WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
TheFirstKnight
PeinQAkatsuki
quater
Shugo
9 posters

advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!)

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Empty advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!)

Post by Shugo Wed Apr 21 2010, 22:24

i know i know me making a topic.... it seems crazy to comprehend anything that may spew from my mouth. my topics often lead to someone getting pissed. (mostly me) (OMG HES USING PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

but any advice in this topic would be greatly appreciated.

ok saturday i have a bbq/party to go to, no this isnt a what shirt do i wear question. well at this party is a girl i like (its her place shes the host) i know for a fact she likes me. I like her but well Im shy and have been hurt really badly in person to person relationships. she has been hurt before too. now my question is how should i approach the situation. should i try to get to know her, or should i let her engage the conversation. also id love to invite her to a baseball game on the 8th but im not sure how to go about it. i know she loves the team but how should i ask her, should i ask as a friend or try to make it a date? we have know each other since the super bowl, and only talked a few times. any help would be appreciated. i would also like to say i swear on everything valuable in my life that i will not get mad and promise to take all advice seriously, regardless of any past problems we may have had. thank you for looking at this and reading.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Empty Re: advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!)

Post by quater Wed Apr 21 2010, 22:28

Go for broke! Ask her to the game on a date. ^_^ Make sure your intentions are seen as good and tell her you came upon some tickets and wondered if she'd go with you.

I mean, might as well.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Empty Re: advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!)

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Apr 22 2010, 00:48

What Q said :D

Just ask her :D Say you have tickets, and you know she likes the team. Keep it light :D
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Apr 22 2010, 03:07

Just go for it. The worse she can say is no. It's not like she has a boyfriend right? Unlike some girl I'm trying to get ....
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:47

I don't get the problem.. really..
    If you actually know she likes you, then ask her. You're luckier than every other person on the planet, that don't know if the person they like, likes them back..
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Apr 22 2010, 12:37

well clair the probelm is actually more about what should i do at the party (im guessing most people didnt notice that and only saw about the game.) my problem is every time i saw her i freeze up and dont know what to say... then it just seems like im ignoring her and i fell like a wanna throw myself off a cliff or light myself on fire cuz i feel so dam stupid for just sitting here.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Ajqwx0
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 22 2010, 12:42

Well that's not a problem any of us can solve if you freeze up. Just take a deep breath and do it, otherwise its never going to happen.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Apr 22 2010, 12:50

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Well that's not a problem any of us can solve if you freeze up. Just take a deep breath and do it, otherwise its never going to happen.

omg i hate my computer *beats thing with a bat*

ok moving on. thanks thats better then what her friends decided to do to us the last time they "tried to help" there solution was to force her into the same room as me and leave. it seemed more like they were dropping off a package of explosives than trying to get me to talk to her. yeah what ensued from that stunt was us talking to each other awkwardly about why i was sleeping on the couch. *bangs head into wall* advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) 518714 advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) 567666 ....yeah not the greatest moment ever in my life. and thanks everyone about the game, im so gonna invite her ^^ wish me luck!! (as long as being sick doesnt kill me before saturday..)
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Thu Apr 22 2010, 12:55

Before you say something take 3 VERY deep breaths, it will put you on a natural high, and you'll feel more relaxed. ^__^ i use this before public performances and it helps me out.
    RuinzOfBlood
    RuinzOfBlood
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    What's up Tab : Your skin ain't the only skin, blood ain't the only blood, dreams ain't the only dreams && this world makes me wanna scream
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-09

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by RuinzOfBlood Thu Apr 22 2010, 13:03

advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) 423171

Awww...

I agree, go for it.

The worst she can possibly say is 'No'
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 22 2010, 13:48

If she doesn't go, at least you have friends to go with and have fun with? :P
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Apr 22 2010, 14:23

Shugo wrote:well clair the probelm is actually more about what should i do at the party (im guessing most people didnt notice that and only saw about the game.) my problem is every time i saw her i freeze up and dont know what to say... then it just seems like im ignoring her and i fell like a wanna throw myself off a cliff or light myself on fire cuz i feel so dam stupid for just sitting here.

When you freeze up, you can just pretend you are cool and her. That works with some girls. Or you could just make some playful sarcastic comments.

Last edited by TheFirstKnight on Thu Apr 22 2010, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Thu Apr 22 2010, 16:06

^ agreed! However, keep in mind that it doesnt work with ALL chicks.

Just talk to her ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100advice needed (omg seriously shugo is asking people for help!!!!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Apr 22 2010, 18:29

TheFirstKnight wrote:Just go for it. The worse she can say is no. It's not like she has a boyfriend right? Unlike some girl I'm trying to get ....

Way to be. Peace
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Apr 22 2010, 18:47

thanks everyone

(if only i could get rid of this horrible cough now )
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Thu Apr 22 2010, 21:22

XD go for it shuuchan =3 XD *ish jan by the way, cause you might not notice with my super ninja powers* XD if you know she likes you XD i don't see any reason for her to say no XD

and and and =O and you should go talk to her =3 it always feels nice to be talked to =3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 21:50