WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Empty Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)

Post by Toshii Mon May 31 2010, 17:46

Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Rirzar

Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9

"I still don't know why you're going on this trip, Tosh." Reshii complained. Her ocean blue hair is a bedhead and she is still sleepy since her sister woke her up by causing a commotion. It’s still early dawn and the robins, swallows and jays were all singing in response to the sunrise.

"I'm starting to regret rooming with you."

"Save your comments and complaints for after I come back." Toshii said too busy packing her clothes and gathering her weapons.

"Rin and Tea will throw a fit and you know how Shiro and Juhnari are protective of you."

"And that's where you come in."

"Eh?" Reshii said now confused at her sudden role.

"If they ask, just tell them I went on an adventure. And not to come after me. I don't need to be looked after anymore." Reshii looked at her sister closely. She seems really serious about this “adventure”. More serious than she's ever been.

Toshii packs the last of her things and rechecks to see if she's not missing anything.

"Let's see, medicine, food, clothing, a pouch in case I find some things... I'm good to go!" Going over to the weapons displayed on her bed, she put on a studded belt that had gun holsters attachedto it to hold her twin pistols. Toshii couldn't get the belt straight, so she just let it hanged off her waist a little. Next, she slipped a sheathed katana in her belt through a hole she made so that it could be held in place. Finally she put a tiny, penny-sized sledgehammer in her pouch.

"What the heck?" Reshii said in total disbelief that Toshii would even think about carrying a pint-sized weapon.

"You're seriously not thinking of carrying something like that, are you?"

"First time's the charm!" Toshii said with a sure smile. Reshii started to make a worried face.

"Alright." Tosh opened the window, slings her bag over her shoulder and jumps on the window sill.

"See ya, Rii."

"Wait!" Reshii exclaimed, stopping Toshii.

"What is it?" Toshii said curiously.

"Here." Reshii throws a necklace to Toshii. It’s a small yet very beautiful ruby on a string that gleamed a nice crimson red.

"What's this for?"

"It was Mom's. I wanted to give it to you for good luck." Reshii said a bit sad. It's like she's going to lose another part of her family.

Toshii looks at her sister sincerely and shone a kind smile.

"Thanks, Rii. Really. Well, I'll be seeing you." And with that, Toshii jumps out the window and lands calmly on the ground. Slowly, she starts walking down the trail to Nina's house, thinking about her mom along the way.

Jay and Zergio stands outside just as the Sun starts to rise over the trees of the forest.

"Zergio, Jay" said a woman coming out their house. She wore a light pink sundress covered with bright yellow flowers and had long brown hair and the most genuine smile. Her eyes were a light purple, full with kindness.

"Here, you go." She hands Zergio a small jar with aqua green cream. He studied the jar closely, unsure of what it was.

"What is it, Mom?" Jay asked eyeing the strange cream.

"It's a cream medicine I made from herbs and spices in the garden. It works really well for small injuries. I hope you use it. And I wish you two the best of luck on your journey" she said with the utmost care and gave her always bright smile.

"Thank you, Mother", Zergio said starting to walk off.

"See ya around!" Jay said catching up with Zergio.

"Wait, Jay." his mom said stopping him.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Make sure that you two take care of yourselves and each other." She puts her hand on Jay's shoulder with sure assurance. Jay started to regret leaving home now.

"Promise me?"

"Promise." Jay said, like it was an oath. She takes her hand away and Jay goes off to catch up with Zergio, certain to protect his brother.

Toshii reads the map carefully the map to find out where she and Nina are going to go next and where they are right now. They already stopped at a dumpling house not too long ago for a break.

"T-chan." Nina said stopping Toshii.

"Yeah?"

"The old woman back at the dumpling house told me something about the Kaji and Mizu Orbs."

"Really? What'd she tell you?"

"She said that the Kaji and Mizu Orbs, according to legend are somewhat connected to each other, therefore there's a possibility if we come across it them, we might be able to get both at once."

"Knock two birds out with one stone! I see." This information intruigued Toshii and now has her more determined than ever. Even her friend can have the Mizu Orb when she gets the Kaji Orb.

"I've also been meaning to ask you something." Nina sounds serious this time.

"What's that?"

"Why do you want the Kaji Orb for?"

Toshii stiffened and face went into despair. Nina almost feels sorry for asking the question.

"Remember when I told you I couldn't recall my past, Nina?"

Nina fell silent. She knows how sensitive Toshii can be about this subject.

"That lady also told me something before we left. She said not only does the orbs embody a certain element, but they hold a secret power. The Mystical Orb, she wasn't sure it had one, but she did tell me this. She said that the Kaji Orb can bring back the memories but erase them as well if used correctly."

The idea shocked Nina. She would have never knew how sacred the orbs can be. It made her wonder what special power the Mizu Orb could have. But of course she's more worried about her friend.

"So you see, not only do I want to become the best fighter of the fire element, but I want my memories back." Toshii clenches her fist tightly and then opens it back up to reveal a small yet bright orange flame shimmering in the palm of her hand. She gazes at the ember for a moment before blowing it away. The wind blew by with an ominous silence.

"I see." Nina finally said feeling ashamed. Toshii looked up at her with a sad but promising smile.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about asking a question." Toshii turns around and opens the map back up. Nina was surprised that she even knew she was feeling ashamed.

