WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Ranked Mission - Narutobase

Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A-Ranked Mission - Narutobase Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A-Ranked Mission - Narutobase Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

A-Ranked Mission - Narutobase Empty A-Ranked Mission - Narutobase

Post by Menchimonster Sat Mar 06 2010, 23:55

Designated Forum Stats-
    Name: Narutobase
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/
    Member Count: 34829+
    Activity: Medium (Lots of guest activity)
    Danger Level: Unknown

Mission Briefing-
    Taking into account some of the ideas of a good target, I have chosen this site as a preliminary mission to test this theory. This is a big site, an A-Mission, which is why, for now, there is going to be no mission deadline. Take the following ideas to heart when hitting this site.
    -I am not sure of the rigor involved with the moderation there. The site is big. Tread carefully.

-Using a signature approach is probably the best idea. Hold off on including WOTN's name in actual posts until we can judge the moderators.
    -Because of the nature of the site, many guests browse the forums. Use your best judgment to discuss in areas with many guest views.
    -There is a small role-playing area on the site. I would strongly suggest playing along, while flaunting a WOTN signature.
    -There is plenty of time-be careful.

Specific Missions-
    -Recon and report-for now, refrain from attracting too much attention to yourself. Any information will help.
    Other than that, there are none as of current. However we are going to need someone to lead a possible suicide mission to assess the site with a better views. It may be me. Check back repeatedly for updates in the mission.

The reason I am being passive right now is because this site is a good target, so bear with me. Because this is an irregular mission, rewards will be assesed by Q whenever the mission reaches a critical stage in development. So good luck, and for now, lay low, participate, keep your eyes open-and stay alive!

Dismissed.

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 19:48