WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Shadowed Glass
Toshii
6 posters

Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Empty Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7)

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:17

Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Rirzar
    Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

"Geez, how long has it been since we've last visited?" Jay asked looking at the seemingly familiar stores and shops as he and Zergio walks along.

"4 years." Zergio replied looking around as well.

"Ah! Look at that!" Jay said amazed at a skinny old man selling snakes for pets. Jay runs over to the old man demanding a bargain on the prices. Zergio sweatdrops and sighs as he looks away and starts walking again, looking for somewhere to shop. As he looks around, a stand catches his eye. The stand has an assortment of different weapons and blades. From swords and katanas to kunais and shurikens to axes and bow & arrows. The weapons seem very interesting, but not to his liking.

"Hm." Zergio said examining the different weapons displayed.

"May I help you?" A man's voice said coming from the back of the stand. He wears a plain white t-shirt along with long brown pants. He has piercing orange eyes and a streak of grey hair in his pitch black hair. Zergio feels a bit intimidated by his eyes. The man's eyes brighten as he saw a flame of confidence flare deep within Zergio's eyes and smiles with interest.

"Welcome to KOB's Weapons Shop!" The man exclaimed with excitement.

"The name's King Of Blades. Happy to serve. You see all these wonderful and nice sharpened weapons? All used by me in the past." KOB explained happily.

"What? You used all these weapons?" Zergio asked a bit intrigued.

"Indeed I did, boy. I am sorry, it's rude calling you boy. What is your name?"

"Zergio."

"Fine name that is. You know, there's something about you I like. Something special. In fact..." KOB said going in the back for a bit. He soon came back with a black steel box with the name "Soul Ripper" etched onto the front. He sets the box in front of Zergio as he opens it. Inside the steel box reveals a marvelous weapon. A brace that has 3 claw-like silver blades protruding from it. All three extended 15 inches and are razor-sharp. The weapon looked really amazing to Zergio. But why was KOB showing it to him?

"This weapon is one of my most treasured and valuable weapons ever. I call it Soul Ripper. And it's all yours." KOB said with the greatest honor handing Zergio the steel box containing his new weapon. He couldn't take his eyes off his new item. Then the thought of payment just hit him.

"Wait, how much does this cost?" Zegio asked immediately.

"50 ryo." KOB stated organizing some of his weapons and fixing a few off the prices. Zergio's mouth almost drops from how cheap Soul Ripper is.

"Wait! This is a great weapon and you're going to sell it cheap!?" Zergio exclaimed.

"Well...the original price is 50,000 ryo." Zergio's mouth literally drops when he heard "50,000 ryo".

"I just gave you a huge discount because I have high hopes for you. But unless you want to pay the actual price..." KOB said trailing off.

"N-No! It's okay. I'll pay 50 ryo." Zergio stammered dropping the money into KOB's hand. There's no way his mom could've gave him that much money. KOB smiles at Zergio patting him on the shoulder.

"Take care of Soul Ripper, okay, Zergio?" KOB said with happiness.

"Yeah." Zergio replied with an assuring smile. He starts to walk away but is somewhat greeted by Jay running up to him.

"Hey Gio, do you have any money for a snake?" Jay said panting.

"Zergio. And no, there's no way in heck you're getting a snake." Zergio said annoyed that his brother would actually want to buy one. Jay gave him a ticked face and just turns away with disappointment. Zergio ignores his pouting and realizes what he can use his new weapon for. He can probably make combos and new attacks with it. Maybe his brother is willing to help.

"Hey Jay, would you like to help me train with my new weapon, Soul Ripper?" Zergio asked.

"What? You got a weapon?" Jay said puzzled.

"Yeah, so are you going to help me spar or what?" Zergio asks again.

"Fine! I hadn't had a good spar in a while." Jay said getting pumped.

"Same here." Zergio said with a eager smirk.

Toshii, Nina, and Azuki walks through Chikora holding bags of items, souvenirs and candy. Mostly chocolate and pocky, of course. Toshii also restocked here first-aid and medicine supply quite nicely so that she's more prepared just in case someone gets injured.

"So, where should we go next?" Toshii asked excitedly.

"Well, maybe we could stop for lunch at the Sushi Barrel. I go there a lot and their sushi and rice are delicious." Azuki said cheerfully thinking about her favorite sushi.

