WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Claud-kun
Sado
Destinykil
dark_Raptor
TaijutsuLarry
Dusk^Strife
Choushi
SilverLegionare
crack2
Kagamiko
Friesenator
amaterasu
quater
17 posters

Suigetsu, Sai's brother

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Suigetsu, Sai's brother Empty Suigetsu, Sai's brother

Post by quater Sat Jan 05 2008, 22:34

Suigetsu being Sai's brother has been mentioned before, but I would now like to prove just how likely this theory is. And I will be using Manga evidence so spoilers are here.

Suigetsu, Sai's brother 10

Proof number one. His brother, is dead by an illness, or so he says. However, let us remember that one thing Sai has always had is an unexplainable hate for Orochimaru viewing him as nothing but a monster bent on the destruction of Konoha and an evil person. Any anbu especially of Root division can be expected to believe this, but something about Orochimaru has drawn Sai in and he seems to have special hate for this man. If it was Orochimaru who he believes killed, or captured Suigetsu this is a very believable circumstance.

Suigetsu, Sai's brother 09

Proof number 2 here is that he says that he was given training identical to that of the forsaken mist tradition. The other person we know to have followed this was Zabuza who was someone suigetsu worked under. Not only that but we also can delve that Root must have watched and probably studied the Mist murder techniques. Follow this by we know Suigetsu is from Mist and it is not unbelievable that they had contact and could have developed a friendship of sorts.

Suigetsu, Sai's brother 15

Proof 3 is in the personality type of Suigetsu and Naruto. Suigetsu is very brash and loud like Naruto, he brandishes Zabuza's weapon, threatened Sasuke, started a fight with Kisame, and has no trouble making fun of his other group members which leads to the conclusion he could also be determined unrefined. And Suigetsu is the one seen usually asking "What are we still doing here" After Sasuke fought Deidara and is not one into waiting around and doing nothing, following the example of impatient.

Suigetsu, Sai's brother 15

Proof 4 and the last proof is here. The picture of Sai's brother (Notice and it's important to make a note that they are not related by blood as Manga Page 2 proves) looks nearly identical to Suigetsu. The only parts that are different are inhuman, and could very well been acquired while Orochimaru performed tests on him and may be a result of this, or Sai could have always seen him as a human and thus drew him that way. Also notice the sword, which is Suigetsu's weapon of choice.

This leads us to the conclusion that Suigetsu is Sai's brother, with little proof that he could be anyone but. What does this mean for Suigetsu and Sai? Well their relationship is like Naruto and Sasuke's and they aren't real brothers. Also the book sees them fighting for some reason or another. This could lead to Sai betraying Konoha, or more likely a fight to the death between Sai And Suigetsu.

Suigetsu, Sai's brother Suigetsu_by_SasoriSamaSuigetsu, Sai's brother 180px-Suigetsu

Theory couldn't have been done without help from Amaterasu.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Suigetsu, Sai's brother Empty Re: Suigetsu, Sai's brother

Post by amaterasu Sat Jan 05 2008, 23:07

tis was nothing really
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Jan 05 2008, 23:19

Yeah right, you looked up and found all those obscure pages, I did the nothing job in typing it in.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Jan 05 2008, 23:27

oh, right...

well hopefully someone else posts herer
    Friesenator
    Friesenator
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1317
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-10

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 11
    Instinct: 10

Post by Friesenator Sun Jan 06 2008, 22:34

Wow, I had my suspicions about Suigetsu being his brother, but know I reallt think that he is Sai's brother, thanks Q and Cousin Ama-Kun!!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Jan 07 2008, 12:32

your welcome

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07 2008, 12:53

doesn't Sai say his brother died of illness?
    and also Yamato said his brother was killed by Orochimaru
    are you saying
    Orochimaru kidnaped Suigetsu and made it look like he was killed
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Mon Jan 07 2008, 17:10

I don't belive Suigetsu is Sais brother.

P1. where does Sai say/act as if he hates Orochimaru?

P2. True he has been trained according to the mist traditions, but before fighting Zabuza Kakashi says the traditions ended 10 years ago. Kakashi was an ANBU, and even if Root is supposed to be a secret organization of some sort, Kakashi seems to know things about them. If the mist training was used in Konoha he would have known about it, and then he wouldn't have said it isn't used any more. He only lies when it's obvious he's lying, so if he wouldn't have wanted Zabuza to know the training had been used in Konoha he wouldn't have mentioned it at all.
    Besides, it never said Sai was trained IN the Mist village, only that the training was from there. That Sai has been in Mist are only speculations.

