WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Banouin
Toshii
Mikel
UreshiiQ
Yoyo
D-Dei
SickSelfishSyQo
Meika-Chan
quater
13 posters

Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p

Post by quater Fri Jan 29 2010, 19:03

Alright, I have enough for 4 squads, but if more people want to join throughout the night or make their own squad they can PM me.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright, now's as good a time as any to offer the 20 point p

Post by quater Fri Jan 29 2010, 19:36

Okay okay okay. I have 5 Squads of three, with possible 4th's coming. Here they are:

Team 1:
    Meika of Storm.
    D-Dei of Glacier.
    Death of Shadow.

Team 2:
    Toshii of Mountain.
    Bano of Mountain.
    Clair of Inferno.

Team 3:
    Gl of Storm.
    Blackrain of Storm.
    Mikel of Glacier.

Team 4:
    Ureshii of Mist.
    Amaterasu of Mist.
    Azarni of Shadow.
    Juhnari

Team 5:
    Yoyo of Sand.
    quater (that's me!) of Sand.
    Saiya of Mountain.

I bolded the team captains. If your name is in bold, you're in charge of getting your squad to post in the right thread and stuff and if they have questions they go to you and you come to me. If you do manage to get a 4th member for your squad, let me know. Otherwise, these 5 squads are how it's gonna be.

Each Team has a thread in the Hot Springs. Post and quote only in your thread. Any posts or quotes outside of your thread will count against you. The bar, Rooms, etc threads are neutral and free for you to post in as always. And remember, the quote has to be constant, but you can delete inner quotes so it doesn't get too massive and slow you down. Just as long as it never stops quoting.

Good luck teams~

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 11:43