothing to solve just catch my wife!

Harris: Don't worry I have solved this case. Meet me at “The Flamingoes Cans” in half an hour and I will explain it all.
    (End Scene)

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 21:44; edited 2 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Empty Re: The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes)

Post by quater Tue Jun 03 2008, 21:28

Scene 2: The restaurant of Roaming rogues
    Curtain rises: A neon plastered ugly bar is seen. Harris rambles at his table and Trixie hangs off every word and a waiter stands there bewildered.

Harris: So there we were, watching, as the orphanage burned to the ground. I sped off in my tractor. I'd catch those fascist rats someday, you don't burn down our orphanages. Because I love America darnit. To many people these days don't love her enough to remember even.

Waiter:
    Yes, but what are you having to
    drink?

Harris: Drink? I remember when I first started drinking. It was 35, Hitler was getting mad and so were we. I was in Madagascar, the prewar. Now that's the war they don't tell you about. We didn't know why we were there, and neither did they. But one thing is for sure, those filthy lemurs wanted us gone. You ever gotten a Lemur mad at you?

Waiter: No and I just want to know what you are having to drink

Jonjon (Enters and sits): So Mr. Harris whats the great lead you have that you dragged me to a dump like this, no offense Frank.

Waiter: The Name is Jerry

Harris: That's great David, enough chit chat son shouldn't you be asking for our order

Jonjon: The lead if you will?

Waiter: Yes! YES! What are you having?

Harris: I'll tell you and I'll be having 500 Somalians and a frosty cold closed case

Waiter: That's not a drink here

Jonjon: Another ten dollars! Come on out with it Mr. Harris I can't stay here long, a dump like the Flamingo. I have my suburban reputation to protect, what would my neighbors think? I might not get invited to the yearly Chili cookoff!

Harris
    : Neighbors. A bunch of scumbags who'll cal you out to raise their equity. Oh they make you think they is your friends! Then them and their “Homeowners Association” star sending the letters. This is America dang it! I can drive my tractor on who so ever lawn I choose! I didn't survive those lemurs to live in a country where I couldn't!

Trixie: Oh boss you're such a patriot!

Jonjon
    : 30 dollars more. You don't have many friends do you? Wait, that's your tractor out front I thought it was supposed to go with the restaurant theme. Redneck Night club or something, I cannot figure this place out

Waiter: It's just a bar there is no theme here

Harris
    : Enough Jibber Jabber. Jonjon on to your case. This was a tough one.

Jonjon: I already told you! The suspect is my wife now get the dang Evidence!

Harris: Oh yes, it put me through a loop or two. Like when a dame walks by whose got it in the back and she is hauling. But hey what detective would I be if I had given up?

Jonjon: It's hard to get much worse.

Waiter: I just want some drink orders here people! I do have other tables

Jonjon
    : No you don't no one would dare eat here

Harris: And then the ball started turning. I started looking at all possibilities surrounding the case. Who made the muffins? Who would have a knife on their person? Who has access to the Hoss Household?

Jonjon: 100 dollars! I am cutting 100 dollars for your ramblings!

Harris: I lulled these questions over in my head. No aspect escaped my gaze. No suspect went unlulled. There was the janitor, down at the Elementary school with the missing leg. There was everyone from this here waiter to Mr. Hoss himself. Then I saw the obvious.

Jonjon: The Freedom? I am a suspect!? Another 75 dollars!

Waiter
    : The heck! Just order or leave the premises!

Trixie: Oh boss! Who was it? Who was it?

Harris: Who would want Jonjon dead was the question I inevitably had to solve

Jonjon: Well great. You finally reached the point I wanted you to get too, 3 hours ago.

Trixie: He's amazing isn't he? Truly the greatest investigator this world has ever seen. If not the greatest man.

Jonjon
    : Oh yeah amazing, amazingly retarded.

Harris
    : To answer that question I had to look at Hoss's Background, my file?

Trixie (hands Harris the file): Here ya go sir!

Harris (reading): Jonjon Hoss, Born February 5, 1929 in Batanosha Arkansas. Arkansas. I had a case down there once involving diamonds and...(Keeps talking but nothing is heard, trixie listens intently)

Waiter: Sir! You have been here for thirty minutes and ordered nothing! This isn't a Public library we have a business to run here

Jonjon: It's no use. It's impossible to
    stop him once he gets started. Can I get a refill over here?

Waiter: You have never ordered a drink sir!

