WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
fridayfaye
Malovelence
KatannaSan
teikiatsu
neon kun
SilverLegionare
sayaxchan
sasukesgirl
Sasuke*is*cool
azuki_dashi16
D-Dei
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Choushi
Kiami
Nela
amaterasu
Dusk^Strife
KarateKeyaQ
quater
knssquad
Lunami
25 posters

Sasuke O_O

CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Empty Re: Sasuke O_O

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16 Wed Dec 26 2007, 14:42

its good choushi that u apologized for what u said. *that makes me happy.^__^*
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Dusk^Strife Thu Dec 27 2007, 13:50

Choushi wrote:
    Dusk^Strife wrote:
    Choushi wrote:1) BLUE
    2) its because the gases in the air
    3) i dont care
    4) u dont wanna kno
    5) it doesnt matter cuz im holding up one and its not my thumb, pinky, ring finger, or index finger
    6) why would u DIE ur hair....ur hair doesnt live....dummy
    7) redudent????? thats not how u spell it
    8) ur questions get annoying......especially when its about things that most people obviously get.
    9) I HATE PUTTING DOWN PEOPLE BUT WHEN THEY ACT LIKE NOOBS.....I HAVE NO CHOICE.....

u kno i dont see why u have been here since august but ur only a genin and why ur trying to talk all this shit when ur only about 13....and ur probobly mad that im saying redundant bcuz u dont understand..

1) good choice. but i prefer black.
    2)thank you for answering that.
    3) it's black and has a white motercycle on butt.
    4)and yea, i actually do. thats why i asked.
    5)could you drop anymore hints? you could just say ur flippin ur moniter off.
    6)that made no friggin sence what so friggin ever. call me stupid.
    7)yea, if ur not typing 24/7 and wanna hurry up with this stupid verbal abuse, then yea, thats how you spell it.
    8)my questions are smart, and if most people got them, then i wouldnt ask so many questions!
    9)YOU DO TOO HAVE A CHOICE OB1, AND THE WORD NOOB SHOULD BE LEFT IN WOW.

and the fact that im a genin has nothing to do with you pissoff. and what? so im 13? u say ur 15, biiiig difference. age doesnt matter ace. and im mad at u for saying redundent because you say it in every friggin post, you snark-fest.

U kno....im sorry for acting like a jerk...bcuz really i was just in an arguing mood yesterday....if i did offend u then im sorry....but really i was just playin......."snark-fest" havent heard that since the sixth grade....kinda made me chuckle.....and yea using redundant is kinda redundant but i had to find a word to say since u said u suck eggs every post.....and n00b is an international internet word....not just in WOW....i just use it because i have nothing else to say for a person that asks questions that may seem a little obvious.....but u kno i apologize.....*sticks out hand*

well yea it did offend me, but i'll get over it. right on dude. and snark-fest, i just kinda thought of it as i was rambling...i've never heard of it before...but im a big dane cook fan soo...snarky is deffinitally in my vocabulary...
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Thu Dec 27 2007, 19:45

My opinion on what PN's question would be as assumption or stereotype belief that the fan girls followed. Ino stated that Sasuke like girls that were really thin, but in truth, he never really said. Sasuke never stated that he like girls in the first place and even when he was a kid, he didn't seem to have an interest in them. The only conclusion I can come up with would be just a rumer that the girls started, but then again, there is no actual evidence....
    Malovelence
    Malovelence
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 339
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Malovelence Fri Feb 01 2008, 05:37

I think sasuke likes girls, but the theories of him liking girls thin and with long hair just might be a rumour to make fangirls feel happy. you know as if has turns out gay then the fangirls (including me) will die of horror and sadness. But i do think that he honestly likes girls and then like playing hard to get. :P
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Feb 02 2008, 09:34

Choushi, the sky is blue due to the reflection of water to the sky. something like that.
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 170
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

AMP
    Power: 12

Post by fridayfaye Sun Nov 23 2008, 12:29

color is made by the specific wavelengths that reflect back into your eyes. If you think about it that way, maybe everyone sees the sky as a different color... wow now that's wierd. Maybe the color that you think is red, is the color that I see as blue...
    Dazed

Anyway back on task here. I actually kinda like sasuke, and I don't really agree with all the negativity pointed his way. I mean ya, he's kinda obsessed, but what anime character doesn't have some sort of morbid obsession??
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Thu Jan 29 2009, 07:51

Seriously,
    Sasuke - Revenge
    Naruto - Hokage
    Sakura - Sasuke
    Kakashi - Obito
    Orochimaru - Power

It's what makes us want to watch/read it, Would you seriously like Sasuke more if he said he was Gay or he was Straight, Chances are no one would like him, Look at Naruto, he's been after Sakura since Page 1 and no one likes him, while Gangsta Sasuke acts all gay and everyone loves him.
    Shin Axyrn
    Shin Axyrn
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    What's up Tab : Kicking ass and taking names
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

AMP

Post by Shin Axyrn Thu Jan 29 2009, 08:00

https://2img.net/h/i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/dicsociable/Gif%20Animados/VegetaDancing.gif
    namine
    namine
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2824
    What's up Tab : Ima eat chu =3
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP

Post by namine Thu Jan 29 2009, 08:30

wtf XD(failed to distract me! >D)

Well, It's more of a rumor than anything because I think that Sasuke liked Sakura more because she liked him, but she didn't have her hair dragging on the floor behind her.
    fridayfaye
    fridayfaye
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 170
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

AMP
    Power: 12

Post by fridayfaye Sun Feb 01 2009, 20:19

Shin Axyrn wrote:https://2img.net/h/i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/dicsociable/Gif%20Animados/VegetaDancing.gif

XD
    Ninja_Hero
    Ninja_Hero
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Fanclubs : Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru, Kakashi
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Sasuke O_O - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-13

AMP

Post by Ninja_Hero Tue Apr 14 2009, 23:17

Yeah, he definitely made it worst on himself. I think. 'Cause if he says he likes long hair all girls will be trying to grow out their hair, for him not even to notice. :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:36