WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Little Piece of Heaven ch2)

Poll

sooo????

[ 0 ]
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) 2HwAlpQ0%My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) 2HwAlpQ0%My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) 2HwAlpQ100%My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) ORIszmu [100%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Alicetogetherdfhb
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Empty My Little Piece of Heaven ch2)

Post by Saiyo Thu Jan 03 2008, 01:13

(3rd person's view)

" Why didn't you tell me of her earlier?"

The new Kazekage asked the council, reminding himself all the while the he wanted to be needed not feared.

" Well she was never needed... Not that she's needed now... but at the rate things were going we decided that it was better to tell you now rather than when she got bored and decided to come meet you herself"

The eldest member of the council stated nervously. Gaara had been the Kazekage for quite a while now, but the fear -even if it was very slight now- was hard to forget.

Gaara sighs as he says

"fine but next time something like this comes up tell me as soon as you find out. Now were is she so I can get this over with?"

He stands up to leave but is stopped but a sudden feeling of unease. The feeling seems to be coming from outside the door and he looks over just in time to see a figure walk into the room cloaked in a cloak as dark as a moonless night. Sand is clinging to the stranger's boots and with every light foot fall the person takes toward the Kazekage bits fall to the ground.

Once the stranger is in front of Gaara it bows low and surprisingly a cold but feminine voice says from the depths of the hood

"Kazekage-sama I presume?"

Gaara nods not sure what to make of this person. It was clear that it was a girl... or a largely feminine boy, but the energy around it was rough and emotionless. It almost seemed to chaff at the very soul. From that it was clear what ever it was was defiantly not human. Not anymore at least. Suddenly sensing the Kazekage's mild concern the person removes it's heavy hood. From under the hood a young woman's face is revealed. She couldn't be any were over 17 but her golden eyes reflect experiences and pain beyond her age. Her crimson hair matches his in color but is longer by several inches yet still too short to be considered medium length. She stands about one inch above him but her cloak can't hide that she's defiantly skinnier than him. She looks completely human or would... if it weren't for a pair of pitch black cat-ears poking through her hair. Through all of that though Gaara couldn't help but feel a pang of recognition.

The girl sneers at the starring Kazekage and says in a cold emotionless voice that sends chills up Gaara's spine

"what? Don't you recognize your own cousin?"

Gaara's eyes suddenly widen as he instantly remembers were he remembers her from. His cousin... Kaji Hametsu... one of many children who had disappeared from the village so many years ago. He had thought she had just run away from him... not wanting to have to face him because he was a monster. No not a monster. A Demon. Now it isn't him who is the demon, but her. Oddly he instantly looses all grudges he had towards her and manages to breath out

"Kaji?"

Her sneer changes to a murderous grin. It wasn't that she was going to kill him... she just didn't know how to smile any other way... or rather it hurt to smile any other way.

"So you remember me eh?"

The icy voice cuts through him again. What had happened to her to make her this way? At the moment he'd rather not know

"Good. About time a relative recognized me. Father and Mother didn't... and never will again. Seeing as they are not of this world anymore."

That was right. The Hametsu family had recently been cut short... or so he had thought... with the death of his step uncle and aunt. They had been brutally murdered. Their corpses torn to shreds like a wild cat had gotten hold of them, then hung from the highest point in Suna for all to see with a message written in their blood beneath them. It had read 'Hametsu is no more'. Later that day their youngest a new genin and the son they had had after they had supposedly lost hope of finding Kaji, was found gutted and torn apart in his room still clinging to the Kunai he had likely tried to protect himself with.

" You killed them didn't you?"

she nods with hate burning in her eyes. Gaara shudders then asks

" I can understand killing you parents but why their son? He did nothing to you."

Her murderous grin disappears suddenly and her eyes go once again emotionless. Then the cold voice pierced the air. The council members were frozen with fear by now. They had stopped talking as soon as her presence had hit the room but now with her in the room and showing her colors, they were petrified and could only listen in horror as to what she was saying and stare in awe as their Kazekage stood up to her without even a hint of fear in his voice or face.

