WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
quater
Choushi
6 posters

READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!!

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!!

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 16:56

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:That and if it's that heavily hinted on, and the fact this author really is bad at surprising battles, it's gotta happen ^_^

yeah most likely

or someone else from root will kill tsunade but since Sai is the only known person besides danzou he is the most likely candidate. But is he really strong enough?

That's another reason, the author wants to make Sai more fearsome I think, and killing off the fifth is a good way to do that.

ahh but what would happen to sai after that?

Well it'd be cool if he teamed up with Kabuto, but the author will come up with something ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 16:58

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:That and if it's that heavily hinted on, and the fact this author really is bad at surprising battles, it's gotta happen ^_^

yeah most likely

or someone else from root will kill tsunade but since Sai is the only known person besides danzou he is the most likely candidate. But is he really strong enough?

That's another reason, the author wants to make Sai more fearsome I think, and killing off the fifth is a good way to do that.

ahh but what would happen to sai after that?

Well it'd be cool if he teamed up with Kabuto, but the author will come up with something ^_^
    \
    sai and kabuto will rule akatsuki lol

i do think sai and kabuto would be a great team
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:00

Yeah, Sai cannot comprehend emotions, and Kabuto is an expert at manipulating them, they would make an awesome team. Plus Sai can do awesome Ninjutsu jazz, and now Kabuto can do awesome Taijutsu as before and the awesome jutsu that Orochimaru had before, basically they'd be more then unstoppable. ^_^

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:02

quater wrote:Yeah, Sai cannot comprehend emotions, and Kabuto is an expert at manipulating them, they would make an awesome team. Plus Sai can do awesome Ninjutsu jazz, and now Kabuto can do awesome Taijutsu as before and the awesome jutsu that Orochimaru had before, basically they'd be more then unstoppable. ^_^

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

I would like to know what thye'd think up of if they were a team
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:04

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Yeah, Sai cannot comprehend emotions, and Kabuto is an expert at manipulating them, they would make an awesome team. Plus Sai can do awesome Ninjutsu jazz, and now Kabuto can do awesome Taijutsu as before and the awesome jutsu that Orochimaru had before, basically they'd be more then unstoppable. ^_^

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

Me too, though I feel if they were Kabuto would definitely be the mastermind, Sai doesn't have near the brains I would say Kabuto has. I mean his Medical jutsu makes even Tsunade's look pretty weak.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:08

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

Me too, though I feel if they were Kabuto would definitely be the mastermind, Sai doesn't have near the brains I would say Kabuto has. I mean his Medical jutsu makes even Tsunade's look pretty weak.

yeah he's probably the best at medical ninjutsu in the series
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:12

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

Mhm definitely, makes me wonder if he will be beaten by Naruto, or Sakura, or at all. Sakura would to prove she is the best at medical, but being Tsunade's replacement and recognition from Chiyo proves that too. Naruto become the new Kage, but he might get that by beating Sai too, and Sai could be the Sasuke he could never beat. And never because he might really just be good enough to get away, though I doubt it, it would be unexepected.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:14

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

Mhm definitely, makes me wonder if he will be beaten by Naruto, or Sakura, or at all. Sakura would to prove she is the best at medical, but being Tsunade's replacement and recognition from Chiyo proves that too. Naruto become the new Kage, but he might get that by beating Sai too, and Sai could be the Sasuke he could never beat. And never because he might really just be good enough to get away, though I doubt it, it would be unexepected.

also cause sasuke's stronger then sai
    sakura beating kabuto in revenge of kakashi would be cool to see
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:17

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

She'd get a lot of cool points, but then we would say Kabuto is stronger then Kakashi, and that's an iffy statement, even Naruto isn't yet.

But then again, this means that the Author of the series is cool enough to realize Kabuto should, and that's as iffy as ever too :D

By the way, if Kabuto does become the next leading villain like I have been hoping so much he will, I think he will kill Sasuke soon.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:25

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:

And nooo...Boo Akatsuki!

She'd get a lot of cool points, but then we would say Kabuto is stronger then Kakashi, and that's an iffy statement, even Naruto isn't yet.

But then again, this means that the Author of the series is cool enough to realize Kabuto should, and that's as iffy as ever too :D

By the way, if Kabuto does become the next leading villain like I have been hoping so much he will, I think he will kill Sasuke soon.
    that'd be cool to watch aswell
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Post by Renden2005 Sat Dec 01 2007, 17:27

Quote Wars...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 18:55

lol...renden....oh and kakashi had already stated once naruto learned his new rasengan..that naruto was even stronger than himself....
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:20

Hmm, yeah I sorta remember that.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100READ CHAPTER 380!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:23

yea.......i was suprized when i read it....but he did use it and it was TOTALLY COOL
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:29

well its still not complete, its 50% of the way

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 14:30