WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Empty Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8)

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 04:35

Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) N4v6zt

Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

Kns sweeps around her shop just to tidy up a bit. Soon her wall phone rings loudly with a puppy barking as a ringtone. She giggles as she runs over to the phone to answer it and holds it to her ear.

"Hello? Kns's Jewelry Shop, how may I help you?" Kns said putting up her broom.

"Yo, Kns!" a cheery voice exclaimed from the phone.

"Q? Hey, what's up?"

"Enjoying some cherry coke of course! But..." Q said sounding serious. Kns's face becomes serious as well as she brings the phone closer to her ear.

"Have there been any shady characters seen around Chikora lately?" Q asked.

"No, not yet that is." Kns stated leaning against the wall and putting her hand in her pocket.

"This Kuragari seems very mysterious. Have they've gone after any Orbs yet?"

"Yup. The Hikari Orb. But I have Dei and Death hightailing it."

"Hmph, what does this Kuragari plan to do? With the Orbs that is?"

"Well the lovely Clair, as you know, disguising as our fake scientist, has gained the leader's trust and told his the plan. World domination."

"Pfft. Please. World domination? How original." Kns said which hands with the phone.

"Still, even though, we must be careful. This Kuragari doesn't seem like amateurs."

"I know. Have you heard from Ama yet?"

"Nope. Nada."

"I see."

"It's been a week and still he hasn't returned from his...'errand'."

"Just trust him, Kns. Besides, he said it was important. And With the information he gets then it'll benefit us even more."

"Hope so."

"Yeah. Talk to you later. Bano's harassing me to clean dishes tonight. Later."

"See ya." Kns said hanging up her phone and looking at her beautiful merchandise. She focuses her eyes on the royal purple gem pendant with a mysterious and somewhat dark gleam.

"Ah, what a perfect gem for the mood."

"So..." Des said drawing out a large sword and removing his cloak, revealing a very muscular upper body. He pierces the ground with the sword and lets go of the hilt that somewhat confuses Jay and Zergio. Jay's eyes widens at the blade with nostalgia and horror. Zergio, noticing Jay's change in expression, become more confused but focuses his attention back on Des.

"Grrr!" Jay growls with anger as he charges at Des with his sickle ready.

"Wait, Jay!!" Zergio called out in alarm. Jay doesn't listen to Zergio and is about to slash his sickle down at Des's neck but is easily caught by his Des's hand.

"What!?" Jay said surprised at how quick he reacted.

"Hmph...I really don't know why that guy sent me after weaklings." Des said as he turns his head looking straight into Jay's eyes. His stare was enough to make those who looks into them tremble, but Jay tries not to be intimidated by him. Something inside him is stirring and burning for revenge.

"Heh, you're not really all that tough are you?" Des said almost in a whisper. Jay, a bit fired up by Des's comment, is about to use his chain but a fierce punch from Des into his stomach was enough to knock the wind out of him. Jay coughs up a little blood just before he is yanked by his hair and soon grabbed by his head.

"This'll be easy if you two are this weak!" Des said before slamming Jay's face into the ground with immense power. The attack was enough to make the ground break up around the two. Des suddenly feels something sting in his shoulder and felt blood trickle down his arm. He looks to see Zergio's silver steel claws dig deeply into his shoulder. A flame of anger flickers in Zergio's eyes as he digs his claws deeper into Des's shoulder.

Des just stands up and Zergio jumps back, removing his blood soaked claws from Des's shoulder. He gets in a defensive position ready for any attack. Des just stood there and starts to chuckle. Zergio becomes puzzled but alert. The questionable chuckle soon became a laugh and a hysterical laugh. Is he unfazed by the attack or just crazy? Des turns to Zergio with a maniacally grin on his face.

"Nice. If you're able to wound me, then you might be a little good. Unlike that weakling behind me." Des said pointing to the unconscious Jay. Zergio growls as he thinks of a way to try and fend Des off until Toshii and Nina could probably get here. But what puzzles Zergio the most is why the sword Des pulled out made Jay so furious? Why the sword itself feels nostalgic to him?

A man leans against the wall in an alley of Chikora with his arms crossed across his chest. He pushes his crimson-brown bangs away from his face. His sharp dark purple eyes look around his area, as if he is looking for someone. As he puts his hands in the pockets of his sleeveless brown jacket, he soon hears a few voice coming from around the corner and he darts his eyes to where it is. Toshii, Nina and Azuki walks past the alley and the man's eyes widen at the sight of Toshii's face. Memories floods through the man's mind that made his eyes narrow at Toshii as the group passes by.

"Seems like she hasn't regained her memories yet." the man said walking away with his hands shoved into his pants pocket. Suddenly, he felt a powerful energy spike far away.

"Darn it, Des is going overboard again." the man said running toward where Des's energy is increasing.

Zergio feels a hand grab his arm as he is swung into the trunk of a tree. He feels like his spine could have snapped in two. How could he have been so stupid to be distracted by a sword? Des was about to swing him into another tree, but Zergio used his own shadow to grab Des's arm and restrains both of his arms, making him release his hold on Zergio.

