WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
NightKitsuneQ
Toshii
6 posters

Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Empty Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 13:57

Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Rirzar
    Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

At night, the forest is even more darker than usual and an ominous wind blowing by. The moon is able to penetrate through the trees' barriers and sets a little lighting in the forest at night. Animals hide and cower to make sure the bat demons won't come looking for them, especially the birds who are more likely to be caught. The ambience of the forest air becomes that of pursuit hunt.

Two shady characters in black cloaks dashes through the forest floor on hot pursuit. They are coming close to their targets as they feel their energies close. One of them smirks sadistically.

"We're getting close to the prey." The first one said with a sickening tone.

"I know that, but we must keep our energies hidden as well. We don't want to be discovered before we actually get there." The second one commented in a bored tone.

"Yes, but with the new weapons that red head scientist gave us, we'll totally skewer them."

"Hmph."

Clair stands outside the lab at night waiting for someone. The moonlight reflects off her glasses as she gazes upon it. In a bored like fashion, she tiny fire ball that lights up on the tip of her finger waves it around. She hasn't done anything with fire for a good while now since she took up this disguise. Gorwing tired of wearing the glasses, she takes them off revealing her light green eyes.

"Darn it, where are those two?" she said, irritated.

"You mean us?" a figure said coming from the other side of the building. Another figure follows behind.

"It's about time you two got here, Q, Bano."

"Hey, you don't sound at all happy with us." Bano commented noticing Clair's mood.

"I'm not. I should kick both your butts for making me do this. You know how much I despise this guy."

"Yes, we know very well, Clair. But you're the only one who can do this for us." Q said in a serious voice.

"Besides, with that girl's cooperation, we might be able to hit it off." Bano said looking up at the starry night.

"Bano, how many times you're going to call her 'that girl'?"

"I don't really see how valuable she is to this." Clair said.

"Trust me. She is, Clair. And her name's Toshii."

The little group of young adventurers sleep as they rest themselves for tomorrow's new day. Jay dreams and moves around about beating all the bad guys in the world up, Zergio just sleeps quietly, and Nina sleeps contently holding onto a cerulean blue dagger in case something happens. However, Toshii was having a terrible nightmare. She clenches onto her covers trying to endure it.

Toshii shakes with the upmost horror as she stands over her mother's dead body. The long black haired woman lays on her stomach in a large pool of blood, her face completely covered by her hair. Toshii steps back looking down at her now bloodied hands and clothes. Her eyes widened at the scenes and she fell back on her butt just to see the whole room covered with blood splats.

"What is this? What's happening!?" Toshii screamed out clenching her head trying to wake up from this nightmare. She knows this isn't real and it couldn't be. She is unable to comprehend why her mother's corpse is in front of her or why she and the room is covered in blood. Suddenly, she feels a very scary presence and turn towards a mirror just to see herself but with pure black hair and electric green and slit eyes giving her a sharp and menacing look. There was blood on her face. Her mother's blood.

"Who are you?" Toshii asked about to lose her mind.

"I am you." The dark looking look-alike of Toshii said in a cold and lifeless voice.

"T-chan!" Nina called out to Toshii tapping her and trying to wake her up from her nightmare. Toshii's eyes shot open from shock and fear and sits up very quickly. A cold sweat had shown on her frightened and pale face.

"You look terrible. Are you okay?" Nina said very concerning voice. Toshii was a little silent before she spoke up.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." Toshii said a little shakily. She was unable to comprehend what she has just witnessed in her nightmare and still feels disturbed by it all. It's too late for this she thought. She rests her head on her hand sighing. Nina nudged Toshii to get her attention.

"Come on, let's go to the lake so that we can wash your face." Nina suggested helping Toshii up. Toshii felt unsteady walking, like a infant trying to take its first steps. It was a little embarrassing to Toshii but Nina didn't care.

While walking through the forest, Toshii still looks pale has her hands shoved in her pockets. She wonders about her strange and horrific nightmare. It troubles her greatly since she doesn't remember her mother all too well. And who was that person that looked exactly like her but with those striking eyes? The whole subject made Toshii's head spin with confusion.

"So, T-chan, what'd you dream of?" Nina asked quite curious of what made her friend look like a scared child. A melancholy settles inside Toshii as she pours out the details of the dreadful dream. Nina starts to feel shaken about the dream as well after she hears the details.

"I see. I would've been in the same position if it was me who had that dream."

"But..." Toshii started but couldn't squeeze the words out her mouth.

"But what?" Nina asked a bit puzzled.

"What if...nevermind. I can't say it."

"I understand." Nina said no more as the two kept walking down the path in complete silence. The ghostly wind that blew through the dark forest at night made the silence all the more discontent.

