WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Laura-Chan
blood.soaked.angel
Temari
Sasuke*is*cool
AnimeSweetie_10
namine
Kazekage*Gaara
TanukiRen
LyricalM
Kunoichi_Ara
Horai
Shemoku
Nidaime
Angelic Harmony
knssquad
Pein_loves_me
jake989
MichiXChan93
KatannaSan
yondaime2
mung kuan
privATE
SilverLegionare
neon kun
AnnaMay
Titaniumxvx
teikiatsu
Choushi
quater
D-Dei
KarateKeyaQ
Yoyo
Kurokumo
amaterasu
Kagamiko
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
GL
Saiyo
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Kiami
44 posters

Who's the stronger Naruto Character??

Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Empty Who's the stronger Naruto Character??

Post by Kiami Mon Nov 26 2007, 23:41

Okay, many people have there own opinion on which Naruto character is better. Now you have the chance to tell WHY you think they are the best.

I think Neji is the strongest out of the teams in Konoha. I mean, his techniques are advanced even for his age. His uncle was surprised that he could master such advanced jutsu's and fighting styles. Plus, his Byakugan is matched with the Sharingan right? Neji is top!
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Empty Re: Who's the stronger Naruto Character??

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Mon Nov 26 2007, 23:56

I believe they are all strong in their own unique ways.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Alicetogetherdfhb
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Empty Re: Who's the stronger Naruto Character??

Post by Saiyo Tue Nov 27 2007, 00:18

well said
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kiami Tue Nov 27 2007, 00:27

You don't have a fav? -.-'
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Post by GL Tue Nov 27 2007, 05:29

naruto is the strongest but he isnt my fav.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47
    Instinct: 50

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Nov 27 2007, 15:05

Naruto is strong but he hasn't realised his full potential...........
    but i do think that they are all strong in their own unique ways, just like Crispin!!
    I don't know who is my fav yet...............
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Tue Nov 27 2007, 15:58

Right now I think Kakashi, Pein, Tobi and Sasuke are the strongest, not in any order. If all of them met in a fight I don't think there really would be a winner, only a big bunch of beaten nins ^^. But I agree with Imouto, Naruto will be the strongest as soon he figures out how to beat Kyuubi, because I belive Kyuubi is holding him back. In some sort of way. ^__^
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:15

Yep, for definate, those 4 are pretty strong, and some are even cute ^_^

i think Hinata and Neji can be quite strong when they want to be
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:18

i think it is the yondaime but he is dead
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:26

^^ Fear the Naruto chars Cuteness no Jutsu! Will make you squeel in an instant!

Mah, Hinata's got the potential, but I don't think she'll ever dare to use her powers. (Don't like Hinata)

Yeah, he's pretty strong, but as Kakashi said, Naruto can surpass him if he continues to grow.
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:42

yeah, that would be cool to see. but until then, i think Kakashi, Pein and Itachi are pretty strong, but everytime i think about it, i always change my mind...............
    Kurokumo
    Kurokumo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 294
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP

Post by Kurokumo Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:45

I myself believe Shikamaru, Neji (Though I do have to admit it...), and Kakashi-sensei are the strongest. Afterwards, Sasuke, Naruto, and Gaara, maybe...
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:45

I don't think Itachi is as strong as he used to be, with his bad eyes and all.
    Kurokumo
    Kurokumo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 294
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP

Post by Kurokumo Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:47

Yeah, Itachi is horrible right now!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Tue Nov 27 2007, 16:52

Kurokumo wrote:I myself believe Shikamaru, Neji (Though I do have to admit it...), and Kakashi-sensei are the strongest. Afterwards, Sasuke, Naruto, and Gaara, maybe...

Basically.
    Kakashi's one of the best.
    Shika and Neji are obviously good to have made chuunin. Gaara's 'bout even, too, having become kage...
    Sasuke and Naruto are naturally gonna be the best some day, just because of the way the series is going.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Nov 28 2007, 17:27

They're all good at certain things yet....
    Naruto is most likely the strongest
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Nov 28 2007, 17:36

CrispinFreemanWatcher16 wrote:I believe they are all strong in their own unique ways.

agreed
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Nov 30 2007, 17:51

Yuriishi_Yhun wrote:
    Kurokumo wrote:I myself believe Shikamaru, Neji (Though I do have to admit it...), and Kakashi-sensei are the strongest. Afterwards, Sasuke, Naruto, and Gaara, maybe...

Basically.
    Kakashi's one of the best.
    Shika and Neji are obviously good to have made chuunin. Gaara's 'bout even, too, having become kage...
    Sasuke and Naruto are naturally gonna be the best some day, just because of the way the series is going.

Yeah, i suppose your right, it'll always favour the main characters, but Gaara does have something going on, i'll agree with you about that
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Fri Nov 30 2007, 20:02

*high five with dei & GOS* Oh Yeah!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:13

Kagamiko wrote:Right now I think Kakashi, Pein, Tobi and Sasuke are the strongest, not in any order. If all of them met in a fight I don't think there really would be a winner, only a big bunch of beaten nins ^^. But I agree with Imouto, Naruto will be the strongest as soon he figures out how to beat Kyuubi, because I belive Kyuubi is holding him back. In some sort of way. ^__^

Someone else finally thinks that! Usually I say it and people are no like "NO way teh dogz Naruto is a playa when he goes all two tails he is all bam and using his demon man that makes him no noobz"

Basically, I am glad someone else agrees Kyuubi is holding him back.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:39

well didnt they say in 1 of the newer chapters that minato only let the yin chakra seep through.......oh and a random question.....

is naruto's seal (on his stomach) always there?? cuz i just watched the new episode and he was in the hotsprigs and stood up....and there was no seal..
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:46

Choushi wrote:well didnt they say in 1 of the newer chapters that minato only let the yin chakra seep through.......oh and a random question.....

is naruto's seal (on his stomach) always there?? cuz i just watched the new episode and he was in the hotsprigs and stood up....and there was no seal..

i guess it becomes visible when.. something happens?..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Who's the stronger Naruto Character?? Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack

Post by quater Sat Dec 01 2007, 15:12

Choushi wrote:well didnt they say in 1 of the newer chapters that minato only let the yin chakra seep through.......oh and a random question.....

I was thinking, he put the Yin in Naruto, and even though it was sealed Naruto can still access it, but the Yang has to be somewhere right? Kabuto! That was one way to make him a Jinchurriki.

But the real theory is this, if Naruto can access the Kyuubi, then at some point I think he will learn how to access Yondaime, because both have to be sealed in him, just like Sarutobi got sealed with Orochimaru's arms, somehow Yondaime must be sealed in Naruto too. Afterall that one guy no one likes who is looking to be Kakashi's replacement said he had a greater power.

Just some thoughts.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Dec 01 2007, 19:07

the one guy that nobody likes? SAI???

naw j/k...r u talkin about captain yamato????

he freaks me out in the anime.
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Tue Dec 04 2007, 00:33

Lol, everyone in Naruto creeps me out in a certain way

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 15:58