WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
quater
PeinQAkatsuki
KarateKeyaQ
7 posters

Revelation

KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Revelation Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Revelation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Revelation Empty Revelation

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jul 11 2010, 02:52

I finally got my idea out :3 Yes, that's right. KKQ has a story now!
    I hope everyone enjoys!! :DD
    *points* Yes, even you.

REVELATION

PROLOGUE: NEW MIZUKAGE :PROLOGUE

This wasn’t supposed to be happening.

He could feel himself slipping, drifting in and out of conscious, fighting off the waves of pain that threatened to take him all the way under. But still, he continued on. He knew they were right behind him, breathing down his neck, waiting to finish him off. If he passed out now, he might never wake up again.

With quivering legs, he pushed himself. Staggering through hallways and rooms he had come to know by heart alone. He felt blood flow into his mouth and he spat it out, tasting nothing but the metallic-like liquid. One of his eyes - he wasn’t sure which one to be exact, his sense of equilibrium was off - was swollen shut, rendering his vision blurred. His legs ached, one of his arms felt broken, his ribs felt cracked and the thunderous pain in his head was growing at such an alarming rate, he feared it would split his cranium apart.

But, he did not stop.

Where were they? Where were they? They weren’t that far behind me when I took off….where could they be? He wondered futilely, trying desperately to push his muscles to the limit. He had no intention of simply giving up. He would run and, if that failed, he would try to fight.

All the determination in the world, however, could not give him any more energy than what his injured body allowed. He made it to the top of the stairs- stairs he now did not remember ever being there - and sat his bloodied and bruised hand on the banister to rest. A sense of dread gnawed at his gut and he found himself regretting his decision to cease movement even for a few seconds.

“Heh, heh, heh.” A voice piped up from behind, young and bouncy, sending both anger and fear coursing through his system. “Look how far he got. Pretty good if I say so myself. Considering how bad of shape he’s in.”

He heard boots and knew that the other male had arrived but didn’t give them the satisfaction of turning around. He could see them in his mind’s eye anyway, circling him as if he were nothing more than prey. After all, he knew them better than anyone else around.

“He never was a quitter.” The second male voiced, his tone as deadly as it was quiet. He could feel the lazy arrogance radiating off the man’s presence and he gritted his teeth in disgust. “But this time, I’m afraid, you will not win, Jose. No matter how hard you try.”

The boy cracked his knuckles in impatience. “Shall we finish him off?”

It occurred to Jose then that he could have took off running and he would have, if not for his failing legs that were letting him down. Every time he even THOUGHT of moving, they screamed and howled in protest.

“No, Little Shiro.” The second male said, and it was obvious that he was the leader. The stronger one, the more composed of the duo. “No. I want him alive to witness my vision.”

Little Shiro nodded enthusiastically, “Witness your vision, witness your vision.”

“Your vision is distorted!” Jose heard himself bellow out in fury, his back still facing them. “It’s morally corrupted!” How many times had he tried to tell him? How many times had he said that same line before?

“Ironic,” The male from behind him softly chuckled. “that you, of all people, speak of morals. Ironic that the man who couldn’t care less about a single living soul talks to me as if my thoughts and musings are beneath him.”

“Ironic!” Little Shiro cried out in mimic. Jose narrowed his eyes, realizing suddenly that the kid must have been easy to control. Easy to persuade.

“Don’t you understand that it simply will not work!?” Jose spat out angrily.

Suddenly, Jose heard a quick succession of footsteps, heavy boots hitting the floor, and he knew that the man was coming towards him. He tried to spin around and strike out but it was no use, he was virtually immobile. The man grabbed him by his broken arm and twisted, sending fire shooting all the way to his eye. “Don’t YOU understand that it is time!? That the world needs this?” He could literary feel the anger of his assailant. “Don’t you see that I’m trying to help?!”

“No.” He answered, voice eerily calm. “No, this will not help, Amaterasu. It will only destroy.”

Amaterasu scowled. Why did he ever believe that Jose would see? Why did he try to make this stubborn mule comprehend his good intentions? “The only thing it will destroy, Jose, is the veil of lies you have built.”

Jose stared at him with his good eye and tried to remember what he had saw in him. He tried to remember why he had taken the loner in, given him a home, shown him around, let him in. He stared into his pupil's eyes, clouded and bulging with misguided intent, and tried to remember why he had never saw this coming.

He knew that, over the years, he HAD done some spiteful, dishonorable things. Jose knew that, recently, he had begun to lose sight in what his true goals were, what was right for the good of his people. Sadly enough, Jose might not have seen this disaster coming but he was well aware of the reason behind it.

“It won’t work.” He repeated, feeling a sudden, heavy weight of guilt crush his chest. Had he really tutored that man? Had he really accepted him, given him every opportunity for this betrayal? Had he really caused the swell of hatred and fury that now stirred in Amaterasu's heart?

Had he brought forth the destruction of the Mist village?

