WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Empty OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2

Post by Destinykil Mon Sep 06 2010, 23:16

Chapter II: The Worldwide Divide!

4-Obelisk tower the greatest and largest building ever constructed. It stood here even before Q and PF’s master. The towers origins were unknown and some of the entrances and passageways were blocked and some were sealed. This didn’t stop the Masters and Sensei’s from gathering here and using it as a meeting place. This is just where Q ended up. The dry blood on the side of his head, raggedy clothes, and busted up physique tells tale of a epic battle. Q hopes the others would understand as he explained his story. He enters the tower cautiously moving past the guards that stand tall at each side of the giant metal doors.

Q enters and takes an immediate left and begins walking down a long corridor. On each side of the wall lie pictures of past Masters and Sensei’s. This hall was said to be sacred and provided judgement for all who walk through it. Q eyes each of the pictures focusing on what he had recently done. He would not let the hall judge him as evil. He reaches the end of the hall and another large door stands in front of him. There are three grooves on the door. Each shaped like a fist. Q lowers into his stance and thrusts his fist into the first groove, it lights up, he repeats the process two more times and the other two grooves light up. The door creaks and slides open slowly. Q stands tall again and walks through the slit in the door. Inside the room lies a large table at least 30 feet in length. Chairs line the sides of each table as well as two chairs at each opposing end. Each chair is housed by a Sensei or Master of a certain martial art or certain region. Q walks around as all eyes fall upon his torn body. They all lightly gasp as Q takes his seat at one end of the table. He slowly places his hands on the table and darts a look at every person at the table. Most of them nod back, the ones who don’t just sit there.

“It has been done. PF is no more.”

Gasps run up and down the table and some of the people shoot looks of maliciousness at Q. The table has always been divided by values and goals. Some sided with Q, others with PF.

“I shall tell you what happened. PF and I met for a briefing. That soon turned awkward. PF rambled about how things should be run and how he wants supreme dominance over the land of WOTN. I argued about dividing the land and governing by democracy. He thought I was a lunatic, as do some of you.”

Evil glares hit Q from many directions but he is unshaken.

“When the conversation went south, PF insisted on a fight to the death. As we all know, this is forbidden. Yet his mind was already made up. We entered to South Gate Arena and took our corners. PF’s eyes were mad with something more devious than total power. I won’t spare details on the fight, but I ended up like this and PF ended up dead. As being the last direct student of Master Dasan, I now control what will happen to the land he left to me and PF. I will take your opinions into consideration while I decide.”

Lots of chatter begins to stir up around the table as they all talk to one another. Q looks at them all. They are at odds with one another, some want Supreme leader, others want the world of WOTN to be divided and governed. The chatter soon dies down, Q looks at everyone sitting at the table and raises his left hand.

“All who want supreme leadership raise your hands.”

Half the table, raise their hands the other half remains quiet and seated.
    “All for a great divide, raise your hands.”

The other half of the table raise their hands and Q sulks his head. He knew this decision will upset some. He signals for them to drop their hands and he rests his hand on his chin thinking deeply. The table remains quiet as Q thinks deeply. After a few minutes, Q finally raises his head and grins at everyone around him.

“I have made my decision. The WOTN continent will be split into different sectors. That is final!”

With those words, half the table begins an uproar. Q stands from his seat and slams his fists down on the table. He gives each and every person a discerning look. They all begin to quiet down and remain calm. Q takes his seat and points at a select few individuals.

“Bano, Sensei of Hapkido, report to my office, dismissed. Saba, Master of Wing Chun, report to my office, dismissed. Clair, Master of Jiu Jitsu, report to my office, dismissed. Mikel, Sensei of Shaolin Kung Fu, my office, dismissed.”

The selected people rise from their chairs and walk out the entrance going towards Q’s office. Q looks around knowing he forgot someone.

“Where is the King of Muay Thai? Someone answer me!”

“Master Q, the King of Muay Thai is back home training his students. He said he had no use to be here.” Replied an unknown sensei.

Q sulked his head and rose from his chair. He spread his arms out signaling the dismissal of the meeting. The various Masters and Sensei’s rose from their seats and exited the hall. Q threw his hands behind his back and exited the hall towards his office.

Q entered his office to see Bano, Saba, Clair, and Mikel sitting in various seats patiently waiting for him. He nods at them all and takes his seat.

“I have chose you for a reason. You are going to lead the sectors of WOTN. You will train your students in your art. There is no questions. As you all know, there are competitions and tournaments that will take place so don’t dilly-dally. You are all dismissed. I will contact you if needed. Let your art prosper and your students grow. That is all.”

Each of them nods in compliance and exits the room. Q looks at an empty seat and thinks about what action to take regarding the King of Muay Thai. He knew as well as anyone, Masters and Sensei’s didn’t exist as far as the art of Muay Thai went. But this was no reason to ignore the meeting. Q rose from his seat and began packing some things into a nearby duffel bag. It seems he is going to pay a visit to the King.

Q takes a seat in his chair and gazes at the duffel bag. He then affixes his eyes on his table. So many thoughts running through his mind. Q opens the bottom left hand drawer in his desk and pulls out a dusty tome. He drops it onto the desk and dust clouds spew from each side. Q gently opens the book and gazes at one picture. It was WOTN as a whole. Q grabbed a pen from the cup at the end of his desk and began tapping it on his forehead. Soon he began making wild strokes and scribbles all over the map. Left, right, diagonal, the pen marks didn’t stop. Q lifts the pen from the map and bites on the end of it and looks at the map. He effectively split WOTN into sectors. The whole right area will belong to Q. The top middle will belong to Bano. The center to Clair. The bottom center to Mikel. The top left to Saba. Finally, the bottom left to whomever was the King of Muay Thai. Considering how dangerous and deadly of an art it is, the King is always replaced once someone defeats him. Q wiped the sweat droplets from his brow and sighed in relief, the pen hitting the map. Q stands up quickly and takes the duffel bag from the floor and makes his way out the door. Onto to land ,of Muay Thai.

Q exits the 4-obelisk tower and begins walking. He takes a good look back and see’s the tower already in distance. Q must’ve let time slip from him while walking. He soon see’s a large city ahead of him still quite a distance away. Q knew this was where he would catch a ride over to his destination. The walk became quite shorter as Q gazed into the sky making shapes of the clouds. Back in his dojo, thoughts and memories couldn’t be able to cloud his judgement . It would disrupt his focus and he’d then become a bad teacher. The city gates soon stood in front of Q as he snapped back into reality. The city was definitely not a place to daydream. Criminals, thugs, and wayward martial artists reside here. Q placed his hand firmly on the gates and pushed them open. They slowly creak and swing open as Q takes his steps into the dimly lit city. Just his luck, sunset occurs as he enters such a filthy place.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Empty Re: OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2

Post by Banouin Tue Sep 07 2010, 13:37

No comments yet! Bummer. Hmm~

I'm not sure what to think. Keep it up!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :
    OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Sep 08 2010, 01:35

this chapter was more to explain things so questions aren't asked later
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Sep 08 2010, 20:24

nice chaoter! again! :3 wow can't wait to see what happens :O
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Wed Sep 08 2010, 22:16

chapt5er 3 is just about ready
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : OmniPotent Arts Chapter 2 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Sep 09 2010, 19:31

hooray~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 03:54