"That sounds good!" Toshii exclaimed feeling hungry. Nina's stomach growls slightly loud making Nina and Azuki's head towards her.

"Sorry, but I haven't had anything to eat except pocky ever since the dumpling house, T-chan." She said scratching her cheek lightly with one finger, embarrassed as her cheeks blush a faint pink.

"You're right, Nina! We need to head there immediately! Before you die of starvation!" Toshii said alarmingly.

"Wait, I said I was just hungry...not dying." Nina said sweatdropping. Azuki sweatdrops as well with a confused smile.

"Still let's-! Oh my gosh! A jewelry stand!" Toshii exclaimed running to the stand. Nina and Azuki just stands there in puzzlement and disbelief.

Stopping right in front of the stand, Toshii looks and examines all the beautiful works of jewelry. Her eyes sparkles like the jewels displayed before her. Topazs, rubies, sapphires, pearls, emeralds, diamonds, amethysts. So many options. A woman comes from the back wearing a tan apron over her long sleeved magneta shirt and her baby blue jeans. Her eyes were a light purple and she had straight brown hair going to her shoulder.

"Hello, Welcome to Knssquad's Jewelry Shop. How may I help you?" Kns said organizing the necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings from each other, so that they won't get tangled with each other. Toshii looks at the jewelry closely looking for what she wants. Such pretty gems. After Kns finished organizing her merchandise, she glances at Toshii and then sees her collar. It catches her eye and she looks at the collar closely. Toshii steps back a bit a little unsure of what Kns was doing.

"Oh, I'm sorry! That collar you have there, what kind of gem is it? It looks like a ruby." Kns said pointing at the gem at the center of Toshii's collar.

"Oh, I'm not really sure, to tell you the truth." Toshii said rubbing the back of her head.

"Hmm, that's a shame." Kns said looking straight into Toshii's icy blue eyes. She examines them closely making Toshii feel uncomfortable.

"Ah! I got the perfect one for you!" Kns said in excitement as she looks through her merchandise and picks up a beautiful teardrop shaped gem on a string. It was a lovely icy blue just like Toshii's eyes. Toshii's eyes widens at the necklace and its beauty. Kns hands her the necklace and taps her forehead figuring out a sensible price for it.

"How about 500 ryo for it?" Kns suggested.

"Sure!" Toshii said handing her 500 ryo from her money pouch. Kns accepts the money and also gives Toshii a emerald necklace which has a brilliant green shine to it. Toshii gives her a confused look.

"What's this for?" Toshii asked.

"Oh that's for your blue-haired friend over there." Kns said pointing to Nina who is munching on her pocky.

"I always look for the best in my customers and choose their destined jewelry! You, a cute soft sapphire, and her, a calm soothing emerald! It's perfect!" Kns shouted out at the sky in assurance an determination.

"Thank you..." Toshii said sweatdropping and runs off to go meet up with Azuki and Nina.

Jay, with his sickle out, gets in a defensive stance, ready to train with Zergio. Zergio takes out Soul Ripper and slips it onto his hand, trying to get use to the feel of the weapon. It feels light yet a bit heavy. He glances at the claw like blades as it shimmers in the afternoon sun and then at his brother, getting in an stance, ready to attack.

"Ready?" Jay said.

"Yeah." Zergio said charging at Jay. He then jumps up in the air and comes in for an attack, his claws ready to strike. Jay puts up his sickle in a vertical way above his head to block the attack from Zergio. When the claws clashed into the rod of the sickle, it was just enough to kick up the dust around the two. Zergio jumps back and gets in a defensive stance this time.

“Nice one, Gio!” Jay complemented getting into an stance ready to attack this time.

“Yeah, and nice defense you did there. If you wouldn’t have blocked, I would’ve skewered you.” Zergio said getting ready.

“Alright!” Jay said about to charge at his brother. Suddenly out of nowhere a large water tornado appears from the sky and descends right in between the two boys. They were shocked at this sudden appearance and the water tornado immediately starts to die down. As it does, a figure starts to appear and the tornado completely dissipates. A tall cloaked man stands there before the speechless brothers.

“Zergio Kisaki. Age, 15. Lavender hair, blue eyes. Jz Kisaki. Otherwise known as Jay. Age, 14. Brown hair, blue eyes. The both of you brothers.” The man said removing the hood from his head. The man has slick dark brown hair and sapphire blue eyes that intimidates the two brothers.

