WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Usagi Midori
Claud-kun
Kagamiko
SilverLegionare
privATE
Choushi
quater
amaterasu
12 posters

naruto Manga 381

Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Empty Re: naruto Manga 381

Post by Kagamiko Sat Dec 08 2007, 21:26

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:yeah, he's to preciuos to her. She'll never just stay back and wait for someone else to rescue him. Besides Ma was sent directly to Tsunade, she'll probably just leave a note to Shizune befor heading of to kick some pein-ass.

probably
    but she'll ber too late to save jiraiya XD

Poor Jir bear!

Bear? I'd say poor Q... thinks Jiraiya is a bear... *hugs Q* There Q-be-do, better now? Those men in white clothes are here to take care of you, and this shirt with long arms will make you look sooo uch better....

She'll be to late, and you're LAUGHING?! She'll be suicidal! Konoha will suffer! Naruto will be hokage way before he's s'posed to! Damn, you made me use the ! marks again!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 08 2007, 21:37

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:yeah, he's to preciuos to her. She'll never just stay back and wait for someone else to rescue him. Besides Ma was sent directly to Tsunade, she'll probably just leave a note to Shizune befor heading of to kick some pein-ass.

probably

Poor Jir bear!

Bear? I'd say poor Q... thinks Jiraiya is a bear... *hugs Q* There Q-be-do, better now? Those men in white clothes are here to take care of you, and this shirt with long arms will make you look sooo uch better....

She'll be to late, and you're LAUGHING?! She'll be suicidal! Konoha will suffer! Naruto will be hokage way before he's s'posed to! Damn, you made me use the ! marks again!

take the advice from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy DON'T PANIC
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Post by Claud-kun Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:07

Deep down I think Jiraiya will die eventually, but wouldn't be better if a dying Jiraiya arrives to konoha and THEN dies?? All the drama you want included.

I agree that in case the ero-sennin dies, it will be a great push for Naruto to chase Akatsuki.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:10

well that may happen but i just wan thim to die and for us to know who pein is
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:18

amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

probably

Poor Jir bear!

You like that line, eh? Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic - I'm not panicing, (pic-nicing xd), I'm just expressing my inner feelings. With ! marks. I mean !. !!. !.!:;::KO!M!!!J:J!P!!LJ!H!Ö!:!:;!;!. Period.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:22

Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

probably

Poor Jir bear!

You like that line, eh? Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic - I'm not panicing, (pic-nicing xd), I'm just expressing my inner feelings. With ! marks. I mean !. !!. !.!:;::KO!M!!!J:J!P!!LJ!H!Ö!:!:;!;!. Period.

hmm you should step back into retrospect
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:22

amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

probably

Poor Jir bear!

retrospect? what's that?
    privATE
    privATE
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 305
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-05

AMP

Post by privATE Sat Dec 08 2007, 22:53

wat
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 09:02

Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

probably

Poor Jir bear!

retrospect? what's that?

like steping back and taking a view of things when they're over and done with
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sun Dec 09 2007, 12:01

wow...now that was an interesting conversation....
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 12:04

i guess it was
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Choushi Sun Dec 09 2007, 12:10

man i cant wait for the next chapter....and if kishi is the writer i think he is...this'll be either the start of the suigetsu-kisame fight and itachi-sasuke fight

OR

this is where jaraiya gets his last hits in....and maybe the truth revealed about pein
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 13:06

the next chapter will be interesting to read
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sun Dec 09 2007, 13:15

amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

probably

Poor Jir bear!

retrospect? what's that?

like steping back and taking a view of things when they're over and done with

You mean relaxing... no need to use big words here....

Choushi: I think he'll start the fight, he always waits with writing the parts we wanna know as long as possible. Like when Itachi told Sasuke to come to the Uchiha hideout - all of the next ch was about Jiraiya vs Pein.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 14:58

Yeah I don't think Jiraiya is going to die yet look how long he drags out fights like the Hokage Verse Orochimaru one was ridiculously long.
    Usagi Midori
    Citizen

Number of posts : 5
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP

Post by Usagi Midori Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:23

I got a little confuse beacuase its like the history between 380 and 381 is like SOMETHING HAPPENS, but we cant see it.

-Midoriusagi-
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100naruto Manga 381 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:25

Giz same thing Trespass said.

You need to get a signature.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:27

need to get??

anyway, it will probably come clear next time we see jiraiya (like before he dies)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 15:29

Yeah she needs one so she can just put it in there. And it better be a she with a name like Midori.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sun Dec 09 2007, 18:17

wouldnt that b funny if it was a dude though...
    Mickerlou
    Mickerlou
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP

Post by Mickerlou Sun Dec 09 2007, 20:59

It's inevitable that Jiraiya will die, but don't you think you're forgetting someone? 'Pa' is still there. Don't you think Jiraiya will whisper the secret in his ear and he'll escape, just barely, and report it to Tsunade. Then you don't know what happens since the storyline will go back to Sasuke and Itachi.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:02

well thats a possiblity since he did send ma to tsunade
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:12

I think that wont happen. No offense. My theory is if Jiriaya did just die, and I don't think he did, Pa will get seriously ticked, and pull out some sweet move too and then kick the bucket.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Dec 09 2007, 21:30

lolQ it just keeps rolling doesn't it??
    yondaime2
    yondaime2
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 863
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Power: 17

Post by yondaime2 Mon Dec 10 2007, 12:09

it's sad that jiraiya is probably going to die here but tsunade may arrive in time to kill pain even if jiraiya dies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 08:54