Jonjon: I know you are very slow I figured I better order the refill so by the time I get my drink an drink it I will only have to wait an hour

Waiter: I do not like you. You are the customer who orders Nachoes then complains that we didn't get you Potato soup too.

Jonjon: Ridiculous. I would never eat Mexican, you don't know where that's been.

Harris: Even though the treasure was lost for good, we survive the shipwreck and Schlopsky made it back in time for Christmas

Jonjon: Dang it man why does she want me dead!

Harris
    : So Jonjon got married to a Jenny in 1948 in Oklahoma and then moved to Florida to be a corn Husher

Jonjon: I work in a factory! I don't even know what that is.

Harris: I knew the mystery was in that line of your background. Married to a Jenny Hoss... moved to Florida... Corn Husher. Then it came to me. Florida is in America. And who would want a perfect model of the American way dead? A great citizen and a taxpayer? Who hates America so much they would try to mmurer such a beautiful slice of Americana pie?

Waiter: I'm going to murder all of you! I don't have to take this! I'm going to the Union! (Exits scen running, in the distance a car horn is heard) My elbows! I can't feel em oh gosh the pain is excruciating. Why did someone have to park a tractor in the middle of the road!?

Jonjon: Heh he had it coming

Harris
    : Then I finally realized! The Chinese.

Trixie: Oh boss. Of course!

Jonjon: I really should have just eaten the muffin. Mr Harris am paying you nothing. Screw your windows.

Harris: Who else but Mao ZeDong himself would try to take down the American dream like this. I guarantee he calligraphed his signature right onto the order for your assassination. If I know him like I know him.

Jonjon: You know what? I am done! I will do the decent thing here and just hide in my closet from my wife for the rest of my life, however short she makes it! Even death is more welcome then your senile dribblings!

Harris: Brilliant Hoss! I'll follow you home and we will force those commies right out of your home if we have to fight every man and woman in hand to hand! I like your gall Jonjon, you further impress me everyday.
    (Scene exits with Hoss trying to give Harris the slip)

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:20; edited 3 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Scene 3: The House of Horror, Hoss's home!

At rise: The Hoss's front lawn. Average 50's style decor and home. Jonjon tries to ecape Harris and Trixie, and a Painter is on the ground.

Jonjon: I told you and your tractor not to follow me! How did that thing go 70?

Harris
    : Mr. Hoss you know I can't tell, a Detectives secrets of the trade. Now quiet man you will wake every red in this seemingly peaceful neighborhood, that could only be a trap.

Jonjon: What the he- oh my gosh?

Trixie: Yeah I caught one Mr. Harris. He was on a ladder sneaking up to their roof. I pulled out his ladder and down he went.

Jonjon: You! you killed the Painter! What have you done? Who will paint our house maroon at a discount now? I am suing you Harris! Hear me? You will owe me money now!

Trixie
    : Don't worry he's alive. Not much use questioning and interrogating a dead hostage is there?
    (Jenny enters)

Jenny
    : Oh thank goodness your home honey. I was so worried something just dreadful happened when the factory called and said you didn't make it to work. But you brought friends home for dinner! Oh so lovely.

Harris: Well we'd be delighted to stay mam. It's to kind of you to help an old war hero like me.
    (Bystanders enter and notice the hurt man)

Random man 1: Is that guy okay?

Random man 2: Yeah someone should call for help

Trixie: Oh! What are we having.

Jenny: As a war hero I bet you have just tons of stories to tell. Dinner is still in the oven but I have muffins from the bake sale we can eat until it's ready.

Harris: Mam I have stories, I could write a book I could. But I am a personal guy, not the type to ramble, keep to myself. A Man should keep them and their thoughts to themselves to get by in this world. Can't just say everything they think and believe to the World, that's not the road to success.

Jonjon
    : I had this coming for simply wanting some help. I should of known better.

Trixie: I just love muffins!

Random Man 1: Get the cops too! Those people look crazy.

Random Man 2
    : Surely not the Hoss's, they are a decent folk

Random Man 1: Earlier I hear tell from a Waiter friend of mine by the name of Jerry he was at the Flamingoes Cans. He skipped work to get there, and then wouldn't stop ordering or something, just couldn't get enough of the sippy stuff.

Random Man 2: It's a shame when the good ones go. It is.