Zergio then aims his claws at his chest but a water barrier comes up out of nowhere, blocking his attack. The claws slips through half way, almost touching Des's chest but is stopped by the barrier itself, making the claws stuck like glue. Zergio tries removing the claws but the water barrier slowly starts to wrap around him and squeezes him. The water constricts Zergio like an anaconda. He coughs up a little blood as it constricts him tighter and tighter. Des rips the shadows restraining him apart with his brute strength and holds up his hand and a orb of water starts to form at the center of his palm with water swirling around it. Des readies it to throw at Zergio.

Before Des gets the chance, Zergio's shadow engulfs himself and drags him down into the shadow disappearing from Des's sight. Zergio comes from the shadow by his brother who is still lays unconscious.

"Hey! Jay! Jay, can you wake up? Jay!" Zergio said shaking him. Jay still lays in unawareness with a head wound that's bleeding immensely. Zergio noticed this and is about to pulls some cloth from his clothes but he soon sees mist all around him and his brother. He looks around for Des, very cautious and alert. Has he done this? Everywhere he looks is the white, ghostly haze. He can't even see the trees and can barely see the ground before him. The only thing he could see is Jay. Suddenly, Zergio heard a faint laugh. It grew a bit louder and sinister each time and echoes. Zergio gets in a defensive position by his brother ready for anything.

"You have proven your worth. Now let us see if you can survive. This is why they call me...the Assassin of Mist." He said echoing. Zergio tried searching for his energy, but to no avail. The mist might be throwing off his concentration. This leave him somewhat vulnerable. He must protect Jay.

"Now the fun begins." Des's voice echoes again as 2 water spears shoots through the mist flies at Zergio. Zergio quickly acts by summoning two shadow hands to grab the water spears. The spears was just an inch away from impaling Zergio's chest if he hadn't acted and he sighs in relief. Suddenly, he feels a cold, chilling air as the shadow hands freezes along with the spears, incased in ice.

"That could've been me..." Zergio thought relieved.

Before another thought passed through Zergio's mind, 2 more water spears, more swift than the first two, is shot straight at Zergio from the sky. He knew he couldn't dodge them or had time to make shadow hands. But realization hit him as he noticed the position of where the spears are heading. The spears were heading at Jay! In quick movement, he shielded Jay from the upcoming projectiles.

The water spears pierces Zergio's shoulders and he collapses to the ground, coughing up blood. He, however immediately after that pulled the spears out and threw them away, succeeding in saving himself and his brother. He stands up alert with his claws ready, feeling the warm, red liquid trickle from his mouth and onto his clothes from his shoulder wounds. He couldn't relax his guard for a single moment. He suddenly thought of Des's large sword and turns around trying to make it out. He walks a bit from Jay trying to see if it's there. Nothing but the mist. He takes some more steps and soon steps on a small, narrow hole.

"This is where the sword was!!" Zergio says in alarm as his back is slashed suddenly out of nowhere. He falls to the ground with his back pouring out some blood and he turns his head just enough to see the who was looming over him. His eyes widens slightly at Des with his sword resting on his shoulder. The large blade is dripping with his own blood and Zergio's eyes narrow in slight annoyance.

"Nice hero act you put up to protect your younger sibling, but those injuries will hold you back some now will it?" he said with a grin and raises his sword. Zergio looks at Des's shadow and focuses on it. Soon, spears made of shadows stabs Des through his chest and back and Des drops his sword to the ground and blood trickles from his mouth and down to his chin. Blood almost blanketed the spears as Zergio smirks triumphantly.

"Ha ha ha..." Des started making Zergio's smirk disappear and his eyes widen in horror and puzzlement. Des's chuckling soon becomes hysterical and crazy laughter.

"He's a monster..." Zergio thought still staring at Des. Zergio however takes this chance to get away from Des and gets in a defensive position. His vision becomes a bit blurry from the blood he has lost. Zergio then felt a sharp chilling feeling in his wound. He put his hand on his back wound and felt a substance that's wet and really cold.

"Darn...he must have incased my wound in ice so it won't get healed..." Zergio thought feeling frustrated.

Toshii, Nina, and Azuki gets back to the house to settle themselves from their long day shopping. The three girls go to the guest rooms to set down their things and relax. Shuu looks all around amazed and interested in everything he sees and jumps onto Toshii's bed jumping up and down happily. However, he jumps onto Nina's bed as Toshii happily jumps on the soft bed burying her face in her pillow and lets her bags slip from her hands onto the floor.

"Ahhh...what a great day. Toshii said in a muffled voice. Azuki and Nina couldn't understand what she said and just sweatdrops. Shuu looks at them in puzzlement.

"Haha, that's good Toshii?" Azuki asked. Toshii nods as she lifts her head from her comfy pillow to find a note on the side. She grabs the suspicious note and starts to read it.

"I'm going to go put my stuff up." Azuki said heading to her room.

