WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
TheFirstKnight
quater
amaterasu
7 posters

Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing)

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Empty Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing)

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 02 2007, 10:39

</param>

Ok I know these videos should be in video section, but this is too important to let it slip. America is doom and already in slavery and your door to change that is almost closed

please watch these, so you know the truth about the way your country is runed. Also everyone who is not living in america should watch this aswell as it concerns the entire world
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Empty Re: Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing)

Post by quater Tue Nov 06 2007, 22:43

Your kidding you believe in this Amaterasu. I laugh out louad at you and you no longer have any respect from the Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Empty Re: Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing)

Post by quater Tue Nov 06 2007, 22:54

Ok that was a bit harsh. But still, conspiracy videos like these, I take with lighter then a grain of Sand. They are cleverly made and lots of people believe in them. But it takes a little more then that to get me. Afterall if the government has that much control shouldn't this guy already be dead?

For example the education video. I agree that literacy and all that jazz is on the decline and government run schools are the reason. However, it's not because the government wants us retoded or it would not allow so much money into it. Billions. No instead it just doesn't realize that federalism doesn't work and that what is needed is a capitalist branch to move in. And those who do realize don't want to give up their power.

There are answers to all these Conspiracies as simple as those.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Nov 08 2007, 22:58

your patriotic aren't you?

do you really think nothing is wrong with your government Q?
    do youi think they are trying to help america?

well they arent Q so face it. Its not like they did anythiong to stop 9/11 or pearl harbor even though they had warnings from other countries. these videos aren't made up of blind opinions. its based on the facts. and the facts are that that america and the world is in trouble and the americans don't even know it
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Nov 09 2007, 00:50

are you going to bring nostrodamus into this?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 09 2007, 08:51

nostrodamus?
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Nov 09 2007, 15:43

nostrodamus, the prophet who predicts a lot of stuff. I only bring this up because the relationships in the movie seem to be made after the fact, much like how nostrodamus' prediction are shown true after the fact.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 09 2007, 17:30

so your point being
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 17:35

amaterasu wrote:your patriotic aren't you?

well they arent Q so face it. Its not like they did anythiong to stop 9/11 or pearl harbor even though they had warnings from other countries. these videos aren't made up of blind opinions. its based on the facts. and the facts are that that america and the world is in trouble and the americans don't even know it

Ok so you obviously can't have a logical debate on it can you?

So Screw it You can run around preaching this but guess what? People have been saying this junk for years, and the fact nothing has happened yet is proof enough. Since the 70's at least it's the same old story.

Oh and to Pearl Harbor, yeah they had warnings but...Nevermind. See Conspiracies mix evidence with lies that's how they work and you need to be able to see the through both.

Also real quick it's very immature to snap back at someone when they disagree with you. Especially on issues so lacking as conspiracy theories. Have fun freaking out.

Now when you are ready to actually here both sides of the story and make a logical decision just call me up.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 09 2007, 18:11

quater wrote:

So Screw it You can run around preaching this but guess what? People have been saying this junk for years, and the fact nothing has happened yet is proof enough. Since the 70's at least it's the same old story.

Oh and to Pearl Harbor, yeah they had warnings but...Nevermind. See Conspiracies mix evidence with lies that's how they work and you need to be able to see the through both.

Also real quick it's very immature to snap back at someone when they disagree with you. Especially on issues so lacking as conspiracy theories. Have fun freaking out.

Now when you are ready to actually here both sides of the story and make a logical decision just call me up.

first of all you argue with someone when they don't agree with you

and the first time i watched this i wasn't thinking it was right from what i heard i thought it was bullshit but now after watching it thjats changed and if you watched it presidents have been predicting this would happen since the 19th century, i don't need you to tell me that

if you give me the other side of the story i'll be glad to watch/listen to it because i actually hope this isn't real, but until i see it this is what seems to be the truth wether it is or not

the only way i will know if its real or not is by waiting till may 2008 and seeing if the cards are actually coming out
    if so then its true but if not then this was a lie ok?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 18:15

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:

and the first time i watched this i wasn't thinking it was right from what i heard i thought it was bullshit but now after watching it thjats changed and if you watched it presidents have been predicting this would happen since the 19th century, i don't need you to tell me that

if you give me the other side of the story i'll be glad to watch/listen to it because i actually hope this isn't real, but until i see it this is what seems to be the truth wether it is or not

the only way i will know if its real or not is by waiting till may 2008 and seeing if the cards are actually coming out
    Or you could have a logical debate. I prefer that over a flame fest like that was. Also what happened to tolerance of other views? Am I not allowed to disagree come on aren't ya liberal hip? However, remember the Bible predicted the microchip junk first. If anyone remembers the mark of the devil will be a 666 (or 616) on everyone's forehead or left hand. So yes it could happen, but if it does it will be because it's God's plan not the governments and I will go with the 2000 year old scripture over some youtube videos with president's quotes taken out of context.

