WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Banouin
UreshiiQ
Shadowed Glass
NightKitsuneQ
Toshii
9 posters

The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Empty The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5)

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 10 2010, 15:17

The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Rirzar
    Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

"What!?" Sakuno called out jumping out of her chair. Yuki and Makiko sit in their seats calmly looking up at the angered Sakuno.

"Why, Mother!? They're not ready!" she shouted with protest.

"You know, they trained with each other every day harshly while you and Yuki were away. They've gotten a lot stronger." Makiko said with certainty.

"Still!"

"Sakuno, maybe Mother is right. I mean I can sense them as we speak and they have gotten a lot stronger since then." Yuki responded in her docile and timid voice. She would always be intimidated by her sister whenever anger arose in her.

"Kuno, please just trust the boys." Makiko said with great ease.

"But Mother, I've heard there's an organization going around to try and take the Orbs! Jay and Zergio could get caught in the crossfire and die! Aren't you worried?"

"Of course I’m worried, but I just saw a vision the other day, Sakuno. They’re traveling with two other people. They could become their allies or friends. Either way, they all will be able to fight of this organization you’re talking about. Trust your brothers."

"But…"

"Don’t look at the bad side of things, Sakuno." Makiko said taking a sip of her raspberry tea. Sakuno sat down in defeat. Maybe she should put more faith into them. Her face becomes full of sadness. She wonders if she’ll ever annoy or even see her little brothers again.

"Don’t fret, Sakuno. Have some tea. You too, Yuki." Makiko suggested pouring both of them a cup.

Toshii and Nina tensed. Those two’s energies are high. The highest they have ever faced before.

"T-chan, we must be careful. I sense something sinister in those weapons." Nina warned. Sweat started to form in Nina’s palm as she clench her dagger tightly. Then Nina remembers the pond. Maybe if she could use her water abilities then she’ll be able to make the first move.

Suddenly, the woman raised her sword up pointing to the sky.

"That’s right, we forgot to introduce ourselves, didn’t we?" The woman asked the boy who replied with a nod.

"My name is SickSelfishSycho! A user of lightning!"

"And my name is Kaito, user of the earth."

The sky started to darken as black thunder clouds started to form.

"What’s going on?" Toshii questioned, prepared to attack.

Flashes of light started to show inside the dark clouds and thundering noises booms. A huge bolt of lightning came down from the sky and clashed into Sick’s sword as if it was being absorbed.

"She’s using it as a lightning rod!" Nina realized.

"That’s not all that’s in stored." She said evilly. After absorbing the lightning bolt, her sword was glowing very brightly as it emitted lightning like aura and sparked.

"Now it’s time for…some fun!" Sick shouted as she swooped her sword to the right in a curving position letting off a stream of lightning. The thunderbolt heads straight towards the two girls with incredible speed. Toshii and Nina barely had time to think as they jump out of the way of the electrical attack. The lightning bolt missed them but by just a hair as it crashed into a tree. The attack zaps the tree and all that was left of it was its bottom half. The top half was blown off and charred. Toshii and Nina just stared in awe at what just happened to the tree. It could’ve been them.

A thundering noise wakes Zergio up from his sleep. He rubs his eyes trying to wake up and make his vision clearer. He sighs. It wasn’t even morning yet. Another boom of thunder. Great, a thunderstorm, he thought. He looks over at his sleeping brother as and who is snoring and had his cover wrapped oddly around him. Zergio then looks over to the abandoned blankets and pillows of Toshii and Nina.

"Not good." He said going over to Jay.

"Hey, idiot. Wake up!" He keeps tapping Jay’s shoulder but proves unsuccessful.

"Guess I have to do it the hard way." He said standing up and kicks Jay in his ribs. Jay’s eyes shot open from the pain that suddenly struck into his ribs. He clenches them with both arms as he curses under his breath.

"What the frick did you do that for!?" He shouted, obviously angry.

"Had to get you up somehow since you wouldn’t wake up. Plus, Toshii and Nina are not here." Zergio informed him.

"So?" Jay said sitting up and rubbing his ribs.

"They must of went to wash their faces or something."

Jay and Zergio suddenly sees a large bolt of lightning struck somewhere a mile from where they are. It shakes them a bit but the lightning didn’t go away after a minute. That was very strange. Lightning only lasts for a few seconds, not an entire minute.

