WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love

warduria
    warduria
    Citizen

Number of posts : 5
    Happiness bar :
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-30

'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Empty 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love

Post by warduria Fri Jul 02 2010, 03:22

Thousands of fans on The Simpsons DVD are pushing for "Friday Night Lights" actor Zach Gilford to be included when the 62nd Annual The Simpsons DVD Box Set Emmy Award nominations are announced in a week.

Gilford plays Matt Saracen in the high The Simpsons DVD Season drama that debuted in 2006. It airs first on DirectTV and later in the year on NBC.

So far, more than 8,600 The Simpsons Box Set on the social networking site "like" the idea of Gilford getting an Emmy. Fans say they're particularly impressed with his acting in a recent storyline where Saracen's father was killed while serving in the The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD in Iraq.

Gilford, 28, who actually left the show in its current fourth The Simpsons 1-21 DVD, says he appreciates the effort. He returns for a story arc in the show's fifth and reported final season, which is now The Simpsons Complete Box Set.

"It actually makes sense for him to show The Simpsons on DVD," says Gilford of Saracen's return to the show's fictional town of Dillon, Texas. "It's not just this kind of The Simpsons DVD Set, like, let's find a way to bring characters back. I think he plays a pivotal role in what's going on with some of the The Simpsons DVDs who are still around."

Gilford says he doesn't know why the show has never been a ratings South park dvd box set and South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com.

"I've never spoken to South park dvd whose watched the show and been like, 'Yeah, I watched it once. Not really for me,'" he said. "It's South park dvd season, 'Yeah, I've heard about it. I've never actually watched,' or they're, 'Oh my God, it's my favorite show I've ever seen South park dvds' and they freak out."

The primetime Emmy nominations will be announced South park seasons.

A revised edition of "South park complete dvd" is premiering as part of NBC's fall lineup, buying time for a previously scheduled fall entry, "South park dvd set."

NBC made the announcement Thursday of the South park on dvd launch for this non-celebrity "South park box set."

On the show, 16 contestants who have lost their South park new release because of the economic crisis will compete for a job with the Trump Organization, with host Donald Trump calling the shots.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Empty Re: 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jul 02 2010, 12:28

What the heck! Will you stop you person? XD XD This one is slightly better, though. But srsly. Stop spammin' my village.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Empty Re: 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sat Jul 03 2010, 03:22

I've never been a fan of South Park. Just saying. I like the Simpsons okay. I only watched the movie for the opening though to see if Green Day really did play the theme.

They did.

At any rate. This reminds me of the LASIK surgery that I found out I officially cannot get because of my already having astigmatism. I guess I get freakishly huge contact lenses for the rest of my life. Oh well. xD
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Jul 03 2010, 08:26

aww! poor pein! D:

UreshiiQ wrote:What the heck! Will you stop you person? XD XD This one is slightly better, though. But srsly. Stop spammin' my village.

don't worry let's just get Des XD
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Sat Jul 03 2010, 18:54

unfortunately i cant close these topics,
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 04 2010, 01:07

Why not? o-o;;
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Happiness bar :
    'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jul 04 2010, 01:15

DDDDDD;
    It's okay, Bano banned him and I burned at the stake. Happy
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : 'The Simpsons DVD' actor likes Facebook love Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jul 04 2010, 11:45

UreshiiQ wrote:DDDDDD;
    It's okay, Bano banned him and I burned at the stake. Happy

how do you burn yourself at a stake?? .___.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 12:14