"Let's go."

Jay and Zergio slumps through the deep and dusk forest they knew so well for years, growing very irritable and annoyed at their level of progress of getting through it.

"What does the map say, Gio?" Jay groaned.

"Zergio. And...we're not even close to getting out here." he replied with a groan as well.

Suddenly, Zergio hears a strange sound and stops dead in his tracks to listen. It sounds like that of a bat yet of a bird as well. Jay stops as well looking at his brother with curiosity.

"Huh? what's wrong Gio?"

"Zergio. And shhhh." Jay went silent, also listening close. Soon he starts hearing the strange noises, too. They haven't really seen any other animal out here besides deer, birds, foxes, rabbits and a few bears. As a matter of fact, it just occurred to Zergio that he hasn't seen any of those animals ever since they walked into this part of the forest.

"Jay, keep your guard up." Zergio warned.

"Way ahead of you." Jay said with his small blade already out.

The noise became more clearer and louder as each minute passed. Almost as if they were surrounded. Soon the noise turns into a terrible cacophony rattling Jay and Zergio's ears. They had to put the hands tightly around them just to keep it out.

"What is that, a broken instrument or something!?" Jay shouted.

Before, Zergio knew it, a blur of black suddenly flashes by his eyes and swipes the map from his hands. The noises immediately stopped after that.

"What the heck? The map!" Zergio looks up at the dark trees surrounding them and spots two red eyes glowing though the darkness. Jay looked up as well to where Zergio was looking and the creature's form started to become more apparent. Sharp pointy ears came from its round head and it had a furry and black body with leathery wings. Its talons were extremely sharp as the its ridiculously long fangs protruding from its grinning mouth which held the map.

"Hey! Give us our map back!" Jay shouted at the strange bat creature with anger.

"You mean this map?" The bat creature said tauntingly and took the map into its mouth with its slimy tongue and shortly afterwards swallows it. Zergio and Jay couldn't believe their eyes at what just happened.

"That was tasty. Almost as tasty as the animals of this forest." The bat creature laughed hysterically. It suddenly felt a chain wrapped around its leg. He looked down and its black chain with a black diamond at the end. The bat creature's face became smug as it looked up to see the chain come from Jay's weapon. It was a short, black rod with a red rose design on the bottom section and a small sharp point at the top. There was a sharp pointed, silver blade protruding 10 inches from the top section of the rod, The weapon almost looks like that of a sickle.

Jay forcefully pulls the chain down and the bat creature went along with it to the ground hard.

"Are you going to cough up the map or am I going to have to skewer you?" Jay said to the bat creature threateningly.

"First of all, my name is Kerosis, a bat demon, and second of all..." Kerosis spat saliva at Jay but he swiftly jumps from the spot and his eyes widen at what happened to where he was at just now. The ground liquidized and became bubbly and steamy. Was it acid?

"Yes, that was my acidic saliva!" Kerosis said evilly.

Zergio didn't like the situation at all, neither did Jay.

"So, this 'organization', the Kuragari, wants the powers of all the Elemental Orbs, including the Mystical Orb, to sum it all up?" Q stated taking a sip of his cherry coke.

"Yup." Bano replied taking a sip of his Dr.Pepper. "They're inactive right now from what I've heard."

"Hm, that's not good." Q said a bit gravely.

"How? They're not doing anything. Isn't that a good sign?"

"Yes, but it's also a bad sign. They're not doing anything yet. They're just plotting and thinking right now. The longer their plan, the faster they'll be able to carry it out. They have plenty of time to go after these Orbs, Bano. But we have to make a move before they do, which we already have."

"Really? What's that?"

"Our little friend."

Bano eyes widens a little at the idea.

"What!? No way! Not her!"

"Well, I'm unsure what her progress is right now but she might get to the Orbs before the Kuragari."

“Still, why are we putting our hopes on a regular girl?”

Q smirks and looks out the window at the Sun above the ever-growing and tan mountains.

“Bano, it’s like I said before, it’s that glint in her eyes.”

Last edited by Toshii on Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:45; edited 10 times in total
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Empty Re: Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)

Post by UreshiiQ Mon May 31 2010, 18:03

Awesome job Tosh, I liked it :P Really starting to come together. Though there were a few capitalization mistakes :P
    YAYZ FOR BLUE HAIR.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Empty Re: Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)

Post by Toshii Mon May 31 2010, 18:06

rawr i'll eat you and whatever :P

uh huh, it's a miracle i still remember you like blue. ._.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Mon May 31 2010, 18:07

XD It's cuz I'm your sister so you HAVE to remember >=)
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon May 31 2010, 18:08

¬_¬ boo. *tries to forget*
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon May 31 2010, 21:07

Glint in her eyes!!

:3 I likes it.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Jun 01 2010, 16:58

XD thanks
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Thu Jun 03 2010, 13:31

Nice, I like it haha brown hair and light purple eyes nice combo Shii *glomps her*
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Journey Through Dusk Forest (SOL - Chapter 2)  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Jun 09 2010, 23:14

Ew. Bat is spitting Dx

Hahaaa. I like how Zergio keeps correcting Jay~ xP
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 17:08

awesome, i know. Cowboy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 10:14