WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hotsprings and Snow

YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2629
    What's up Tab : 247 OC! WOW!
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-06

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Hotsprings and Snow Empty Hotsprings and Snow

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Wed Feb 17 2010, 17:41

I'll write something when chap. 1 is done Hotsprings and Snow 299693
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Hotsprings and Snow Empty Re: Hotsprings and Snow

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Thu Feb 18 2010, 17:36

Hotsprings an Snow
    Chapter 1
    {}= auother note
    ()= sora note

"Thud!" That was the sound I heard as my fellow Yukigakure(hidden snow) jonin fell to the ground unconcius. I am Sora Chi Snow. I am 16 years old, and I'm from the village, Yukigakure. I have short black hair with some dyed purple ovr my right eye. My eyes are blood red. Most of the villagers fear that I'm a demon, which I'm not. I have all chakra natures, and know many dangerous jutsus. I most offten use invisiblity, snow clone, and muteing others. I hate my village and wish to leave and find other freaks like me. By freak, I mean immortal, and a fallower of Jashin. Right now I'm not going to tell you how I became a Jashinist. You know how before I said I wished to leave my village, well I douted that would ever happen, untill one day when I was gaurding the village entrance with other jonin, we saw two men in black cloaks and red clouds. Imediatly I took action into my hands, and did some hand signs, soon after my fellow jonin fell to the ground, unconcius. I watched them fall to the ground with a blank look on my half covered face, then turned to the two men. One was taller then the other, and had green and red eyes and was wearing a mask. The shorter one had pink/purple eyes and short silver hair, and a three bladed scythe on his back. "Who are you, and why have you come to my village," I asked when they were about five feet away. They didn't answer, but the shorter one turned to the taller one and asked him a question. I couldn't hear the qusetion because he was whisspering {Whoa, Hidan whisspering, O.O}. Then the taller man pulled out a piece of paper, looked at it, looked at me, nodded, and put the piece of paper away. He walked over to me, picked me up, and slung me over his shoulder. I hit my stomache on his shoulder, and spit up blood. "When I get out of this situation, I'm totaly sacrificeing you to Jashin-sama," I said struggleing to get down as we walked away from my village. I continued to strugle as the shorter man asked me a question. "You believe in Jashin-sama, too," he said, {wait is that a qusetion} as I noteiced he was wearing the Jashin pendant around his neck. "Yes," I said noteiceing my wish come true. "But, why don't you wear the pendant," he asked noteiceing I wasn't. "The necklace broke, so I turned it into a bracelet, see," I said holding my arm up so he could see the pendant on my wrist. "Ok," he said, as I continued to strugle. After a few hours, I gave up and in a few minutes I was asleep.

Fin, did you like?
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4445
    What's up Tab : nothing much
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Feb 18 2010, 18:15

pretty awesome so far.^^ wonder what the Akatsuki want with her.Dun dun dunnn! XD
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Thu Feb 18 2010, 18:21

mrssabakunogaara wrote:pretty awesome so far.^^ wonder what the Akatsuki want with her.Dun dun dunnn! XD

this is gonna end up being a love story. And the only Akatsuki members really in it are, Kakuzu, Hidan, and Pain/Pein. They want her to join because of her "powers".
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Thu Feb 18 2010, 20:23

Toshii wrote:nice yuki~ :3 it's really good ^.^

arigato, Toshii!
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Thu Feb 25 2010, 13:39

Hotsprings and Snow
    Chapter 2
    ()=sora note
    {}=auther note

I ran through the village to the gate when I heard ny sister had gone missing. I'm Sora Komi Snow. I'm 16 years old and have turquise eyes. I have short black hair with some dyed blue over my left eye. I, too, know many danguros jutsus', but none of the villagers fear me. Well, I was running to the village gate, and when I got there, I saw the other three jonin that were gaurding with my sister. I walked over to them and said, "Seby, Jil, and Iz, (Seby and Iz are guys, and Jil is a girl) what happened?" Seby answered. "Our gaurding shift was almost over when we saw two men in black cloaks with red clouds, appered in the distance," Seby said. "And they were Hot," Iz said. (Iz is gay, and everyone knows it, plus hes dateing Seby) "Well back to what I was saying," Seby said. "I saw Bloody-san do hand signs (Bloody Sky is my sister's nickname) and the next thing I knew, the jonin who's shift was next was wakeing me up and asking what happened," Seby said shivering. I walked around the area and saw some blood on the snow. I kneeled down beside it, picked some up, and ate it. (mmm, bloody snow is good tasteing, and its the only way I can tell who's blood it is) My eyes widened as I got up, turned around, and said, "This is Chi's blood!" Everyonr else's eyes went big too, as we all started thinking about worst case senarios'. We all thought she was dead, except me, who is the only other person, besides herself who knew she was immortal. What I was thinking was that she was in a ditch slowly dyeing {Yesh, that is from how Hidan dies}, or that one of those two men,or both of them, were rapeing her. I burst out crying along with everyone else. Then I ran back into the village, and to the Komikage's (We live in the country of ice) mansion. I burst into her office , crying my eyes out. She came over to me and gave me a comferting hug. "What's wrong, S.K.," She said as soon as I stoped crying. "Chi has gone missing, and might be dead. And I think it has something to do with the Akatsuki," I said starting to sob again. "It's ok, I'll send a group of jonin in search of Chi, if she's still alive. For now, Komi, go home and sleep," She said turning me out of the room. "Ok, mom," I said leaving and going to my apartment. When I got to my apartment, I went to my bedroom, and took a nap.