"Okay." Nina said looking at her souvenirs she got today. Toshii slowly reads what the note says:

"Dear Toshii,

I know who you really are. And I know you have lost your memories. If you ever want to seek the origin of your lost memories, go to the alley right across from where you are currently dwelling at midnight. I will be waiting there. And make sure no one comes with you. And if you don't come, your friends will have to atone for your judgment.

- The Phoenix Master"

Toshii eyes widen in shock, crumples the paper up and throws it into the trash can. She felt anger arise and clenches her fist tightly.

"Who is that guy?" Toshii mumbles under her breath and looking at the wall. Shuu looks at her concerned and confused. Toshii notices this and looks at Shuu with a worry-free smile, putting up a facade.

"T-chan!" Nina shouted in alarm.

"What's wrong?" Toshii asked, snapping from her thoughts.

"Zergio and Jay's energies are decreasing..." She said. Toshii's eyes widens slightly as senses it as well.

"We need to hurry to them!" Toshii said as she runs out the room with Nina following close behind. Azuki pokes her head out the room, curious since she heard foots humping furiously on the hard wood floor.

"Where are you too going?" Azuki asked.

"We'll be right back!" Toshii said rushing out the door with Nina.

"Shuu..." Shuu said worriedly as he lays down and himself up in a ball on Toshii's bed, waiting for the two to return.

Des turns the shadow spears into ice, shattering them and releasing its hold on him. Zergio's eyes widen in slight surprise as he has already seen this earlier with the water spears. Swiftly, Des brings his large sword down on Zergio but Zergio with hesitant evasiveness blocked the attack with his claws. Even though he succeeded in blocking, he is soon starting to fail at resisting the power in the attack. Des notices Zergio's struggling to resist and responds with a swift knee into Zergio's stomach. Zergio gets the wind knocked out of him and is grabbed by the neck by Des. His claws slips off his hand and he could hear the clink of the silver metal on the misty ground. He doesn't have enough energy to use the shadows anymore.

"I think it's time to end this. You were somewhat fun but I have to go after bigger prey." Des said to Zergio. Des starts to tighten and squeeze his grip on Zergio's neck. Zergio spits up saliva his he feel a bit of his throat tightening and his eyes widen at the mist veiled sky. Is this the way it was all going to end for him? He slowly but surely feels hope slipping away from his grasp and closes his eyes.

Des slowly holds up his large sword to Zergio's chest, aimed exactly where his heart is at.

"Farewell." Des said as he is about to end Zergio's life but a black chain catches his hand, restrains it and is pulled back harshly, preventing Zergio's death to occur. Des then feels a blade enter the center of his back feels a fierce electrical shock throughout his entire body. Des releases his grip of Zergio making Zergio fall to the ground and roll away a bit from Des. As Zergio felt the his body connect to the ground, he stops rolling to open his eyes and look up at the person who was now kneeling by him. Jay.

"Jay..." Zergio managed out before coughing from his strangling. He looks at Jay who has a completely different expression he usually have. His eyes were a mix of pain and anger like Zergio has never seen in his brother before. Jay gritted his teeth and lets his brown hair shadow his eyes as he stood up and turns his direction towards Des. Des was somewhat steaming smoke from his sudden attack and sends a dangerous glare at Jay.

"Gio, that guy...his sword...those eyes...the moment I saw it..." Jay started clenching his sickle tightly until a vein throbbed on his hand.

"He killed our father!!!" Jay shouted out as it echoed through the mist covered forest. Complete silence filled the foggy battlefield as a rush of memories floods back to Zergio.

Chapter 9 coming sooner or later

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:50; edited 5 times in total
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Empty Re: Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8)

Post by Shadowed Glass Sun Jul 11 2010, 04:44

Yays! This one is really good. Hehe
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Empty Re: Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8)

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 04:46

thanks ^^ but i can't help and see this seems shorter >:o
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Shadowed Glass Sun Jul 11 2010, 05:06

No probs! Hehe, I have never really thought about the length but the story is good so it does not really matter about the length, thats what I think anyway.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 05:10

aww thanks :3 you should read other fanfics too~ :D
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Shadowed Glass Sun Jul 11 2010, 05:15

Yeah! I do read a few but I find it hard to choose. There are soo many!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:36

wow really good. i lied every p[arty of it. im probs going to die eh?
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:37

Destinykil wrote:wow really good. i lied every p[arty of it. im probs going to die eh?

we'll see what... *points to my head* this says. #1
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:42

stll it was very good
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:43

Destinykil wrote:stll it was very good

thank you very much kind sir. *sips tea* Relaxed
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:51

indeed indeed, get ot the next cxhaptrer
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:58

XD that is if i don't procrastinate *coughwhichiusuallydocough* ¬_¬;
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jul 15 2010, 01:22

Oh my~ Chapter 8!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Jul 15 2010, 01:25

Banouin wrote:Oh my~ Chapter 8!

1) my word :P
    2) yes :P
    3) read~ :P
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jul 15 2010, 01:46

I have! And I like it!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Jul 15 2010, 23:12

thank you~
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Shadow Of Mist Approaches (SOL - Chapter 8) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:20

I like it as well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 15:24