“How do you know about us!?” Jay called out to the mysterious man.

“Simple, someone has sent me to kill you two. My name is Destinykil. And prepare to die.”

Ahh! What great sushi! Toshii said patting her belly. So feels so full and happy that she has gotten some nourishment. But not as much as Nina wearing a satisfying smile on her face.

“Told you two it was great sushi!” Azuki said.

“Mhm! You sure got that right!”

“So, where should we go now?” Nina asked.

“Hmm, don’t know. Any suggestions, Azuki?” Toshii asked Azuki.

“Um, not really sure.”

“Huh. Guess we go back to the house?” Toshii suggested putting her hands on the back of her head. The trio just stood thinking, in puzzlement of what to do next. Going home might be the best option. Toshii sighs and turns around, seeing a dirty looking alley. There was nothing but a few dented trash cans, a dumpster with millions of flies around it and an abandoned box. Toshii, however, eyed the box and sees a white fuzz ball inside it. She runs over to it and kneels down, picking it up. It was a bit smaller than her hand, but slowly, a cute yawn was let off from the furball as it uncurls into a small creature. It has small hands and feet yet it also had a small head and body. But its ears were large and it had a long whip like tail with a fuzzy end. Finally it has large red eyes like large gleaming rubies and quite a cute face.

“Hm? T-chan, what are you doing?” Nina said walking over to Toshii along with Azuki.

“I found a little friend, guys!” Toshii said excited and shows them the little creature.

“Shuu, shuu!” the little creature exclaimed with a smile on its face.

“What is it? It’s cute, but what is it?” Nina asked confused at the adorable creature.

“Yes, I’ve never seen anything like it.” Azuki said.

“Guys, I know this might sound weird, but I think I can understand him.” Toshii said listening closely.

“He just said ‘Hello, hello!’”

“Shuu shuu shuu shuu, shuu shuu shuu.”

“He says he’s been living out here for 2 years now on his own. Oh no.”

“Shuu shuu shuu shuu…” the creature said wrapping its tail around itself and sitting down with a grave look on its face.

“He said his mother died two years ago, and that’s when he started living on his own…poor fella.”

“This is quite a dilemma.” Nina said thinking.

“Ah! Can we keep him!?” Toshii exclaimed with determination. Nina sweatdropps as soon as Toshii said those words. She knows very well no one can stop her once she has that undefeatable determination.

“Well, it’s not really up to me…” Nina trailed off looking at Azuki. Toshii looks at Azuki too.

“Ah! Well…sure. But when you guys leave, you should probably take him with you. He seems like a friendly buddy.” Azuki noted with care. The creature jumps to its feet in joy and glees and jumps happily on top of Toshii’s head. Toshii couldn’t help but smile at him. So can’t Nina and Azuki.

“Shuu shuu!!” the creature said cheerfully.

“He said ‘Thank you, thank you ever so much!’” Toshii said cheerfully as well.

“Oh! We need a name for it! How about…Shuu?”

“Sounds perfect.” Nina said with a smile.

“I agree!” Azuki agreed.

“Alright then! Your new name is now Shuu!” Toshii declared gathering Shuu in her arms and hugging him.

New chapter coming sooner or later.

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:50; edited 4 times in total
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Empty Re: Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7)

Post by Shadowed Glass Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:23

Great chapter! Yays. Hehe
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Empty Re: Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7)

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:24

you're a quick reader shadow. ._.

and thanks (:
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

Post by Shadowed Glass Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:29

Thanks but quite a few people are faster readers than me, I can only just keep up with them. Hehe
    No probs. Hehe
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:57

awesome T-chan ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:58

thanks nina (:
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Jun 19 2010, 19:02

your welcome
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sun Jun 20 2010, 12:58

This one does not seem as long as the others! =|
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 20 2010, 13:01

^^;; really? well how did you like it? =/
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sun Jun 20 2010, 13:05

Oh! Sorry. ^_^ I liked it, really nice to read.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 20 2010, 13:06

azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by azuki_dashi16 Sun Jun 20 2010, 14:35

Cute fuzzy thing! 8D lmao~
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 20 2010, 14:57

xD;;
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Shuu Pops From His Hole (SOL - Chapter 7) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:00

Uh oh!
    Des has arrived D:
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 20:14

lol yeah XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 18:45