“It must work.” His prodigy hissed, tightening his grip. “It will. And you’re the only one who’s both strong and dumb enough to stop me from starting it.”

Quite simply, Jose had created a monster. “You’re insane.”

Amaterasu grinned then. A slow, lopsided grin that stretched from one corner of his face to the other, a devilish glint in his eyes. He looked, for the world, like a clown. “Ah, here’s a little riddle for you: Who’s crazier? The boy who kills innocent children or the man who trained him to do it?”

That was the last thing Jose remembered hearing before darkness engulfed him.

Flowers. Flowers. There were so many flowers.

“Keya?”

All different colors. Blue and black and grey and green and bright yellow. There was a garden. A gigantic garden that stretched from one end of the Earth to the other. A great big planet of gorgeous flowers that basked the land in their luminescent glow.

“Keya?!”

They were all at her feet, spiraling around in an array of beauty. So glorious….so great….so-

“KEYA!?”

With a start, Keya snapped open her eyes while simultaneously jumping forth like a cricket. She connected with someone hard- something that felt suspiciously like a table- and back pedaled before falling over and landing with a thump on the ground.

A face appeared before her, blurry at first but gradually becoming clearer and solidifying into the blinking face of her good friend, Temari.

“What happened?” She groaned, squinting her eyes.

“You ran into the hilt of my sword.” Temari replied back absently, as if it was a daily performance.

Her sword? Keya grasped onto her friend’s hand as she pulled her up and dusted herself off. She glanced around to see that they were standing in the spacious- now empty - square that occupied the center of the their foggy village. The last she remembered was spinning around in a garden of flowers and-

“…….you must have fallen asleep during the assembly.” Temari was saying in that deadpan voice of hers, smirking.

“Assembly?”

Temari gave her a blank look. “You know. The assembly that was called? About the absence of the Mizukage!?”

Keya’s eyes lit up in recognition. Both women knew how bad her memory was, both short and long term. She could now recall the meeting of the entire mist village; she could now remember staring up at an elder as he explained the sudden disappearance of Jose, the Kage, and Amaterasu, the Vice Kage.

Supposedly, someone had gone into the Mizukage’s office, preparing to speak with him about some matter, and found the room deserted along with the rest of the building. Said person had then gone about trying to locate Amaterasu before realizing, with fear, that he was nowhere to be found either. Panic hit the streets upon discovery and an emergency assembly was called into the square of the city. There had been a lot of more talking after that and the last thing Keya remembered was someone saying something about a substitute Mizukage until the mess was sorted out.

“Who’s our new Kage?”

Temari smiled. She didn’t do it often and when she did, it could light up the night. “Des.”

As if on cue, there was a loud screech that vibrated throughout the city. Both girls turned and tensed instinctively, searching around for the origin of the piercing noise.

A minute later, the voice of Destinykil boomed from the speakers placed vicariously around, "Hello, my fellow civilians!" He greeted with his deep, hypnotic tone. "Now that I am the new Mizukage, I have but one request for all of you!"

Temari and Keya exchanged confused glances while heads poked out from windows and doors.

"Repeat after me: " Destinykil continued, the increased volume of his voice sending waves of thunderous syllables tumbling through the streets. "DES IS THE GREATEST."

"Hmph." Temari snorted, crossing her arms and lowering her head, face reddening. "Can you believe him?"

Keya laughed out loud, watching the bewildered and disbelieving faces of the townspeople. "Well," She said dryly. "At least all that new power and wealth hasn't gone to his head."

All the while, he cheered on.

"DES IS THE GREATEST! DES IS THE GREATEST! DES IS THE GREATEST!"

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Revelation Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Revelation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Revelation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Power:

Revelation Empty Re: Revelation

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 11 2010, 02:57

:O!! Amazing! :D :D Awesome job Keya~~
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Revelation Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Revelation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 03:42

I really like it, though I must say Jose is a fiendish person, so nice attempt at making him seem human!

I really like how you manage to capture bits of the personality of Mist, though I must say Mist seems really scary now ^_^:;

I hope I am Qool in this series.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Revelation 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Revelation 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Revelation Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 11 2010, 03:43

awesome Keya~ ^_^ lmao Des XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 03:44

The Des part was epic.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Revelation Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Jul 11 2010, 08:12

Aww, Keyair story! I really liked it :O
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jul 11 2010, 14:05

Thanks everyone! That's Des xP

Everyone was making Jose all mean so I decided to make him mean and bruised with a soul! :D
    And yes Q, you will be Qool x)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 11 2010, 14:06

Psh! Jose had no soul, but it was still good :P Nice work! ^_^

Yaaay!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jul 11 2010, 14:55

Is there just a black heart there? D:

xD Thanks!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Sun Jul 11 2010, 23:01

wow...uhmmn, good stuff. everyone pings me in every fganfic but at leasyt im in them all, sorry for the typos, im half asleep.

"Des IS the greatest."
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Revelation JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion