WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Galadhwen
ThiCup
Shadowed Glass
quater
Little_Shiro
Cutieyboo
Envy'sWrath
SickSelfishSyQo
Rinku
Lil Kit Kat
mrssabakunogaara
kai[bloodshot]
KarateKeyaQ
Toshii
Saiyo
Zergio
20 posters

The Bar

Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20159
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

I buried a cat in the pet cemetery. nothing happened

AzukixZero~
    Fanclubs : The Bar - Page 24 Bdqryr
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

AMP
    Natural: 52
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 34

The Bar - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 02:46

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:Titan~

And Zergi!

Wicked Titan had been doing some advertisement work in the bar this evenin!

I saw
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 02:49

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

Now, I must eventually repost it sooner or later as we have hit and new page! Oh the woes of quick posters!

I do apologize for the ad, everywhere! I just hope for a grand turn out such as the military ball or the likes of Halloween. That will be splendid!

(By the by, will you nominate anyone to be on the arrest list?) You cannot nominate me but anyone else is up for takes! As the grinch, that may be befitting!
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : Through out it all, im only good at what im good at. all things I suck at can go die for all I care~

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 02:53

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

Now, I must eventually repost it sooner or later as we have hit and new page! Oh the woes of quick posters!

I do apologize for the ad, everywhere! I just hope for a grand turn out such as the military ball or the likes of Halloween. That will be splendid!

(By the by, will you nominate anyone to be on the arrest list?) You cannot nominate me but anyone else is up for takes! As the grinch, that may be befitting!

I nominate.... Mikel!

He almost never places a picture up! Its a tradigy to have to Imagen how hansom Mikel maybe! My goal is to see one of him, but till then, he needs to be punished!

And yoooooou, I never saw that one picture of you, you posted, as legends say. I need to see the face of the all mighty Titan! :D
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 02:57

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

He almost never places a picture up! Its a tradigy to have to Imagen how hansom Mikel maybe! My goal is to see one of him, but till then, he needs to be punished!

And yoooooou, I never saw that one picture of you, you posted, as legends say. I need to see the face of the all mighty Titan! :D

Mikel....Excellent choice if he were to show up for the festivities, the lad!

You must place your reason and nomination in the "Black List" thread for such a reason to count! (Splendid nomination, by the by!)

You NEVER saw that one picture? I was under the impression that everyone knew my face! How wrong I have been! How wrong of me to assume so. Hmm!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Dec 16 2010, 02:58

Wow you're all caught up, Zerg.

I thought hte Laxus arc was the best part.

Also enjoyed the Erza one.

I see that, Titan.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:06

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

You must place your reason and nomination in the "Black List" thread for such a reason to count! (Splendid nomination, by the by!)

You NEVER saw that one picture? I was under the impression that everyone knew my face! How wrong I have been! How wrong of me to assume so. Hmm!

Thank you~ *Wears a Grinchy smile*

I need to seeeee one!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:07

quater wrote:Wow you're all caught up, Zerg.

I see that, Titan.

That was an obvious observation on my part but I was testing to make sure that your vision was intact! (What are friends for?)
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:07

I see that, Titan.

They're both great ^^ I also enjoyed the one twist, where the speed warrior only slowed down his opponents in a certain radius
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:09

Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

That was an obvious observation on my part but I was testing to make sure that your vision was intact! (What are friends for?)
    Just that! I would say! How are you?
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    The Bar - Page 24 Alicetogetherdfhb
    The Bar - Page 24 RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:10

Hello guys and Tani XD
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:11

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

I need to seeeee one!

I wonder how Mikel will take the news that you nominated him....Wow! Dun Dun DUN! The Drama, the suspense, the action! We shall see....

You are a pure genius, ZERGIO Oh friend! You are a pure genius!

I will post one picture during the height of the festival celebrations for a limited time. If anything that should maybe be an incentive for more people to simply check out WOTN's threads during the festival. This is purely strange thinking but I think I shall do it! Thank you for giving me inspiration.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:14

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

I need to seeeee one!

I wonder how Mikel will take the news that you nominated him....Wow! Dun Dun DUN! The Drama, the suspense, the action! We shall see....

I will post one picture during the height of the festival celebrations for a limited time. If anything that should maybe be an incentive for more people to simply check out WOTN's threads during the festival. This is purely strange thinking but I think I shall do it! Thank you for giving me inspiration.

I do what I can~ Shouting

and your welcome Titan~
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :
    The Bar - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Bar - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:16

Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

I need to seeeee one!

