WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's do this shiz.

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Let's do this shiz. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's do this shiz. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Let's do this shiz. Empty Let's do this shiz.

Post by theBOSS.

Most of you haven't noticed, but I haven't been that active on WoTN.
    (Mybad?)

But the other day I read Des's little blarg about his becoming [acting?] Mizukage, blahblahblah, his promises to the site and Mist, blahblahblah.
    (Congrats, bytheway, I guess.)
    So I decided to make my own. (I'M NOT A BITER! D: THE KAGE THREADS IMPLICITLY TOLD ME TO!)

I'll be frank: for myself, school is more important than WoTN. I want to achieve high testing scores. I want to go to a good college. I want to make money. And I know that working on WoTN's not going to get me 400thousand a year.
    It doesn't help that my work schedule and studytime is pretty packed as well.
    Yeah, I know. Just because I don't go to a good college doesn't mean I'm going to live the rest of my life as a hobo. But it's a personal ambition thing, so BITE ME. >:[

Anyway.
    I can't guarantee any promises. I might not post 23409234 posts in the Bar every day. Hell, I might not even be on every day.
    But I will try to keep Shadow alive somehow. I will try to come on once every couple of days to mingle and whatever you kids do these days.
    ...Did that make any sense? o__o

It'd be great if I could have a vicekage to handle crap while I'm gone, but I'm still having difficulty finding a suitable replacement. Maybe I have too high standards, but blehh. YOU ALL ARE NOOBS. D:< [jkay. kinda.]

So that's that. Hopefully I can bring Shadow to at least 10 active members. [< goal1,haha]

And good luck to the other kages in making their villages prosper as well.

LET'S FCKING DO THIS SH!T RIGHT.
    Share this post on: reddit

Destinykil

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 21:09 by Destinykil

well thank you ^_^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 22:12