WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
ThiCup
Toshii
sabaku no ketsueki
KarateKeyaQ
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Zergio
SickSelfishSyQo
PeinQAkatsuki
Lunami
moonlightnights
Shadowed Glass
Banouin
Yoyo
quater
18 posters

There has been...

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

There has been... - Page 6 Empty Re: There has been...

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:52

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:Hmm pushed out of a moving van??
    Like a van in motion, or a van used to move things??

...Well, to bad we can't ask her.

We shouldn't have to ask her. O_o

No need to ask when you're the one who gave her the push, hm?

There has been... - Page 6 758487 All eyes are on you SSS.

There has been... - Page 6 397491 Silly boys. I would never kill Titan. She's far too valuable to the site!

More valuable than you?

All the attention was on Titan! You couldn't handle it? And finally one day. Snap!

Alright, fine! I wanted to push her!! I saw the opportunity, and I almost had her! If it wasn't for those meddling kids... But someone else got her instead...

Interesting!

This account does sound believable. Yes. Foolproof. And besides, as they say on tests, you always doubt your gut instinct. Thus it can't be SSS! Or wait?

There has been... - Page 6 916656 Of course it does.

The problem is it's too foolproof! Wouldn't the suspect who committed the crime have such a perfect alibi?

No! They wouldn't! Since that person is an evil psycho killer with no REAL alibi, the one they give always has a flaw! You just gotta find it.

Unless it was pre-meditated murder! Then they created a ruse.

Admit it! You planted the fingerprints of Moonlightnights onto the moving truck right before the bomb went off across town!

There has been... - Page 6 486646 How could you SSS!

It was the missing quarters from the cashier on fifth street that put it together for me. There has been... - Page 6 916656

Those quarters were misplaced!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

And turn the finger away from moi? The star of WOTN? The innocence of an angel? Psh! I do believe you are mistaken. There has been... - Page 6 798450

The star of WOTN you say...

Hmm. Maybe thats what you said to Titan! EH!? *POINTS FINGER* In her note she said something about a star! And it all comes back to you Q!

You've practically admitted it, Q.

Coincidences! Such allegations can't mean anything against me! I am moving this site upward to victory!

I just remember the ole promising acroynm!

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

And with that I am leading the site to promise! Why would I stoop to murder?
    Because she stole your Cherry Coke! Am I right? And you couldn't handle that! O<

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

What what what? Everyone has turned on me? A public menace? Titan was a dear friend! But her politics were so wrong...

I mean, looK! There is nothing to see here. Ah! It was Bano! Yes? Look at him! All green! Green for Greed!
    You suspected me when I was innocent~ Payback~

And you're so eager to put the blame on other people~ Then again so am I and I'm completely innocent so I'm not holding this against you.

We still don't know that you were innocent!

Everyone let's put the pitchforks down and return to the evidence!

I agree.

Q calls himself a star.

Titan said something about a star. That was the only thing not normal about her note!

Hmm!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:53

quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

There has been... - Page 6 397491 Silly boys. I would never kill Titan. She's far too valuable to the site!

More valuable than you?

All the attention was on Titan! You couldn't handle it? And finally one day. Snap!

Alright, fine! I wanted to push her!! I saw the opportunity, and I almost had her! If it wasn't for those meddling kids... But someone else got her instead...

Interesting!

This account does sound believable. Yes. Foolproof. And besides, as they say on tests, you always doubt your gut instinct. Thus it can't be SSS! Or wait?

The problem is it's too foolproof! Wouldn't the suspect who committed the crime have such a perfect alibi?

No! They wouldn't! Since that person is an evil psycho killer with no REAL alibi, the one they give always has a flaw! You just gotta find it.

Admit it! You planted the fingerprints of Moonlightnights onto the moving truck right before the bomb went off across town!

It was the missing quarters from the cashier on fifth street that put it together for me. There has been... - Page 6 916656

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

And turn the finger away from moi? The star of WOTN? The innocence of an angel? Psh! I do believe you are mistaken. There has been... - Page 6 798450

Detective Bano only THINKS he agrees. He's been hypnotized. He's unaware, but it happened!

Ok... Not misplaced. I stole the 50 cents. I needed bus fare.

Bus fare from the sight of the killing.

I'll hypnotize you next if this keeps up.. There has been... - Page 6 778667 There has been... - Page 6 778667 There has been... - Page 6 778667

Do you think you can??

Can what? Help you secretly out the back door into a secluded alley? Well if you insist, follow me!

O: Not at all! I am not naive enough to follow a killer into an alleyway! There has been... - Page 6 366928

A killer? I was going to gamble with you! Never kill!

Well, we have a hall for that, Hezi! *trying it out*

I see through your insidious plot.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:54

SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Detective Bano only THINKS he agrees. He's been hypnotized. He's unaware, but it happened!

I'll hypnotize you next if this keeps up.. There has been... - Page 6 778667 There has been... - Page 6 778667 There has been... - Page 6 778667

Do you think you can??

Can what? Help you secretly out the back door into a secluded alley? Well if you insist, follow me!