Jenny: Here are the muffins guys, enjoy! It's my famous recipe. Chocolate Dimple Puffs

Jonjon (in terror): Get those muffins away from me (Knocks the his out of Jenny's hands)

Harris
    : I remember the last time I had a really good muffin. It was 35' Funny country called Holland. More windmills then people and everyone has those goofy hats. The goats sure could carry on a conversation there though.

Jenny
    : Now Jonjon deary, we have guests. You should have a muffin you are getting all cranky. Our war hero friend and his assistant are having dinner with us so be on your best behavior now.

Harris
    : War? I was never in a war. I couldn't march right my toes were to small.

Jonjon
    : Are you kidding? What about Madagascar and the fronts they never told us about and...-

Harris:
    That's right they don't tell you the things you see in war at Madagascar. Things you couldn't pay a dame to do. Now those lemurs, they are an incredibly different matter.

Random Man 1: Look at those sickos, having a victory muffin after the kill.

Random Man 2
    : Sad sight to see. It is.
    (Cop chief enters the scene and Random Man 1&2 accordingly leave)
    Cop Chief: Howdy got a call about a dead painter, I am guessing he's it?

Jonjon
    : Yes! Take them away! They're crazy! They stalked me here on a tractor and parked it on my neighbors living room! Get my wife too! She's trying to kill me!

Cop Chief: Nothing wrong with tractor driving, it's the proud farmers of this nation that make it a beautiful place. Mind letting me do my job? Who killed the guy?

Jonjon
    : He's not a farmer but a fraudulent detective.

Trixie: Oh sorry officer that was me. He was a commie sneaking on the roofs but no good sir I didn't kill him. Bad angle you know how it is I am sure hah.

Harris: Just doing our civic duty Ted

Jonjon: Wait. You know this guy Harris?

Ted: Of course we know each other. Best detective the crime ridden streets of Jacksonville ever saw. And man did he save my butt when we were stationed in Manchuria during the war. Those Ruskies didn't see it coming.

Harris
    : Back in 35' it was. New Zealend. We were shelling them, and they were shelling us. And the beaches were bare empty. (Trixie, Ted, and Jenny burst into uncontrollable laughter)

Ted: Oh Jonjon you still got it. I never could forget that joke.

Trixie: Boss you are so funny

Jonjon: The freedom how many places were you in 35, there wasn't even a war then?

Harris: I'm sorry Jonjon but what are you saying. I never had the pleasure of serving this country in war, could never bear to leave her

Jonjon: I give up!

Ted: It's good to see an old friendly face there Harris. I'm afraid I have to take Trixie downtown to the station. We can't let murderers run rampant on our streets now can we? This isn't the Ottoman Empire

Trixie (Her voice changes: Mad aggressive and the tone of a gangster): Now listen here copper. I'm not going anywhere, see. The slammer isn't the place for me, see. You don't know the things I've done, you don't know what I am capable of, see.

Ted
    : Mam don't resist arrest! Backup is on the way and justice will be seen in my city!

Trixie (Headbutts Ted): You'll never catch me this time Grinches! (Runs off soon pursued by Ted)

Jenny
    : Wow the excitement. Now come on in for dinner everyone. Don't want us to catch a cold now.

Harris
    : Ah Ted. What a Jokester. Sure Mrs. Hoss Delighted.

Jonjon: Jokester? No Jonjon, you gave up.
    (They Exit scene into the Hoss Household)

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:08; edited 2 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Scene 4: The House of Horror, Hoss's home! Part 2
    At Rise: Simple and plain home, kept neat and orderly.

Jonjon: Now listen! I did not invite you in and I will call the cops!

Harris: Sure call up Ted, he'd love to join us for dinner. Ted's always had my back, a trustworthy fellow. Just like I have yours Jonjon against the Chinese.

Jenny: Oh Jonjon no need to bug hardworking cops that are out busy saving lives and protecting us from maniacs!

Jonjon: They clearly missed a few
    (In the window Trixie appears wielding a Tommy Gun)

Trixie (Fires a few rounds off): You'll never get me alive this
    time!
    (Jenny closes windows)

Jenny: Oh our neighbors and their wild parties

Jonjon
    : At this point Jenny if you kill me you will be doing me a favor. So please just make it painless, make it fast. No bother wasting time dragging it out I inflicted my own torture when I entered Mr. Harris's offices this afternoon.

