WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Destinykil
Toshii
6 posters

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Empty Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6)

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 02:21

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) N4v6zt

Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

Jay and Zergio finally arrives at a clearing where the fight took place. They look around to see Toshii and Nina over by a tree but also a charred skeleton just a few feet away from them. It seems they've arrived too late. Jay rushes over to the girls as Zergio kneels down and examine the skeleton.

"What happened?" Zergio asked looking up at Toshii who is walking over with Nina.

"2 people, that's with a group called the Kuragari, attacked us. Well, one of them. The other went his own way from them."

"I see, and how'd this come to be?" Zergio said pointing at the charred skeleton.

"Whoa!" Jay said noticing the skeleton and starts poking it with a stick. Zergio feels an anger vein throb in his forehead.

"We're not here to see if a skeleton can come back to life..." Zergio said annoyed and takes the stick from Jay.

"Idiot."

"Hey!" Jay replied back with an anger vein.

"Stop it you two!" Toshii said.

Jay and Zergio just looks away from each other in annoyance. Toshii sighs and goes back over to Nina to help her stand.

"You can stand right, Nina?" Toshii asked.

"Yeah, but with the attack from earlier, I think I might need help walking back to the camp." Nina said grabbing her dagger and putting it back into her pocket. Toshii helps her friend up and starts walking back with Zergio and Jay following.

The four gets back o the camp to treat Toshii and Nina's minor injuries and starts to discuss about the Kuragari.

"So, who is this Kuragari anyways? I've heard about them a little, but I don't know who they are." Zergio asked.

"They're a group of evil people who are after the Elemental Orbs and the Mystical Orb for world domination." Toshii explained to Zergio and Jay.

"I see." Zergio said understanding.

"That's not good." said Jay laying back down on his covers looking at the dark filled canopy of the forest clearing.

"That'll throw a wrench into our plans." Jay sighed.

Toshii snaps her fingers and a fire appears, blazing in their mini fireplace. Zergio looks up at the sky and examines the position of the moon to determine the time.

"It's going to be morning soon." he said still examining its position.

"T-chan, where are we at the moment?" Nina asked taking out a pocky stick and starts munching on it. Toshii takes the map out from her bag and searches for the marker she has put on the map to pinpoint their current location.

"We're almost out of the forest. Just two more miles." Toshii informed them.

"And then we will reach a town called Chikora."

"Chikora? I know somebody who lives there." Zergio said.

"His girlfriend." Jay mumbled under his breath snickering a little. Mini little shadow hands covers Jay's mouth and he struggles furiously try to get them off.

"She is just a friend." Zergio said sternly as he sends a glare at his brother.

"Huh." Toshii said curiously. Nina just keeps munching on her pocky stick while watching Jay be smothered by the shadow hands.

"Right now I would say its 5:00. So we'll leave around 5:30." Zergio suggested releasing the shadows from Jay's mouth. Jay gasps for air coughing up a little while sending a glare at his brother.

With all this commotion, Toshii totally forgot about her dream. She just shrugs. It is something to be put to the side at the moment.

Kaito silently stands on the dirt path in the dusk forest, awaiting the arrival of two people. Once in a while, a bat demon would try to attack him but he would always decapitate them with his knife. With his hood down, his black, messy hair gleams from the moonlight as it covers his entire forehead and his sharp dark purple eyes looks up ahead at the two people walking towards him.

"So, you two have finally arrived." Kaito said. A man with a bored expression and a girl with a cheerful demeanor approached him. The man had short black hair and teal eyes and so did the girl but her hair is long and went to the end of her back.

"Hm. Sorry we took so long, but Jan wanted to stop for chocolate...again." the man said looking at the girl named Jan. Jan looked back at the man with a pouty face.

"Mikelalo, you know I was hungry so I wanted to get a Munchy bar."

"Hm." The man replied directing his attention back at Kaito.

"It doesn't matter, you two are here now. Mikel, have you've gotten the information?" Kaito asked Mikel.

"Yes, but the Kuragari has already started going after one of the Orbs. The Hikari Orb, that is." Mikel informed him.

"What is Kai-chan gonna do?" Jan asked wandering over to one of the bat demons' dead bodies.

"Well, it is only one orb, so it's nothing to get excited over." Kaito said without care.

"So, what are we to do now? Hm?" Mikel asked scratching the back of his head.