P3. A lot of people has the same personality as Naruto, Konohamaru as an example.

P4. Sure they look alot alike, still their hairs are sligtly different. But yet again, if everyone who looks the same are related, Ino and Deidara would be siblings.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Jan 07 2008, 17:43

P1 Have you seen the series? He has repetively explained Sasuke is scum for going with Orochimaru. In otherwords he has hate for Orochimaru. And who wouldn't hate him? But his hate has been intense, afterall he doesn't exhibit the same hate for Kabuto.

P2 Root is a secret organization that's the point. So if Kakashi had them ended he also said that Mist ended them he didn't say they ended worldwide nor that they were no longer in practice. IN FACT, this more proves it my friend. Why Would Kakashi know so much about a tradition in Mist, unless maybe they had reapplied it to the Konoha Root division and they found out about it from there. P2 rebuttal disqualified. I didn't say Sai was from Mist, you have me confusing that Root practiced it in Mist, however my belief is they took the tradition from Mist, and took it to Konoha. And Kakashi could care less if Zabuza knew the training was taken out of Mist and reapplied somewhere else and he was explaining it not for Zabuza's sake, but he was instead explaining it for Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke.

P3 Not so much. Konohamaru, Naruto, and a couple people, but it's rare to find such a coincidence. Afterall, comparing all the other villains in the series, maybe Tobi or Kisame has that same personality traits, but even they don't fit for Kisame is refined and Tobi isn't exactly like Naruto. So really, it's not that common of a trait.

P4 Yeah, they look exactly alike, and people whose hair is different means nothing besides it's so slight that it could have easily grown while he was in Orochimaru's tube different. Furthermore, Ino and Deidara aren't the same, but that was a surprise. Look at Naruto's look alikes. Wasn't it he who afterall ended up being Yondaime's son just like we all expected? And this isn't a case of looking alike, this is a case of near twinness to exactness of the other person.

You came in here looking for reasons why the theory might fail, and even so came up with hardly worth mentioning points of interest. I am actually more confident in it now then before thanks Kagamiko.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Jan 07 2008, 18:03

knocked up and thrown out.....
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Wed Jan 09 2008, 17:17

Sorry, but I still think you are wrong.

P1 Shouldn't it be Sasuke he hates, since it's Sasuke he describes as a scum, not Orochimaru. And as you said, who wouldn't hate Orochimaru? I don't like him, and he hasn't exactly had to feed GL with wierd potitons to make me feel that way. ^^

P2 It's kind of hard to cover that a 10 year old has killed over a 100 comrades as training. If the other Kages didn't know about that it would be wierd. And yes, he was explaining it to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. It's his duty to train and guide them, and I don't think it was among his wishes that any of his students would turn out as Zabuza.

P3 When comparing to the real world then yes, it is common in the series.

P4 Yeah, Naruto is Yondaimes son. But he also looks alot like Pein, but they aren't related now, are they?

The main reason why I don't think Sai and Suigetsu are related is because the Naruto-Yondaime relation. I don't think Kishimoto would use the same thing again, and if he was planning to he would have hinted it just as he hinted Naruto-Yondaime.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2008, 19:20

well remember Suigetsu's brother did die
    urgh whats his name older brother guy, he tells Kisame he was his younger brother.

maybe we are looking at the wrong guy, maybe (if possible) Suigetsu is the brother of Sai's brother (not blood related like he said)
    crack2
    crack2
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 933
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-09

AMP

Post by crack2 Wed Jan 09 2008, 19:35

wow didnt think of dat
    crack2
    crack2
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 933
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-09

AMP

Post by crack2 Wed Jan 09 2008, 19:35

wow didnt think of dat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2008, 19:40

Suigetsu, Sai's brother 10

houzuki Mangetsu may be sia's real brother
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jan 09 2008, 19:50

Woah nice catch.

he is is real brother, but I still think Sai's in relation. I wonder if this kid has a Sasuke like life? Orochimaru does pick on people whose lives sucked. Zetsu is my proof (The guy with the hands I think his name was that at least)
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Jan 09 2008, 20:04

quater wrote:Woah nice catch.