Harris (From this point we only catch pieces of his part of the convo he has with himself as he is ignored by the Hoss's): The Misery of Harris you say? I tell you where it all comes from. It was 35'. The heat was on. The dust bowl was going strong. And the dames they were plenty. I was in Henitoba, where the reindeer ride and the grizzlies dance

Jenny: Oh Harris don't mind him. He's going through a midlife crisis phase, obsession with death is a clear symptom

Jonjon: I'm 25! Muffin knifer! Muffin Knifer!

Jenny
    : Honey what are you talking about?

Harris: And so I seduced the Polar Bear and survived the night. And what a night it was.

Jonjon: Woman you tried to kill me! I saw the muffin in the knife! Muffin knifer!

Jenny
    : Oh honey, that wasn't me trying to kill you. So a knife was in the muffin, come on. Rationally the worst you could have gotten was a severe laceration.

Harris: For a Petite Colombian woman she sure could wrestle.But I was a better boxer. I had her in an ear hold in no time and she was telling me all about the Gypsies Diamonds.

Jonjon: Jenny, why? Why would you want to hurt me?

Jenny
    : Oh come on drama queen. Soap operas do it and people never get hurt in those. And I thought we could spend some time together with me nursing you back to health.

Jonjon
    : Really? Well, I suppose you're right. I should spend more time with you. How about tonight a night on the town you and me?

Jenny: Oh good! And Jonjon, let's have a baby!

Harris: After Adolf was out from the headlock I'd put him in I gave Mussolini a boot to the gut

Jonjon: Sounds good. Whatever. It would seem Mr. Harris taught me how to shut out psychos. For that, I will only sue him half a million.

Harris: So the Prime minister signed the treaty and that's how we beat Switzerland and it's been neutral ever since. But as for the matter at hand, it'd seem lik this mystery is case closed by the Great Detective Harris. Now to go to China and let Mao Zedong know a little bit about American intervention.

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:06

He married Jenny at the tender age of 9?

WHAT in the world
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:09

Titaniumxvx wrote:He married Jenny at the tender age of 9?

WHAT in the world

Let's see. Nope. He is 24 in the play, he married her at 1948, and the play takes place in 1953. That would have them married at, 19.

Last edited by quater on Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:18; edited 1 time in total
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:12

"Jonjon Hoss, Born February 5, 1939 in Batanosha Arkansas. Arkansas."

Technically, in 1953, that's the young age of fourteen.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jun 03 2008, 22:17

Titaniumxvx wrote:"Jonjon Hoss, Born February 5, 1939 in Batanosha Arkansas. Arkansas."

Technically, in 1953, that's the young age of fourteen.

Aha, typo dear lad that was meant to be 1929.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Wed Jun 04 2008, 04:23

awesome. ^^ that was amusing.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jun 04 2008, 22:27

neon kun wrote:awesome. ^^ that was amusing.

Thanks Neon! I am surprised it was read, but glad.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Thu Jun 05 2008, 02:49

quater wrote:

it was great, Q. ^^ Harris certainly kept me reading. haha! i liked how the characters' convo breathed life into the story--it was in sync. ^^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Jun 05 2008, 07:44

HOLY CRAP, that's long.
    But good. Real good.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jun 05 2008, 07:55

Hahaha, Nice Q.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:35

neon kun wrote:
    quater wrote:

it was great, Q. ^^ Harris certainly kept me reading. haha! i liked how the characters' convo breathed life into the story--it was in sync. ^^

I agree. You should hear my friend do his voice, it really dominates.

And yes, Detective Harris is the Pwnzer
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Fri Jun 06 2008, 19:00

Q0 (10) ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Jun 06 2008, 21:07

Yay thanks for reading ^_^
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Jun 07 2008, 01:39

XD Took me all day to read but I did it! :D

It was funny! I loved Harris and Jonjon! Nice! I liked how H kept rumbling on about unrelevant topics...reminds me of my Granddad :P
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Sat Jun 07 2008, 09:27

I loved it!
    Knife I the muffin especially
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jun 08 2008, 00:13

Yes! I have found my ticket to broadway!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jun 08 2008, 02:20

-raises hand-

I want to play Trixie!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jun 08 2008, 13:23

You have to have a very squeaky voice
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jun 08 2008, 16:19

I could pull that off.
    kino inuzuka
    kino inuzuka
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Hoss Muffin File (My play, it is 4 scenes) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

AMP

Post by kino inuzuka Mon Jun 09 2008, 13:58

ten
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jun 11 2008, 12:29

Thanks for the votes guys ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 18:55