"You are assigned to go after the Kaze Orb. Isn't the wind element to your liking?" Kaito asked. Mikel nodded slowly narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Okay then. Farewell for now you two." Kaito said before vanishing completely again. Mikel just stares off into the darkness ahead of him and turns around.

"Let's go Jan." Mikel called out to her as he starts walking away.

"Oh, okay, Mikelalo! Wait up!" Jan called out grabbing the bat wings she has cut off with a blade and runs to catch up to Mikel.

"Why'd you bring bat wings?" Mikel asked her annoyed.

"You know, Mikelalo..." she said darkly as she looks at him with blank and scary eyes. Mikel ignores the look, having seen it many times before.

"...to add to my collection." she said almost like a whisper putting away the small blade she used to cut off the bat wings, her hands covered in bat demon blood. Mikel sighs.

"Yeah, whatever."

Toshii and others finally arrives in Chikora. They overlook the town from a hill and it looks very lively. Many stores and houses around and people are already bustling in this early in the morning. They descend from the hill and down a dirt path that leads straight to the town. It's a relief to be out of that forest.

As hey cross through the town, many items and such are being traded, bought or sold. Many people walk to stands and restaurants for food or breakfast. Jay yawns and ignores the energetic town, Zergio focuses on their destination, and Nina and Toshii looks everywhere at everything in amazement. They've never seen such a town bursting with life.

"Wow, Nawikou is peaceful, but this is..." Toshii said not finishing the sentence.

"Jubilent." Nina said in awe as she finishes the sentence for her.

"We have to go shopping around here! Who knows what kind of chocolate or pocky they might have!" Toshii suggested, excited at trying new chocolate.

"Yeah." Nina said day dreaming about strawberry pocky she always wanted to try.

"After, we get to the house." Zergio said annoyed by their gleefulness.

"Geez, I wouldn't think about sweets too much because the next thing you know you're going to be fat." Jay said carelessly and suddenly he is kicked in the back of his head.

"What do you know!?" Toshii said furiously while kicking Jay repeatedly in the back of his head. Zergio pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs and Nina just watches.

In the darkness of the throne room, the Kuragari's leader sits in his throne chair and waits patiently for the person to step into the spotlight before him. A tall man steps forward into the spotlight with a black cloak on with the hood shadowing his face. The cloaked man stands there looking up at the leader.

"So, are you the famous Assassin of Mist?" the leader asked narrowing his eyes as his guest.

"Yes, I am. And I was busy training for my next target. Now why am I here?" The cloaked man demanded, clearly impatient.

"Well, I have new targets for you to track down." the leader said throwing two pieces of paper at the cloaked man. The cloaked man caught the flimsy papers that had a photo on each of them and information. He observes and analyzes them closely.

"So? Besides, they don't look all that strong." The man scoffed, annoyed that he came all the way. Just be asked to kill two boys? Ridiculous.

"Well, they are a threat to me right now, and they need to be eliminated." the leader started.

"I have sent well-trained men after them a day ago and they have not returned as of yet."

"And?"

"Well, I'm supposing that they were killed by those two."

The cloaked man eyes the two pictures suspiciously. He has met weak looking yet dangerous targets. Maybe they are one of them.

"Their aliases are Zergio and Jay." the leader continued.

"And if you kill them, then I promise you I will get you the Mizu Orb."

This deal interest the cloaked man quite a bit. So much a smirk shone thought the shadows of his hood. This could possibly make him the greatest water-element assassin ever.

"So, what do you say, Destinykil?"

"Hmm...fine. It's a deal, but pull anything funny, and I will have your head." Des threatened the leader before walking out of the throne room with the papers clenched tightly in his hands.

The group finally arrives to Zergio's friend's house. However instead of it being a regular house, it was a mansion. It gives no surprise to Jay and Zergio but certainly did to Toshii and Nina.

"Woah!" Toshii exclaimed.

"Do you always have to freak over every little thing you see here?" Jay said irritated.

"Shut up!" Toshii shouted at Jay.

"Besides, you never told us she live in such a big house, Gio." Toshii said. Zergio felt a anger vein throb in his forehead.

"It's Zergio. Don't be like the idiot over there." Zergio said glancing over at Jay.

"I'm not an idiot!" Jay yelled.

"It just seems easier to say. After all, it's still addressing the same person." Toshii said shrugging off Zergio's request.

"Whatever." Zergio said ringing the doorbell.

"Coming!" A happy voice said coming up to the door. The door opens to a girl who looks Toshii's age and has blue eyes and curly, blonde hair. Toshii and Nina looks at her with curiosity.