But there is a lot more too it then just one little microchip business. But hey guess what go head believe what you want, but even if you are right I bet you the Christians and us Republicans wont take it, remember there is still a party that's against government controlling our lives.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Nov 09 2007, 18:27

quater wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:

You are right I do. I argue cause I hate this type of junk. However, remember the Bible predicted the microchip junk first. If anyone remembers the mark of the devil will be a 666 (or 616) on everyone's forehead or left hand. So yes it could happen, but if it does it will be because it's God's plan not the governments and I will go with the 2000 year old scripture over some youtube videos with president's quotes taken out of context.

But there is a lot more too it then just one little microchip business. But hey guess what go head believe what you want, but even if you are right I bet you the Christians and us Republicans wont take it, remember there is still a party that's against government controlling our lives.

ok 616 sorry but i can't remember reading that but i said that the chip equals the mark of the beast and iif its god plans then theres nothing we can do so this entire arguement...

i do believe that the usa wasn't attacked by terrorist but it wasa false flag event
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 18:29

616 is what some people say the true interpretation is but I can't tell either way. Sorry where did you say the chip = the mark of the beast? Nowhere.

Ok then let's start with that argument. Why would the US fake the bombing of the towers. What did we gain?
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 09 2007, 18:57

amaterasu wrote:nostrodamus?

He is a fortuneteller from I believe the 1500's. In his predictions, there tells a lot of ... misfortune. After every major event, some of his predictions have been translated into saying that he predicted it would happen. Hitler, 9/11, WWII, all were supposedly predicted by him, but only after the event has happened.
    Since, they really have no idea, some of his later work has been found and translated into meaning that the world will end sometime in the year 2012, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar ending.

Anyways, ... I didn't watch all of the videos there.. Seems like a load of balogna. The U.S. cannot legally take our rights away for one (Only saw parts of the last and first videos). The government is set up in a strict checks and balances that prohibits the use of any misconduct that can be found unconstitutional. So a chip embedded into us along would violate some of the rights.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 19:00

PoeticNightmare wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:nostrodamus?

He is a fortuneteller from I believe the 1500's. In his predictions, there tells a lot of ... misfortune. After every major event, some of his predictions have been translated into saying that he predicted it would happen. Hitler, 9/11, WWII, all were supposedly predicted by him, but only after the event has happened.
    Since, they really have no idea, some of his later work has been found and translated into meaning that the world will end sometime in the year 2012, which coincides with the Mayan Calendar ending.

Anyways, ... I didn't watch all of the videos there.. Seems like a load of balogna. The U.S. cannot legally take our rights away for one (Only saw parts of the last and first videos). The government is set up in a strict checks and balances that prohibits the use of any misconduct that can be found unconstitutional. So a chip embedded into us along would violate some of the rights.

Yes sir. Once again Poet shocks me by agreeing with me.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 09 2007, 19:04

LOL. I didn't like U.S. History or my government class... didn't mean I didn't learn anything in there. xD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 19:07

PoeticNightmare wrote:LOL. I didn't like U.S. History or my government class... didn't mean I didn't learn anything in there. xD

Mhm. Of course as conspiracies go I am sure that all 3 branches disregarded reelection chances and decided they'd gang up on this idea...

Cause that's the truth! And what's this at my door? Oh no! The feds!

If the government had as much control and power as you say don't you think these youtube videos have been silenced by now along with the guy who made them?
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 09 2007, 19:09

Good point.. but again, legally they can't do anything from the first amendment... I think that's it, the five freedoms, speach, religion, the press, and I never could remember the others...

So, if they did anything of the sort, if word got out, the government would be in big trouble.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 20:08

PoeticNightmare wrote:Good point.. but again, legally they can't do anything from the first amendment... I think that's it, the five freedoms, speach, religion, the press, and I never could remember the others...

So, if they did anything of the sort, if word got out, the government would be in big trouble.

Yes but apparently these videos make it seem as if the government is above the law. Maybe the Clintons, but overall the government isn't. Let's not get caught up in these things.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 09 2007, 20:18

It isnt above the law, if it was, then who needs law?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 20:21

PoeticNightmare wrote:It isnt above the law, if it was, then who needs law?

That's the point. But let's not get deep, like you are trying, because it's not useful anyway.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Fri Nov 09 2007, 20:28

I wasn't... I actually meant that as a rhetorical question.

This will be my last post in this thread... that is until perhaps those videos in the first post are either made into links... or this thread makes it past the first page, so I never have to get on this one here again.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Nov 09 2007, 20:28

Haha ouch.
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by Kiami Fri Nov 09 2007, 21:05

wow...debates...
    sabaku no ketsueki
    sabaku no ketsueki
    Sanda
    Sanda

Female
    Number of posts : 22230
    What's up Tab : Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid.
    Fanclubs : Kabuto FC, Death Note FC
    Happiness bar :
    Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Zeigeist Movie (the door is closing) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

AMP

Post by sabaku no ketsueki Fri Nov 09 2007, 21:56

meh, it's a Q debate. fun to watch/read

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 21:12