WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
NightKitsuneQ
azuki_dashi16
UreshiiQ
Banouin
9 posters

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1)

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Empty A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1)

Post by Toshii Sun May 30 2010, 16:46

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Rirzar
    Chapters:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 10

Walking along the ground to her favorite store that sells her favorite chocolate is Toshii Tesuki. She is very known to the town of Nawikou. Dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, and a very energetic and always sunny smile on her face. She wears a lavender shirt that has a silver fire marking on the back of it, a loose, blue skirt, and black combat boots with short heels. She always wears a black collar with pure white pearls and a diamond shaped pink jewel in the middle of it and never takes it off.

"Hm? Where's Nina at?" Toshii said coming upon the store looking around for her friend.

Then, a girl with midnight blue hair and deep green eyes came out the store with 2 bags full of pocky. She wears long black pants and a short sleeved blue hoodie over a white T-shirt.

"Nina!" Toshii exclaimed.

"You were suppose to wait for me so that we could go shopping together!" she gave Nina a pouty face.

"Sorry, T-chan. I got a little impatient." Nina said giving Toshii an apologetic and puppy-eyed look on her face. Toshii sighed, succumbing to Nina's apology.

"Okay, okay. I forgive you. But wait for me out here, okay?"

"Sure."

"Okay!" Toshii said with a smile and walked happily into the store, eager to find her favorite chocolates.

Nina sits outside on the bench right by the store entrance. Her bags of pocky at her side, one hand in the pocket of her hoodie, the other holding her pocky stick while she eats it. Solemnly, she stares at the puffy clouds moving by in the light blue sky.

"There's something coming. A threat..."

Shadowed figures starts jumping from tree to tree in a dark forest while chasing after a doe. Keeping up with the same pace of the doe was no problem since they are used to the hunts. The pair repeat this routine over and over again. They were able to chase the doe all the way into a dead end of the forest, just as they had planned. As soon as the doe realized it is trapped, two blades shot straight into the center of its neck. As the doe falls, the two figures looms over the deceased prey and exchanges approving smiles with each other.

"Nice work, bro." The first one said taking his knife out of the doe's neck and going to the nearby stream to clean the blood off.

"Same to you too." the other one said poking at the doe to see if it is truly dead.

"Why do you always poke at a deer after we kill it, Jay?"

"Just so it won't spring back to life and attack us out of the blue, Gio."

"Zergio." he corrected. Jay just gave him an I-don't-care look. Soon after Zergio cleaned his blade, the Sun ascended on the dusk covered forest and filled it with light and the smell of morning.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here before Mom worries about us", Zergio said putting his blade away in a pouch strapped to his side.

"Yeah, yeah", Jay said grabbing the dead doe by its antler and dragging it.

"So", Jay started. "When are we going to tell Mom about our 'journey', huh?"

"Tonight, because we're leaving tomorrow, remember?" Zergio reminds a bit annoyed. Jay ponders the thought of leaving home and possibly not coming back. It seems a bit sad. At least he won't suffer from his sister's constant blathering and annoyance. But he will miss his sweet and caring mom. Weird, he's already feeling homesick.

"Do you even remember what we're going to do, Jay?" Zergio asked his brother with a serious tone. Jay nods lazily in response.

"You're getting the Kuro Orb and I'm getting the Raiki Orb." Jay replied lazily again. A thought suddenly crosses his mind.

"Say, what are we going to do once we get those orbs?" Jay asked a bit interested to know. Zergio just shrugs, the thought never crossing his mind. What would be the result of the two finally having the orbs? Will they be able to return home? Or will the just be subjected to their power? Or will they die along the way?

"Hello?" Jay said irritated that his brother hasn't answered him back yet.

"What? Oh yeah, the question. I'm not sure."

"Hmm."

Curiously, Toshii scans the shelves of her favorite chocolates. Caramel, white chocolate, dark chocolate. She felt her mouth water at the sight of the. Suddenly, she starts to hear something. She looks between the merchandise and sees two people on the other side of the shelf talking. Deciding to be noisy, she listens.

"Can you keep it down, Q? This is serious. No one should be hearing this." A guy that looked older than herself said.

"Yeah, yeah, Bano, whatever. Dude! You can get 3 cherry cokes for $1 here!", another guy right beside him said.

"You idiot, you're not even paying attention."

"I hear you, Bano, the orbs right?"

"Orbs?" Toshii said to herself. She listens more closely.

"These orbs can only embody a certain element." Bano started.

"There's 8 of them. Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Nature, Light, and Darkness. Whoever wields one of them can have control over that certain element with great power. And there's the most powerful one, the Mystical Orb."

"So, really wouldn't there be 9? And doesn't this Mystical Orb have a certain element?"

"The Mystical Orb has no element but it can give great unimaginable to whoever wields it. So really it's the oddball of the group."

"Hmm...and how come you're telling me this?" Q said sounding both serious and interested in the subject.

"There's an 'organization'."