"Let’s go, Jay. I have a feeling Toshii and Nina are there."

"Yeah. And it doesn't look good either."

Toshii and Nina stands up immediately a little shaky after witnessing that lightshow. Toshii growls under her breath. These guys are really going to be tough. She and Nina can't let their guard down for a second.

"T-chan." Nina whispered.

"Yeah?" Toshii whispered back.

"You take the SickSelfishSycho and I take Kaito."

"What!? Did see how she barbecque'd that tree!? No way!" Toshii complained.

"Yes, but I would have a disadvantage since I am a user of water. But you should be able to be on par with her element-wise. I don't think you would be able to fight Kaito with your fire abilities against his earth abilities but I might have a chance. Or maybe we could work together. She seems like the angry type of person, so if you can provoke her to charge at us, I can use my water abilities and trap her. And maybe even drown her."

Toshii understood the plan and she is right. Even though she is scary, Toshii might be able to beat her. But Nina and with her, together they could pull it off. But there's always that Kaito. He might pull something. Nina focuses her attention on the pond ready to strike when it will be the time.

"Hey!" Toshii called out to Sick.

"Eh?" Sick said puzzled.

"What's a old lady doing on the battle field!?" Toshii continues. Sick started to clench her teeth as anger started to arise in her.

"Brat..." Sick hissed through her teeth.

"Hmm...they're trying to provoke her. Good plan." Kaito thought as he hid his knife back in his cloak.

"Shouldn't you be home, knitting sweaters and making cookies for your grankids!?" Toshii kept shouting enjoying toying with the enraged Sick. Sick tightly clenches her electric blade in her hand.

"So..." Sick started but suddenly disappears and was dashing across the pond with speed and a furious countenance.

"...you really want to die!!!" Sick screamed out at Toshii rushing at her.

"Now Nina!!" Toshii called out to her friend.

"Right!" Nina replied. With the flick of her wrist, water pillars starts to rise from around where Sick was and started closing in. Sick stops stunned at the scene but is too late to try and escape because the pillars collides into each other with Sick in the very center. The fused pillars started to form into a circular shape and soon became a large sphere of water with Sick in the center struggling to try and get out of it.

"Good job, Nina!" Toshii exclaimed at the sight of the mass of water.

"Nina, but I can only hold it for a limited time." Nina said tiredly. Sweat started to trickle down her neck as she tries to maintain the sphere. She has only done this a few times in her life.

"This isn't easy, since it requires a lot of energy." Nina said a bit exhaustedly.

"Hmm." Toshii said thinking. She laid her eyes on Kaito suspiciously. He isn't doing anything to help his partner.

Suddenly, surges of lightning started appearing all over the water barrier. Toshii and Nina is shocked to see this happening. Nina now knows exactly what is going on.

"T-chan! She's is trying to weaken the barrier with the lightning to make me use more energy to a point where I'm too weak to hold it up. When that happens, she'll be free." Nina admitted, feeling defeated.

"Oh no!" Toshii said.

But it was too late to do anything as the orb of water burst into rain, raining over the entire clearing. Nina and Toshii just watches in awe as Sick lands over on their side of the pond. Her hood is down which reveals pale blonde hair and orange eyes full of rage.

"So, you think you can just make me a little angry and just expect to ambush me like that? I got to tell you, that was a good idea, but, it's over for you!" she yelled out charging at Nina. Nina immediately pulls out her dagger but Sick was faster and knees her with much force and power in her stomach. Nina gets the wind knocked out of her and goes flying into a tree. She spits up a bit of blood and falls to the ground unconscious.

"Nina!!" Toshii called out about to run over to her unconscious friend but Sick grabs her by the back of her neck and slams Toshii so hard into the ground, she lets go of her katana. Toshii spat up blood as she is grabbed by the neck and Sick's sword being raised and pointed at her skull. Toshii felt the sparks sting her skin as she tries to struggle from her enemy's grasp.

"This is what happens when you mess with me, you dirty brat!!" Sick said about to pierce through Toshii's forehead but suddenly stops when she feels a burning feeling in her wrist. She looks to see that Toshii had her hand clenched tightly on her wrist and there is fire being sent all the way from her arm to her entire body. Sick screams in pain and agony as her body is being scorched by the blaze. She releases Toshii from her grasp and drops to the ground and rolls around.