Fin, did you like?
    mrssabakunogaara
    mrssabakunogaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 4445
    What's up Tab : nothing much
    Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by mrssabakunogaara Thu Feb 25 2010, 18:16

YukiAkaneYaoi wrote:
    Hotsprings and Snow
    Chapter 2
    ()=sora note
    {}=auther note

I ran through the village to the gate when I heard ny sister had gone missing. I'm Sora Komi Snow. I'm 16 years old and have turquise eyes. I have short black hair with some dyed blue over my left eye. I, too, know many danguros jutsus', but none of the villagers fear me. Well, I was running to the village gate, and when I got there, I saw the other three jonin that were gaurding with my sister. I walked over to them and said, "Seby, Jil, and Iz, (Seby and Iz are guys, and Jil is a girl) what happened?" Seby answered. "Our gaurding shift was almost over when we saw two men in black cloaks with red clouds, appered in the distance," Seby said. "And they were Hot," Iz said. (Iz is gay, and everyone knows it, plus hes dateing Seby) "Well back to what I was saying," Seby said. "I saw Bloody-san do hand signs (Bloody Sky is my sister's nickname) and the next thing I knew, the jonin who's shift was next was wakeing me up and asking what happened," Seby said shivering. I walked around the area and saw some blood on the snow. I kneeled down beside it, picked some up, and ate it. (mmm, bloody snow is good tasteing, and its the only way I can tell who's blood it is) My eyes widened as I got up, turned around, and said, "This is Chi's blood!" Everyonr else's eyes went big too, as we all started thinking about worst case senarios'. We all thought she was dead, except me, who is the only other person, besides herself who knew she was immortal. What I was thinking was that she was in a ditch slowly dyeing {Yesh, that is from how Hidan dies}, or that one of those two men,or both of them, were rapeing her. I burst out crying along with everyone else. Then I ran back into the village, and to the Komikage's (We live in the country of ice) mansion. I burst into her office , crying my eyes out. She came over to me and gave me a comferting hug. "What's wrong, S.K.," She said as soon as I stoped crying. "Chi has gone missing, and might be dead. And I think it has something to do with the Akatsuki," I said starting to sob again. "It's ok, I'll send a group of jonin in search of Chi, if she's still alive. For now, Komi, go home and sleep," She said turning me out of the room. "Ok, mom," I said leaving and going to my apartment. When I got to my apartment, I went to my bedroom, and took a nap.

Fin, did you like?
    I likes it ye.^^ but Hidan can't die.He'ss immortal.So Shikamaru buried him alive.
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Thu Feb 25 2010, 18:49

mrssabakunogaara wrote:
    YukiAkaneYaoi wrote:
    Hotsprings and Snow
    Chapter 2
    ()=sora note
    {}=auther note

Fin, did you like?

I likes it ye.^^ but Hidan can't die.He'ss immortal.So Shikamaru buried him alive.

yesh, but he is slowly dieing from lack of nutriants the body needs.
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Mar 01 2010, 16:57

its really good Yuki-san!!
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 4115
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Fanclubs : World Domination, DBZ Fanclub, Kisame Hoshigaki
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

AMP
    Natural: 39
    Power: 39
    Instinct: 39

Post by jz-kun445 Mon Mar 01 2010, 17:11

aww man, yet another fic to compete with... ur on Yuki...
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Mar 01 2010, 17:33

hehe then I guess you will have to compete with me somtime soon.
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Happiness bar :
    Hotsprings and Snow Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Hotsprings and Snow Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Mon Mar 01 2010, 17:37

oh yeah... AND U TWO ARE GOIN DOWN~!! *gets muscular* YEAH HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Mar 01 2010, 17:50

XD XD XD sure whatever. *pops your muscles*
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Mon Mar 01 2010, 18:18

aww :( me muscles...
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Hotsprings and Snow 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Hotsprings and Snow 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Hotsprings and Snow Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Mar 01 2010, 18:21

XD XD own
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Mon Mar 01 2010, 18:22

>_>
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Hotsprings and Snow 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Hotsprings and Snow 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Hotsprings and Snow Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Mar 01 2010, 18:22

^___^
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Mon Mar 01 2010, 19:41

I know ^_^_^_^^_^_^_^
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    YukiAkaneYaoi
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by YukiAkaneYaoi Tue Mar 02 2010, 22:25

hehe, you guys make me laugh
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Tue Mar 02 2010, 22:26

your welcome. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:06