Toshii stops listening and decides to go.

"I think I wondered onto unwanted territory." she thought. However in the process, she accidently hit her hand on a can of peanuts and it fell to the floor making a little noise and distracting what Bano was saying. Q and Bano turned to where the noise came from and just stared there. Toshii catches her breathe and just stood there on the other side of the shelf. What will happen to her if they knew she listened to their conversation? She could practically feel their stares. Then, she just came from her hiding place and brought Q and Bano's attention onto her. Toshii remained silent.

"Hello there!" Q said in a happy tone. Toshii jumps a bit from his little outburst of a greeting.

"The name's Q! What's yours?"

"Toshii." Still a little uneasy by his approach.

"Did you hear our entire conversation?" Bano asked serious and questioningly. Toshii nodded.

"Lighten up, Bano! She was probably curious and listened. As a matter of fact..." Q pulls out a rolled up and old looking paper and puts it in Toshii's hand. Toshii looks suspiciously at Q and he returns with a promising smile.

"Q! What are you doing?" Bano exclaimed.

Q ignored Bano and gave Toshii a promising smile.

"Listen, this map will lead you to all the Elemental Orbs. If you want, you can probably go after them, too!"

"Really?" Toshii stammered, totally skeptical of the idea to have power and strength like that. But the thought of it seems ridiculous yet adventurous. Q spotted a smile of certainty growing on her face.

"Well, I think we're done here." Q said starting to walk away. Bano is still speechless at what he has witnessed and follows Q out the store leaving Toshii totally unaware of what was going on.

"Q!" Bano shouted after him, trying to keep up with his pace.

"Do you realized what you've done?"

Q stops dead in his tracks but doesn't look back at Bano and leaves his friend waiting for an answer.

"Bano, Bano, Bano" Q started. "You must know me better than that. You see, that map I gave here was a copy. Do I have the real map? Yes. Did I give her a fake? No. It the exact same one. Now she will benefit and so will we."

"Still, why'd you give her a copy of the map?", Bano asked making it his final question of the day.

Q went silent at the question.

"I just saw a glimmer in her eyes. One that will never fade no matter how hard you try. Besides, I trust our new little friend. We may even cross sides again. Now, what were you saying about this 'organization'?"

yeah, ch. 2 coming sooner or later. ^^;;

Last edited by Toshii on Sun Aug 15 2010, 04:08; edited 8 times in total
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Empty Re: A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1)

Post by Banouin Sun May 30 2010, 16:51

:D Moohahahaha. 1st comment!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Empty Re: A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1)

Post by Banouin Sun May 30 2010, 16:59

Oh! :D Yes! I like it, keep going. >:3

I'm in it. Sweeet.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sun May 30 2010, 17:00

*Gives a Gai thumbs up* >=)
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun May 30 2010, 17:01

yay :3 and i will! A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 152946

thank rii :DD and a gai's thumbs up? xDD;; what does that look like? XD
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by azuki_dashi16 Sun May 30 2010, 17:27

Cool~ :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun May 30 2010, 17:36

thank you :D
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sun May 30 2010, 18:00

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Naruto_gai0010

(They didn't have the shiny teeth one >.>)
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun May 30 2010, 18:15

LOL the shiny teeth one would've been funny XD
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sun May 30 2010, 19:15

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! * thumbs up and gives lots of chocolate*
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun May 30 2010, 19:17

A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 931207 *eats the chocolate* liked your part? XD
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sun May 30 2010, 19:30

Very much so T-chan!!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Sun May 30 2010, 21:00

NightKitsuneQ wrote:THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! * thumbs up and gives lots of chocolate*

): Ninja never liked my stuff
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Thu Jun 03 2010, 13:17

*Two thumbs up* Now Im gonna read ch 2 whoo hoo! hehe keep it up Shii!!!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu Jun 03 2010, 13:27

thank you~ A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 931207
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Thu Jun 03 2010, 13:39

Toshii wrote:thank you~ A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) 931207
    *hugs* Most welcomed
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Mon Jun 07 2010, 20:21

I read it :P Skimmed through it anyway lol not bad ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 20:23

yay~
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A Girl's Inspiration (SOL - Chapter 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Jun 09 2010, 22:59

Q is always so friendly in every story xP

Yayyyyy.
    I liked it. But I must read more because I must know what happens next! (DUH.) Hahaaa.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 16 2010, 20:54

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Q is always so friendly in every story xP

Yayyyyy.
    I liked it. But I must read more because I must know what happens next! (DUH.) Hahaaa.

I have noticed that :P I love how my personality always comes across in these stories.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 16 2010, 20:58

yay thanks keya (:

yeah Q XD
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Fri Jun 18 2010, 22:57

So that means we need to make Q MEAN in a story! D:<
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 18 2010, 23:07

hmm...i might get that arranged.
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Azarni_Rin Fri Jun 18 2010, 23:39

yeah! >:D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 18 2010, 23:45

MIGHT. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 19:56