"He existed"

The cold is tinged with malice

"They replaced me. Even though I was still alive and kicking... even though they knew perfectly well were I was. I wasn't good enough for them. They put me in that hell hole expecting me to either become their weapon or die. I didn't die, but I refused to be their weapon. So they dumped us all in the dessert to die. I survived that too and still they didn't care. They never cared. And for that I took what they cared for the most right in front of their eyes. Then I took the only thing they had left... Their lives... I do not regret what I did but I won't do anything like that again unless ordered to. And with that said I really have talked too much. If your in need of a weapon I'll be in the dessert. Find me if you have the guts to."

The malice had left her voice and left the icy emotionlessness behind to torment their nerves. She stands there for a second longer. Her golden eyes starring into his sea-foam green ones. Then suddenly she's engulfed in flames that quickly disappear leaving only tiny droplets of glass were she had been standing.

Kaji

I reappear in my dessert home with the usual burst of flame producing a platform of glass at my feet. That always happened when I used the Inferno step around sand. The heat from my flames was so intense any sand would instantly turn to glass. But this was no time to think over things that happened daily. I had to find my team members and tell them that we were back in business. It shouldn't be too hard to find Niwa the only male and human (or at least fully) on the team, because he was chronically lazy when it came to anything that wasn't a mission and was likely at his home lazying about in the hot sun. Deamona would be a bit harder to find. She didn't like to stay still, therefore she moved constantly and being a full fledged demon she never needed to sleep and avoided it like the plague. Thankfully she wasn't able to control her chakra aura and it was always as big as it could get, so it wouldn't be as hard to find her. I grab my bag and walk back out of my house into the bright sun of Suna's dessert. It beets down on me and I'm instantly on the verge of over heating. Luckily I can control my body temperature or I'd have died of sun stroke long ago. I cool myself off then burst into flames and disappear.

When I reappear I'm outside of Niwa's house. It's a lot like mine on the out side and has the appearance of a regular sand dune. Most houses (though there is few) in the dessert are built this way, not only for protection but also for temperature control. In the day it stays cool and refreshing were as at night the heat stays in. I walk up to the door which is practically invisible unless you know were it is and open the door. I was wrong about him lazing in the sun but was dead on about him being lazy. At least I wouldn't have to look for Deamona. Niwa was sprawled on his couch likely asleep, while Deamona was rushing around cleaning things up and being oddly house wife-ish. These two would make an excellent couple one day. That is if they ever admitted that they liked each other. Even if they are complete opposites. As I walk in the door Niwa sits up. As usual his neon blue hair is a mess and his crimson eye is half closed and lightly glazed over while the other is covered by a black eye patch. Niwa has hardly any color sense... it's not that he's color blind... just more of that he has no idea how to coordinate colors. Their always mismatching and half the time there a bright color. Oddly enough he's also the best at hiding out of our team. At almost the same time Niwa sits up Deamona freezes, and after a second looks over at me she has her medium length black hair pulled into a tight pony tail at the back of her head and her sharp, bright, purple eyes show no emotion as she silently looks over at me. She must be in an unusual mood today cause her usually extremely revealing, skin tight clothing is loose and is actually covering everything. Both of them knew instantly when I walked in the door why I was there. I didn't come here often and lately would only come when my shower broke down or something else like that. Deciding to make it absolutely clear though I say

" we're back in business... and the new Kazekage is my cousin... oh! and can I use you're shower again Niwa? Mine broke again..."

My emotionless mask breaks as I give a weary smile, scratch the back of my head and laugh nervously. These two were the only ones I could afford to make the painful expressions in front of. There was no use trying to hide my emotions... no matter how diminutive they were compared to other people's emotions... they would always see through my mask. Niwa sweat drops at the last thing I say, then sighs.

"Again?" He sounds annoyed but I can hear the amusement hidden deep inside. "Fine." He then waves me off the the back of the house. I try a painful smile and head towards the bathroom. At the last second it cracks and I grimace as my checks feel like their about to fall off. I had smiled too much today and was paying for it.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03 2008, 01:28; edited 1 time in total
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) LjMy Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Empty Re: My Little Piece of Heaven ch2)

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jan 03 2008, 01:27

Genius writing, again. I am in love with it ^__^
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Jan 03 2008, 01:29

YAY
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Sun Jan 06 2008, 20:07

post repleys please
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Little Piece of Heaven ch2) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kiami Mon Jan 07 2008, 16:39

Your friend does some fantastic writing....I wanna write like everyone...
    Pity

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:32