O: Not at all! I am not naive enough to follow a killer into an alleyway! There has been... - Page 6 366928

It's not too bad. How do you like it?

Plot? Woah! What twisted truths we have here? Come come! I was not implicating anyone! I tried to fight for all your innocences. Wasn't it not bano who pushed and pulled? He knows the evidence so well! Perhaps it's because he planted it? And wanted to leave me the crook? I have been framed!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    There has been... - Page 6 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:55

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Hmm. Maybe thats what you said to Titan! EH!? *POINTS FINGER* In her note she said something about a star! And it all comes back to you Q!

Coincidences! Such allegations can't mean anything against me! I am moving this site upward to victory!

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Because she stole your Cherry Coke! Am I right? And you couldn't handle that! O<

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

What what what? Everyone has turned on me? A public menace? Titan was a dear friend! But her politics were so wrong...

I mean, looK! There is nothing to see here. Ah! It was Bano! Yes? Look at him! All green! Green for Greed!

And you're so eager to put the blame on other people~ Then again so am I and I'm completely innocent so I'm not holding this against you.

I publicly proclaim my innocence! If I could find a word that starts with 'p' and means 'innocence' I so would have had awesome alliteration.

And what does the evidence point to, may I ask Q?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:57

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

I publicly proclaim my innocence! If I could find a word that starts with 'p' and means 'innocence' I so would have had awesome alliteration.

It points to him!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:57

quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Do you think you can??

It's not too bad. How do you like it?

Plot? Woah! What twisted truths we have here? Come come! I was not implicating anyone! I tried to fight for all your innocences. Wasn't it not bano who pushed and pulled? He knows the evidence so well! Perhaps it's because he planted it? And wanted to leave me the crook? I have been framed!

Eh... It's shorter... But I like Kazekage better ^^

You're right! Bano must have thoroughly searched the evidence to be sure he wasn't implicated in the crime!!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:57

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

It points to inconclusive! Only the masters of Criminal Minds could figure this out.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:58

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

Pristine record?? Purity??
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Happiness bar :
    There has been... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100There has been... - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 01:58

Banouin wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

It points to him!
    Exactly! And exactly how many other 'stars' are on WOTN? Who's the real star of WOTN? Q is!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:00

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

It points to inconclusive! Only the masters of Criminal Minds could figure this out.
    Are you implying something, my friend?

SSS: Purity! That's a good one O:
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:00

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

It points to him!
    Exactly! And exactly how many other 'stars' are on WOTN? Who's the real star of WOTN? Q is!

That's the most flattering incrimination I've ever read!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:02

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

It points to him!

That's the most flattering incrimination I've ever read!
    I'm glad you enjoyed that! But I still have reason to suspect you. No hard feelings, yes?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:03

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

See! Even more pointing!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:03

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

There has been... - Page 6 152946 English is my thing.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:03

The feelings are not hard at all, peinQ! But if I was the murderer you're going down!!! You'll all be goners!!!!

Well it seems we've all unanimously agreed that we have no clue who it is, so let's just put the matter to rest for now.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:04

Banouin wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:
    SickSelfishSyQo wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

More valuable than you?

Interesting!

Detective Bano agrees.

Misplaced huh? I see.

Honesty!
    Entrusting
    Leadership
    Patience

Et tu, PeinQ? Even you?

See! Even more pointing!
    Someone write these down! O: Evidence I tell you!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:06

quater wrote:The feelings are not hard at all, peinQ! But if I was the murderer you're going down!!! You'll all be goners!!!!

Well it seems we've all unanimously agreed that we have no clue who it is, so let's just put the matter to rest for now.
    If I die next then YOU will be under spotlight for even more evidence! Even if it wasn't you! Just for saying that!

Hey now, we've pretty much agreed we suspect you! Well I mean I'm keeping my options open, but at the moment you seem pretty suspicious!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:07

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:The feelings are not hard at all, peinQ! But if I was the murderer you're going down!!! You'll all be goners!!!!

If I die next then YOU will be under spotlight for even more evidence! Even if it wasn't you! Just for saying that!

Hey now, we've pretty much agreed we suspect you! Well I mean I'm keeping my options open, but at the moment you seem pretty suspicious!

He looks so bad I posted my guess as him. ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:07

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

What? I was pretty sure we had all agreed we don't know who it is, but Bano was a good suspect. When did I come under suspicion here?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:09

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

What? I was pretty sure we had all agreed we don't know who it is, but Bano was a good suspect. When did I come under suspicion here?

Star comment. Remember?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:10

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

We HAD. Past tense! We're talking present tense~ And you blame Bano! I don't know exactly when you came under suspicion but I suspected you when the star comment came up!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:13

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

We HAD. Past tense! We're talking present tense~ And you blame Bano! I don't know exactly when you came under suspicion but I suspected you when the star comment came up!

Star comment? What are you two referring to?
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:14

quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

The fact that you're the star of WOTN.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:15

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

Hey Pein...*Points to Avatar* ._.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:16

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    quater wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

I never made these words or statements in my life! What are you trying to say?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 16:58