I do what I can~ The Bar - Page 24 788745

and your welcome Titan~

..... The Bar - Page 24 527770 whats going on?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:17

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

I am feeling rather shameless in my advertising ploys but other than that, I am feeling mighty eager and excited for what this Friday holds!

I am also rather, no, terribly sad that you won't be there by 6 PM, however, you had best show up later at night for definitely! Holding down the fortress is certainly something that must be done with plenty of guests and fun.

Someone might also beat you at the image search and win guest of honor this time! We shall see.
    Zergio
    Zergio
    Citizen

Male

AzukixZero~
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Zergio Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:17

Saiyo wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Zergio wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

And Zergi!

I saw

I nominate.... Mikel!

I need to seeeee one!

I do what I can~ The Bar - Page 24 788745

and your welcome Titan~

..... The Bar - Page 24 527770 whats going on?

go to the christmas zone and find out ^^
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:17

...uh...OKay :D
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:18

Saiyo wrote:Hello guys and Tani The Bar - Page 24 343811

Ahah! If it is not the rose of May and gem, Saiyo, herself!

I could recognize you from anywhere being the only one to call me by that name, still. How endearing!

Welcome to the bar! How are you faring this blistering and freezing midnight?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:21

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

I am feeling rather shameless in my advertising ploys but other than that, I am feeling mighty eager and excited for what this Friday holds!

I am also rather, no, terribly sad that you won't be there by 6 PM, however, you had best show up later at night for definitely! Holding down the fortress is certainly something that must be done with plenty of guests and fun.

Someone might also beat you at the image search and win guest of honor this time! We shall see.

Aw no! I liked being guest of honor.

Haha, it's a real shame =/ I have to work till 1 Am.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:25

Titaniumxvx wrote:

I could recognize you from anywhere being the only one to call me by that name, still. How endearing!

You know if you really wanted me to, I would call you Titan like the others.

I am faring good where I am, we didn't get bombarded with snow or rain nor wind. Though it is chilly, and I'm hugged up in a snuggy blanket.

and yourself?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:38

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

You might lose that honor title now, as tragic as it is to say! Oh no! Oh no....Poor Q!

There should be child labor laws against working until 1 AM. Or at least in general. Those are some insane shift times.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:40

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

You might lose that honor title now, as tragic as it is to say! Oh no! Oh no....Poor Q!

There should be child labor laws against working until 1 AM. Or at least in general. Those are some insane shift times.

Haha, I wish! But then you wouldn't be able to eat at places after 12.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:41

Saiyo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I am faring good where I am, we didn't get bombarded with snow or rain nor wind. Though it is chilly, and I'm hugged up in a snuggy blanket.

and yourself?

Oh no! I do indeed like the name, "Tani". It is unique and reminds me of you.

How lucky and splendid it is to feel warm in the freezing cold. Snow and frigid mornings are the worst of the worst!

Here it is chilly, too chilly and I have caught a cold of sneezing. Other than that, I am marvelous for the most part. Feeling mighty fine about the Christmas Festival this Friday, December 17th! Will you do me the honor by attending, Saiyo?
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:47

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

and yourself?

How lucky and splendid it is to feel warm in the freezing cold. Snow and frigid mornings are the worst of the worst!

Here it is chilly, too chilly and I have caught a cold of sneezing. Other than that, I am marvelous for the most part. Feeling mighty fine about the Christmas Festival this Friday, December 17th! Will you do me the honor by attending, Saiyo?

Oh no! I hope you get well soon.
    I will try to make it, I have to work for most of the day, pulse the time difference; but I'll be on to attend it don't worry though I might miss a bit I'll make most it for sure. Unless my schedule gets a bit later then expected.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:50

quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I see that, Titan.

Haha, I wish! But then you wouldn't be able to eat at places after 12.

No one eats pizza after 12! That is unheard of! I never knew late time food was so lucrative. (Who does that?)

Most people finish dinner by 10 PM unless they are vampires.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Dec 16 2010, 03:53

Saiyo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

and yourself?

Oh no! I hope you get well soon.
    I will try to make it, I have to work for most of the day, pulse the time difference; but I'll be on to attend it don't worry though I might miss a bit I'll make most it for sure. Unless my schedule gets a bit later then expected.

I will have to or I shall lose my voice and feel miserable.

I do thank you for your ability to make it despite having to work late! It seems that many people do work late on Friday, I must note! I would love to see my good friend, Saiyo there! There shall be dancing, arrests, food, and plenty of merriment! There will even be a competition for the title of guest of honor. It will be superb seeing you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 08:11