"Hey, Reshii, did you know that Toshii's birthday is coming up soon?" Shiro asked while eating cake on the couch. From time to time, he would have to move the annoying bangs of his pale blue hair out his face. Reshii stiffens at the sound of her sister's voice. She just remembers that her sister left just only 2 days ago.

"Yeah, but what if she's not home from her trip?" Reshii said becoming saddened.

"Then we'll wait. Even if her birthday passes, we'll wait." Shiro said finishing the last of his chocolate cake.

"Besides, you've been all sad and stuff ever since she left. She'll be alright, since she always is." Shiro said with certainty which gives Reshii some reassurance.

"Thanks, Shiro." Reshii said smiling a bit.

"Yeah, whatever. Do we have anymore cake?" Shiro asked still feeling hungry.

"You dummy, cake can't sustain your hunger. How many times do I have to say it?" Reshii said staring at her brother in annoyance. Shiro just stuck his tongue out at her and started digging in the fridge to find the leftover cake.

"Shiro!!"

Splashing the cool and refreshing water in her face from the pond, Toshii's pale and disdain face just disappears. Like reality just hit her in the face. She feels the water drip of her face into the pond. Nina just stands by her idly, eating a pocky stick. Toshii looks out at the water and sees the moon reflecting of the water of the pond. This is the only place where the darkness isn't suffocating the forest. Why couldn't they sleep here? It seems more peaceful. The place where they were currently resting at didn't really give Toshii a more comfortable feeling when she woke up.

"Are you feeling better?" Nina asked noticing Toshii looking out at the pond. Toshii nods.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be going back to sleep anytime soon." She said looking down. Now she's afraid to go back to dreamland where anything can go wrong. Or go right. Toshii stands up and shoves her hands in her pockets turning around and Nina does so, too.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said coming from the opposite side of the pond. Toshii and Nina immediately stops and turns around to see two shady characters in black cloaks standing on the other side of the pond. Their hoods are down so that their faces are hidden by the shadows. One of them looks like a woman and the other a boy but just a bit shorter than the woman.

"Who are you two?" Toshii called out grabbing her katana. Nina holds on tightly to the dagger she had in her pocket all this time. Her eyes narrowed trying to seek out the identities of this mysterious group.

The woman smirks quite mischievously and speaks up.

"We're are part of the organization called the Kuragari." she said grabbing a guardless sword by the handle under her cloak. The boy stays silent.

"The Kuragari?" Toshii said quite puzzled.

"Yes, since you won't live long enough to squeal, I'll tell you this; we're going to take the Elemental Orbs and rule the world." She said removing the sword from its sheathe and twirling it around on her fingers.

"We were assigned to kill you both and two others." The other one said speaking up. He sounds like a young boy, but his tone is very mature and serious. He took a jagged knife from the holster on his belt and held it in his hand.

"Oh boy." Toshii said removing her katana from her sheathe.

"So, they're already going after one of the Orbs as we speak?" Q said a bit worried. Bano constantly taps his finger on his pocket, feeling uneasy.

"That's not good news." Bano commented.

"Yes. They are targeting the Hikari Orb right now. The Orb that embodies the element of light." Clair said shoving her hands in her lab coat pockets.

"Even though its thousands of miles away from where they are, it's the closest Orb to them right now."

"Hm." Q said looking out at the sea.

"Looks like their already starting to move. But it seems too early for that."

"I'll agree with you on that, Q." Clair said pushing her hair back behind her ear.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Bano said directing his attention to Q.

Q but his hands on the back of his head and turns around with a sunny attitude.

"No clue!"

Bano wanted to choke the life out of him.

"They're close to the one of the Orbs right now and all you can do is say, 'No clue'!?" Bano shouted.

"Be quiet!" Clair said in a whisper throwing her heels at Bano's head. It hits him at his temple, making him fall over.

"We're dead meat if you speak too loudly!"

Q sighs and looks back at the sea. What is he going to do?

chapter 5 coming sooner or later. ^^

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:46; edited 5 times in total
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Empty Re: Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 14:56

So awesome that ws really great T-chan
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Empty Re: Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 15:04

thanks.
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Jun 07 2010, 15:31

your welcome
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Jun 07 2010, 19:50

^_^ Cool!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 19:52

especially the part when you got whacked with heels? xD
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Mon Jun 07 2010, 21:38

XD this chapter got me laughing at parts, nice btw too keep up the good work Shii ^^
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by azuki_dashi16 Thu Jun 10 2010, 15:41

Oh Yeah!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Bloody Nightmare, Plans Revealed (SOL - Chapter 4)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Jul 16 2010, 16:27

Toshii wrote:especially the part when you got whacked with heels? xD

I liked that part :3
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:07

yup~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 05:13