he is is real brother, but I still think Sai's in relation. I wonder if this kid has a Sasuke like life? Orochimaru does pick on people whose lives sucked. Zetsu is my proof (The guy with the hands I think his name was that at least)

the guy shino deastroyed lolz

i don't know why i'm quoting you Q but great theory Uchiha Obito, it fits to teh point where you think sauigetsu and sia are roughly the same age, so mangetsu must be twin older or one year older

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09 2008, 20:29

hmm you make some good points but sai might be older since we don't know his exact age right?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Jan 09 2008, 20:43

ah thatsa a good point, i don't think we have seen him tell us his true age, he could be like 17 or something, but not older them 19 since he still looks faily young
    SilverLegionare
    SilverLegionare
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1477
    What's up Tab : Downloading Eureka Seven OST
    Happiness bar :
    Suigetsu, Sai's brother Left_bar_bleue94 / 10094 / 100Suigetsu, Sai's brother Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 216
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 121

Post by SilverLegionare Wed Jan 09 2008, 20:55

wow
    I was so about to wreck this theory.

but damn
    that is some compelling evidence

Good work.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Jan 09 2008, 20:58

wow, i never knew you were so carring silver XD

just joking

thanks
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jan 09 2008, 21:29

Kagamiko wrote:Sorry, but I still think you are wrong.

P1 Shouldn't it be Sasuke he hates, since it's Sasuke he describes as a scum, not Orochimaru. And as you said, who wouldn't hate Orochimaru? I don't like him, and he hasn't exactly had to feed GL with wierd potitons to make me feel that way. ^^

P2 It's kind of hard to cover that a 10 year old has killed over a 100 comrades as training. If the other Kages didn't know about that it would be wierd. And yes, he was explaining it to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. It's his duty to train and guide them, and I don't think it was among his wishes that any of his students would turn out as Zabuza.

P4 Yeah, Naruto is Yondaimes son. But he also looks alot like Pein, but they aren't related now, are they?

The main reason why I don't think Sai and Suigetsu are related is because the Naruto-Yondaime relation. I don't think Kishimoto would use the same thing again, and if he was planning to he would have hinted it just as he hinted Naruto-Yondaime.

P1 back at ya. He says he hates Orochiamru. There is no doubt.

P2 yeah but before he was in the Anbu, and Roots wasn't under his jurisdiction. And the Kage's probably knew which is why the Third shut it down and never liked the guy who runs it.

P3 Your rebuttal makes no sense.

P4 Um, Suigetsu and Sai aren't blood brothers. I think you are mistaking that part of the theory. Sai said so himself.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Jan 09 2008, 21:30

Uchiha Obito wrote:hmm you make some good points but sai might be older since we don't know his exact age right?

Um, it would actually work to our favor if he was older then 15ish.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Thu Jan 10 2008, 11:04

quater wrote:

P2 yeah but before he was in the Anbu, and Roots wasn't under his jurisdiction. And the Kage's probably knew which is why the Third shut it down and never liked the guy who runs it.

P4 Um, Suigetsu and Sai aren't blood brothers. I think you are mistaking that part of the theory. Sai said so himself.

P1 We both agree that Sai hates Orochimaru, it's the answer to why that differs.

P2 No, in the manga it was said that it was their different opinions on how Konoha should be governed that made them dislike eachother.

P3 I don't even know what rebuttal is, so I guess you are right... or not. I don't know. @.@

P4 I wasn't comparing the looks of Sai-Suigetsu, i was comparing Suigetsu-Pic of Sia's brother. Just because they are similar doesn't mean they are the same.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Jan 10 2008, 21:55

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:

P1 We both agree that Sai hates Orochimaru, it's the answer to why that differs.

P2 No, in the manga it was said that it was their different opinions on how Konoha should be governed that made them dislike eachother.

P3 I don't even know what rebuttal is, so I guess you are right... or not. I don't know. @.@

P4 I wasn't comparing the looks of Sai-Suigetsu, i was comparing Suigetsu-Pic of Sia's brother. Just because they are similar doesn't mean they are the same.

P1 I have my theory on why and it works you can have yours and it works too but I need support and it does support. Not that your answer deports my any less really.

P2 True, and then the third Hokage disassembled it.

P3 Rebuttal is reply in fancy town ^_^

P4 Identical. They aren't similar, they are Identical to near every detail but hair pattern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 21:28