WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Yoyo
Meika-Chan
quater
UreshiiQ
Rain Dante
9 posters

Memorable Quotes

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Empty Re: Memorable Quotes

Post by quater Fri Jan 22 2010, 00:55

UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:Satan isn't a person. And in terms of murder Stalin killed more than all of those people. Him and his government, at least. While enslaving a huge portion of Asia and Europe and the middle East and helped incite country overthrows in other continents.

And Stalin ruled under constant genocide of all non Russians. He had concentration camps like the Nazi's, the only difference was they were located in the heart of frozen Siberia.

So, yeah. I'd argue he easily holds a flame next to all those men.

And hey, I have tourettes -_- Not real bad, but mildly.

:O I just can't see you having tourettes! I cannot imagine you yelling random things at random moments O_O

I don't yell random things. That's not the only symptom of Tourettes, merely the most known.

Although when I met one of my best friends we were on the second floor of a building in the school courtyard and I randomly yelled, "Stop asking me about my sex change operation" and ran inside leaving my best friend standing there shocked while everyone in the courtyard looked up at him.

O_o I'm looking up the other sypmtoms. I thought it was screaming/yelling random things, or curse words.

That's what people generally think of, yes. But I've been doctor diagnosed, so I would know. It's just a disease where a person has a series of tics. They can change over time. And very rarely is it actually screaming and yelling like people believe.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 00:57

UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:Satan isn't a person. And in terms of murder Stalin killed more than all of those people. Him and his government, at least. While enslaving a huge portion of Asia and Europe and the middle East and helped incite country overthrows in other continents.

And Stalin ruled under constant genocide of all non Russians. He had concentration camps like the Nazi's, the only difference was they were located in the heart of frozen Siberia.

:O I just can't see you having tourettes! I cannot imagine you yelling random things at random moments O_O

I don't yell random things. That's not the only symptom of Tourettes, merely the most known.

Although when I met one of my best friends we were on the second floor of a building in the school courtyard and I randomly yelled, "Stop asking me about my sex change operation" and ran inside leaving my best friend standing there shocked while everyone in the courtyard looked up at him.

O_o I'm looking up the other sypmtoms. I thought it was screaming/yelling random things, or curse words.
    You'd never know about some of the stuff that people have. ^_^

For example, I have insomnia, which you have probably already noticed with my lack of sleep, but I look healthy as ever. I also have ADD, and although many people talk about it, I actually have to take medicine for it, as well as a personality disorder.

But it's all about how you deal with them. I do actually get stuff done, despite my lack of attention span. ^_^
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 00:58

quater wrote:"How come you haven't found Osama Bin Laden?" - Reporter asking President Bush.
    "Because he's hiding."

Memorable Quotes - Page 2 86165

'I'm just stunnin with my love glue gunnin' '
    - Lady Gaga~
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 00:59

quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

That's what people generally think of, yes. But I've been doctor diagnosed, so I would know. It's just a disease where a person has a series of tics. They can change over time. And very rarely is it actually screaming and yelling like people believe.

Well that's good xD when I read you had tourettes I imagined you screaming like that program I saw O_o But oh well :3 Do you know if you'll ever get better?
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:00

"What the freedom!"

-Q

Although I havent' heard it in a while...
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:01

Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

For example, I have insomnia, which you have probably already noticed with my lack of sleep, but I look healthy as ever. I also have ADD, and although many people talk about it, I actually have to take medicine for it, as well as a personality disorder.

But it's all about how you deal with them. I do actually get stuff done, despite my lack of attention span. ^_^

Yeah, I know about the medicine. My friend has ADD I think. That or ADHD. He's scary without the medicine, though >_< Personality disorder? :O
    Rain Dante
    Rain Dante
    Citizen

Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-19

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by Rain Dante Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:02

"How come you haven't found Osama Bin Laden?" - Reporter asking President Bush.
    "Because he's hiding."

Lmfao!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Memorable Quotes - Page 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:02

Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

ADD, OCD, YOYO, among other things. :3
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:02

Meika-Chan wrote:"What the freedom!"

-Q

I heard it when we burned the Q doll, that one time 8D

'Jump with the moon, and move it'
    - Noodlez
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:03

UreshiiChan wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

Yeah, I know about the medicine. My friend has ADD I think. That or ADHD. He's scary without the medicine, though >_< Personality disorder? :O
    Haha. I have no attention span either way.

I get extremely volatile, and break things. It's something I got from my mother's side of the family. It's to keep me pleasant and not on a homicidal rage. ^_^;;
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:03

-Q

Bin Laden kidnapped it. Sigh...
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:03

Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

:O
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

That one for sure. xP
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Yoyo wrote:

-Q

Memorable Quotes - Page 2 18475
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:04

UreshiiChan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

But you love me anyway! :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:04

Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

-Q

It's quite sad. We should go rescue it.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:05

Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

That one for sure. xP

Of all three of those...
    That's not the one I expected you to grab. xD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:05

Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

-Q

I concur.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:05

Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

That one for sure. xP

Of all three of those...
    That's not the one I expected you to grab. xD
    Hahahaha. Which one were you expecting?
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:06

Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

-Q

I concur.

Let's go! *grabs flame thrower of epic*
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:06

Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

-Q

I concur.

Let's go! *grabs flame thrower of epic*
    *grabs bacon*

We're ready!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Memorable Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:06

UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

Well that's good xD when I read you had tourettes I imagined you screaming like that program I saw O_o But oh well :3 Do you know if you'll ever get better?

It already has. By quite a bit. When you first realize you have it it's bad, but after that it slowly declines? Does it go away? Naw. But very few people will notice it much.

By the by, most creative people have some kind of 'syndrome' such as, as Yoyo pointed out: ADD, OCD, ADHD, and Tourettes (Which these three get diagnosed together more often then other syndromes).

So, yeah :P

Quit worrying about it, reshii. ^_^ If you and I met you'd be doubtful to know I had it.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:07

Yoyo wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

Yes ^_^ *glomps Yoyo*
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:08

'I left everything I own in One Piece'
    - Gol D. Rogers
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:08

UreshiiChan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Meika-Chan wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:
    quater wrote:
    UreshiiChan wrote:

Yes ^_^ *glomps Yoyo*

*falls* :O
    GLOMPS! :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 05:46