Toshii stands up with a smirk but is a bit wobbly from the attack earlier.

"That's my Fiery Touch move. Whenever my enemy grabs a hold of me for a long time like you did, I'll just sneak my energy into your body. Your body heat will react with my fire energy as the blood vessels carry it throughout your whole body and sets it ablaze. And the worse part about it, the flames will never give out until your completely charred bones." Toshii explained as she started walking over to the unconscious Nina, picking up her katana along the way.

"GAAAH!! DARN YOU!!" Sick screamed out for a final time before she completely stops moving her body and falls silent. Toshii knows she is dead now. She kneels down to see if Nina suffered any serious injuries. Nothing serious but bruises and some pain she might feel when she wakes up.

But Toshii just remembered about Kaito! She quickly looks to see that he is not there! She frantically looks around and turns around and sees that he is right there in front of her. She jumps back a little right in front of Nina ready to protect her.

"Relax. I won't attack." Kaito said to Toshii putting away his knife. Toshii didn't believe him for a second and still holds onto her katana.

"How do I know you're lying?" Toshii said. Suddenly, she sees the tip of Kaito's knife in front of her face. It is an inch away from her skin and she her eyes widens. Did he actually do that in the blink of an eye? It was so quick!

"If I was lying, you would've already been dead." Kaito said peering at Toshii. Toshii could clearly see his cold, dark purple eyes through the shadows of the hood. She shivered at the sight of them. Kaito puts away his knife under his cloak and starts to walk away, leaving Toshii stunned.

"W-Wait!" Toshii called out at Kaito.

"Those two other acquaintances of yours will be coming soon, so I won't be sticking around." Kaito said stopping.

"But I will tell you this, you are now my enemy. I only joined the Kuragari so that I can get stronger. But now that I've obtained this weapon and power, I can leave them now. They are my enemies as well." Kaito said in a cruel voice starting to walk away again.

"Listen well Toshii Tesuki, you, the Kuragari, and me are all enemies of each other at this moment. Like my ex-partner said, they're going to gather all the Elemental Orbs and seek out the Mystical Orb for world domination. I will not let that happen, and I know you won't either. So for now, this is farewell." Kaito said. The next time Toshii blinked, he had vanished. Out of sight. Who is Kaito? And what is he after?, Toshii thought. At least now she knows someone else wants the Kaji Orb.

"Great, competition." Toshii said in a sarcastic tone and sighs.

Chapter 6 coming sooner or later.

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:46; edited 4 times in total
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Empty Re: The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5)

Post by NightKitsuneQ Thu Jun 10 2010, 15:43

great!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Empty Re: The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5)

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 10 2010, 16:07

thanks! :3
    Shadowed Glass
    Shadowed Glass
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 8727
    What's up Tab : Randomly Confuzzed and Random
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-21

AMP
    Natural: 14
    Power:
    Instinct: 13

Post by Shadowed Glass Thu Jun 10 2010, 16:08

Yays! This was awesome. Hehe
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 10 2010, 16:13

thanks shadows!
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jun 11 2010, 22:36

I like this a lot~ It's gettin' better Tosh!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 11 2010, 22:43

thanks rii :D
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Jun 12 2010, 07:51

Cool
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 12 2010, 08:41

thanks!
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Tue Jun 15 2010, 02:36

haha, I really like this story. Keep it up Shii! and you even got my raspberry tea yays!! *smiles, then sips her raspberry tea*
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 15 2010, 10:55

your welcome ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 16 2010, 21:57

Aw! I laughed when I found out it was SSS, but I was sad when she died! Boo! Sand nin need to better represent!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 22:21

XD
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:35

Poor SSS D:

I like Kaito.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:06

:3
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Mysterious Traitor (SOL - Chapter 5) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Jul 18 2010, 17:50

quater wrote:Aw! I laughed when I found out it was SSS, but I was sad when she died! Boo! Sand nin need to better represent!

I was a bad guy ^^ I had it coming.
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Sun Jul 18 2010, 17:59

SickSelfishSycho wrote:
    quater wrote:Aw! I laughed when I found out it was SSS, but I was sad when she died! Boo! Sand nin need to better represent!

I was a bad guy ^^ I had it coming.
    No worries SSS you fought a worthy battle ^_^! Q your so harsh on SSS :D kidding, hm although I am curious as to see what Toshii will do with Q's character later though XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 01:22