"Ah! Zero, Jay! Good to see you all again!" She said hugging both Zergio and Jay by the necks.

"Zergio. And hello again, Azuki." he said, sighing.

"Yeah, hi." Jay said feeling a bit uncomfortable. Azuki then notices Nina and Toshii and lets go of the boys to go introduce herself.

"My name is Azuki. Nice to meet you...um...what are your names?"

"Toshii. Nice to meet you too." Toshii replied with a smile.

"Nina, and what T-chan said." Nina said pointing to Toshii. Azuki smiles at them and turns to Zergio and Jay.

"So, what brings you here?" Azuki asked curiously.

"Well, we're going after one of the Orbs, each of us, but we just need a place to stop and rest. So is it possible for us to stay here?" Zergio asked her. Azuki ponders it for a bit and the answer shined on her face.

"Sure! There's enough rooms for everyone and my mom and dad's away. So the company's going to be nice. How long do you guys plan on staying?"

"3 days." Zergio replied.

"Okay! Come on in!" Azuki said walking inside the large house with the others following. Azuki gives them all a tour of the house. She first shows them the kitchen, which had large refrigerator stocked with food, and living room and then went upstairs so that she could show them their guest rooms.

"The boys can take the room on the right and the girls can take the room on the left." Azuki said.

"Ugh, the last person I want to room with is Gio." Jay sending a glare at his brother.

"Zergio. And likewise." Zergio said sending a glare back at his brother and lightning sparks between them.

"Hey, hey, calm down you two." Toshii said about to get between them.

"Excuse me, Nina and Toshii, but would you like to see my room?" Azuki asked the girls.

"Sure, but why?" Toshii asked.

"Just need approval." Azuki said leading them further down the hallway to her room and leaving the boys complaining at each other.

Azuki opens the door to her room and Toshii and Nina pokes their heads in and looks around the big room. There was all sorts of colors everywhere. Baby blue, scarlet red, bright yellow, lime green, royal purple, pale orange, coral pink and all sorts of different hues. Many assortments and wide variety. Almost like a rainbow.

"Whoa." Toshii said amazed at the rainbow room.

"So colorful." Nina commented just astonished as Toshii.

"Thank you! I really like colors, especially in a rainbow. It really appeals to me." she said with a bright smile. Toshii and Nina looks back at Azuki.

"It really is nice, Azuki. You must be really creative to have this." Toshii said really happy. Azuki just smiles at her.

"So! Do you girls want to go into town?" Azuki asked.

"Yeah! That's what we've wanted to do ever since stepping foot into this town!" Toshii squeals in excitement as she goes to get her money.

Chapter 7 coming sooner or later.

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:49; edited 4 times in total
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Empty Re: Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6)

Post by Destinykil Wed Jun 16 2010, 02:48

nice stuff ^_^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Empty Re: Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6)

Post by Banouin Wed Jun 16 2010, 03:49

Why sooner or later >_>
    Pfft.

Good chapter
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 09:51

thanks des :D

because bano, i'm a procrastintor on my story. besides i've been saying that since ch.1? XD
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by azuki_dashi16 Wed Jun 16 2010, 15:10

Puppy Dog Eyes Happy I like~
    Chapterr 7! Noow! D: lawl
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 15:20

^ DUDE! i'm taking a break!

i put my sleep aside last night just to edit this whole chapter!
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.

ZeroxAzuki

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by azuki_dashi16 Wed Jun 16 2010, 15:58

xD; Fine, fine. I was kidding anywho~ Work on it when you find the time~
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 16:00

Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) 397491
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female

ZeroxAzuki

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by azuki_dashi16 Wed Jun 16 2010, 16:50

What? ._.;
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 19:03

that is if i don't procrastinate... ._.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 16 2010, 22:19

I did it! I caught up and read all 6 chapters. I am so proud of myself.

Hey Toshii! Sorry it took me so long to get to your story! I was being lame.

I really like your story, and it will be one I am looking forward to seeing more chapters of. It's interesting, cute, and has nice action sequences. And I enjoy the characters. It shows that you put a lot of work into this!

And I love that Kaito, Mikel, and Jan are forming their own group! Stories are ALWAYS better when there are lots of groups working around ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 22:22

awwws thanks :D
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Arrival in Chikora (SOL - Chapter 6) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:44

Zuki and her colorful room! I liked that part :D That's how I would see her :3

Kaito is with Mikelo and Janjan! Oh yay! :3
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:04

Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 03:52